Question about getting bloodwork after cycle

dogtown900

Awards
I finished a 10 cycle of 250mg/wk test e and 250mg/wk deca (8 weeks) 5 weeks ago. Had great results. So my last pin of test was 5 weeks ago, and my last pin of deca was 7 weeks ago. I am 3 weeks into PCT with nolvadex.

Here's my question. I want to try to get a script for test (trt). If I go to the doc right now, shouldn't my test levels right now be at their lowest? Will the bloodwork show anything regarding the deca (or test e)? I just don't want the doc asking me, "what the hell is this?"

Thanks in advance.

dogtown900

Awards
Any feedback is greatly appreciated guys.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
deca lingers in the system a little longer but it's anyone's guess what your test levels look like. theres no way of knowing or even guessing

there are better ways of doing this *hint hint*

dogtown900

Awards
deca lingers in the system a little longer but it's anyone's guess what your test levels look like. theres no way of knowing or even guessing

there are better ways of doing this *hint hint*
Heh, ya I'd like to do it on my own but my resources are kinda weak.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
This plan just seems a little flawed because the doctor is going to keep running periodic tests to make sure you are within range and in a three months you will be back to your normal values so idk how this would work...and dont the docs make you come into their office for injections?

dogtown900

Awards
This plan just seems a little flawed because the doctor is going to keep running periodic tests to make sure you are within range and in a three months you will be back to your normal values so idk how this would work...and dont the docs make you come into their office for injections?
Well, I am assuming my baseline, pre cycle test level is low, because in the past 2 years I have developed the signs of low test. So I am open to TRT through a doctor if my levels are naturally low. I just dont want my bloodwork to come up all weird because of the cycle.

I believe, based on what I have read, and given the results of my 250mg/week cycle (very low dose), that I will benefit from regular replacement level injections.

You dont have to go into the docs to get injections. they send the stuff to your house.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
ok thats fine I was under the assumption you had normal test levels and were just trying to use your low test during pct to get some vials of test lol