Question about getting bloodwork after cycle

1. Question about getting bloodwork after cycle

I finished a 10 cycle of 250mg/wk test e and 250mg/wk deca (8 weeks) 5 weeks ago. Had great results. So my last pin of test was 5 weeks ago, and my last pin of deca was 7 weeks ago. I am 3 weeks into PCT with nolvadex.

Here's my question. I want to try to get a script for test (trt). If I go to the doc right now, shouldn't my test levels right now be at their lowest? Will the bloodwork show anything regarding the deca (or test e)? I just don't want the doc asking me, "what the hell is this?"

Thanks in advance.

2. Any feedback is greatly appreciated guys.
    •   

3. deca lingers in the system a little longer but it's anyone's guess what your test levels look like. theres no way of knowing or even guessing

there are better ways of doing this *hint hint*

4. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    deca lingers in the system a little longer but it's anyone's guess what your test levels look like. theres no way of knowing or even guessing

there are better ways of doing this *hint hint*
    Heh, ya I'd like to do it on my own but my resources are kinda weak.

5. This plan just seems a little flawed because the doctor is going to keep running periodic tests to make sure you are within range and in a three months you will be back to your normal values so idk how this would work...and dont the docs make you come into their office for injections?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    This plan just seems a little flawed because the doctor is going to keep running periodic tests to make sure you are within range and in a three months you will be back to your normal values so idk how this would work...and dont the docs make you come into their office for injections?
    Well, I am assuming my baseline, pre cycle test level is low, because in the past 2 years I have developed the signs of low test. So I am open to TRT through a doctor if my levels are naturally low. I just dont want my bloodwork to come up all weird because of the cycle.

I believe, based on what I have read, and given the results of my 250mg/week cycle (very low dose), that I will benefit from regular replacement level injections.

You dont have to go into the docs to get injections. they send the stuff to your house.

7. ok thats fine I was under the assumption you had normal test levels and were just trying to use your low test during pct to get some vials of test lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bloodwork fasting question
    By Lightweight1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 01:11 AM
  2. Bloodwork question
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 05:25 PM
  3. bloodwork question
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics