Blood in, blood out!

1. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Blood in, blood out!

I need those with drol on the brain for this answer..

I'm gonna use drol @ 50mg ED with test (750mg wk) and eq (600mg/wk).. Is there any problem with drol and eq, since they both raise blood cells abit?

2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Send me both to test out, and I'll keep a close watch on my RBC, Hemoglobin, and Hematocrit.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox

I'm gonna use drol @ 50mg ED with test (750mg wk) and eq (600mg/wk).. Is there any problem with drol and eq, since they both raise blood cells abit?
    Big cat says
    As such it makes a good match early in a stack with you standard testosterone/nandrolone stacks, with boldenone (equipoise) and methenolone (primobolan) as well.
    How long are you going to be running the drol for in the cycle? More than likely you probably would be cutting out the drol when the EQ starts to kick in anyway.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I have used both but not together, that said when drol was used for upping blood count the dose 1-5 mg per pound, eq gets bad after extented use @3-4 mg per pound. I don't think your close to either, so I would say you should be fine IMHO.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox

I have heard that it can send your RBC up throught the roof. Then again I don't have anything says how much or what kind of problems that it might cause, if any. But your really not using enough drol to make that much differnce in the cycle. The effective dose (just my observations here) is really around 100mg. Everyone differnt but couldn't tell that I was taking 50mg, 100 was noticable and 150 was actually working well but made feel sick all the time (actually that started at 75mg)

I know bigcat recomends drol for several reaseons but given the side (I not the only one that feels like **** on it) and if your only taking 50mg I think Dbol would give you more and you would feel better. This is just my opinion though
  6. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I should've added that I plan to start the drol @ 50mg ED to check for tolerance, then bump it up to 100mg.. I'll run it for 4wks total..
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Given that you are running the drol for only four weeks, and you are running a stanard boldenone undecyclinate, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Higher doses of anadrol with a short acting boldenone ester might be a cause for concern though.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

In general, AAS increase RBC's. I think walking into it as you are planning is the right choice though. Monitor your tolerance and adjust accordingly.
  9. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by size
    In general, AAS increase RBC's. I think walking into it as you are planning is the right choice though. Monitor your tolerance and adjust accordingly.
    Gracias, Senior..

So far, 50mg seems to be doing something.. I know it's raising my bp because of the headaches I'm getting, sort of like tren headaches.. I'll go to 75mg ED next week for two weeks, then 100mg ED the last week.. I do know one thing, since taking it I've been very hungry, I've already had breakfast 3 times!!

Almost like as much as tren!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc - is the verdict in? blood work, results...
    By Alpine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 01:46 PM
  2. Blood in urine.. (( To much protein ?? ))
    By Stinger124 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 09:17 PM
  3. Too much Iron in blood?
    By INFLUENCER in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 01:02 AM
  4. Speckles of blood in syringe after withdrawal?
    By mildain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 12:38 PM
  5. Likely changes in Blood Work fromTrimax?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 12:23 AM