Blood in, blood out!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need those with drol on the brain for this answer.. ;)

I'm gonna use drol @ 50mg ED with test (750mg wk) and eq (600mg/wk).. Is there any problem with drol and eq, since they both raise blood cells abit?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Send me both to test out, and I'll keep a close watch on my RBC, Hemoglobin, and Hematocrit. :whip: :D

Jeff

Awards
  • Established

I'm gonna use drol @ 50mg ED with test (750mg wk) and eq (600mg/wk).. Is there any problem with drol and eq, since they both raise blood cells abit?
Big cat says
As such it makes a good match early in a stack with you standard testosterone/nandrolone stacks, with boldenone (equipoise) and methenolone (primobolan) as well.
How long are you going to be running the drol for in the cycle? More than likely you probably would be cutting out the drol when the EQ starts to kick in anyway.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used both but not together, that said when drol was used for upping blood count the dose 1-5 mg per pound, eq gets bad after extented use @3-4 mg per pound. I don't think your close to either, so I would say you should be fine IMHO.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

I have heard that it can send your RBC up throught the roof. Then again I don't have anything says how much or what kind of problems that it might cause, if any. But your really not using enough drol to make that much differnce in the cycle. The effective dose (just my observations here) is really around 100mg. Everyone differnt but couldn't tell that I was taking 50mg, 100 was noticable and 150 was actually working well but made feel sick all the time (actually that started at 75mg)

I know bigcat recomends drol for several reaseons but given the side (I not the only one that feels like **** on it) and if your only taking 50mg I think Dbol would give you more and you would feel better. This is just my opinion though

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should've added that I plan to start the drol @ 50mg ED to check for tolerance, then bump it up to 100mg.. I'll run it for 4wks total.. ;)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Given that you are running the drol for only four weeks, and you are running a stanard boldenone undecyclinate, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Higher doses of anadrol with a short acting boldenone ester might be a cause for concern though.

size

Awards
  • Established
In general, AAS increase RBC's. I think walking into it as you are planning is the right choice though. Monitor your tolerance and adjust accordingly.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In general, AAS increase RBC's. I think walking into it as you are planning is the right choice though. Monitor your tolerance and adjust accordingly.
Gracias, Senior.. :)

So far, 50mg seems to be doing something.. I know it's raising my bp because of the headaches I'm getting, sort of like tren headaches.. I'll go to 75mg ED next week for two weeks, then 100mg ED the last week.. I do know one thing, since taking it I've been very hungry, I've already had breakfast 3 times!! :D

Almost like as much as tren! :mad: