Beastdrol kick start specs

adnscmplx

Awards
Hey all-

I'm kick starting a test e cycle with beast. Currently in the first week, just running 10mg. I'm going to asses my response and let that be my guide in terms of dose but I'm wondering what everyone thinks regarding bumping to 20mg. My goal for the cycle is strength/recomp rather than bulking. Would I get better strength gains at 20 or just transient, glycogen based weight gain? Is it all user dependent? Obviously if sides get too bad, I would go back down to 10. I've also been wondering if I should run 3 or 4 weeks. The test should be doing it's thing by mid week 4. What do yall think?

adnscmplx

Awards
I may have answered my own question. From the old but epic thread, Unreal's guide to Superdrol:

"Test Enanthate 500mg for 12 weeks, Superdrol ~20-30mg for the first 4 weeks. As soon as the SD ends, the test kicks in, and allows you to take a few months to capitalize on the already-impressive gains you have made."

I'm not going to 30 but if anyone has anything else to add, I'm all ears.

san731

san731

Awards
No way to find out until you try bro. Worst case scenario you hit some sides and go back to a lower dosage. And I personally would run it as long as you keep seeing gains but no more than 4 weeks!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You'll definitely b good with what u have planned. U can even get good gains off of 10 mg, I love that sh*t.

adnscmplx

Awards
I've heard lots of people say "SD is a whore for carbs." I've always wanted to say, what the f--- does that mean.

I am starting to understand. This afternoon I ate a bowl of raisin bran crunch with milk and almost had an orgasm.

I know it sounds like bs but it did feel like it was going straight to my muscles.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes that feeling u had is very common, I would dose my SD right after a meal and shortly after, my muscles would b full as if I worked out already. SD really does love carbs.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'd bump it to 20mg for the 4 week kickstart personally

adnscmplx

Awards
Does anyone else get super hungry on beast? I am trying to recomp so my cals are reasonable but yesterday was my highest day, 3500 kcal and I was still down to eat afterwards. I was looking around the internet for some sort of justification for eating a box of cereal or something like that. I didn't find any and held off. I'll save my cheats for the holidays or after I hit some lifting milestones...