Who agrees/disaagrees with this (from 1fast magazine)

1. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

Who agrees/disaagrees with this (from 1fast magazine)

Q: In regards to M1T, it says take adequate time off in between cycles. How much is adequate time off, a week? 2 weeks? A few days?

A: After any cycle, you should take at least an equivalent amount of time off. So, after a two week cycle, you would take two weeks off. After three or four cycles, you should give yourself an extended break – an extra month or two off. With methyl-1-test specifically, it seems to shut down natural testosterone production very quickly, so it may be better to take time and a half off between cycles (e.g. three weeks off after a two week cycle).

3 or 4 cycles run at 2 weeks before each an extended break.
    Who agrees? Who disagrees? Is that overkill or not safe considering the HPTA shutdown is within 72 hours?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

2. Banned
    Answers

I agree. Better safe than sorry, using the same time off as on should be a minimal guideline, a week or two extra is great, especially a week without pct to totally stop messing with hormones.
  3. I know nothing...
    Answers

I wouldn't run m1t for more than 6 weeks a year
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

I would say for everything besides m1t it has always been a general rule to take the same amount of time off as on. M1t on oth I think should be ran at most twice a year b/c it's so harsh on lipid profiles.
  5. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    M1t on oth I think should be ran at most twice a year b/c it's so harsh on lipid profiles.
    Has anyone formulated and tried strategies to deal with this specific issue that you know of?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I don't think that's enough time off. 4 weeks off after 4 weeks of M1t? that's just stupid. I would take 8 weeks off after a 4-week PCT. Contrary to what many noobs want to believe, you are not recovered after PCT is done. It takes much longer for the HPTA to really fully recover. To maximize gains & maintain your health, take at least 8-10 weeks off between cycles.

I know it's hard for a guy who goes from 140lbs to 160lbs in 4 weeks to lay off for 2-3 months. He wants to run cycle after cycle until he hits 180. It doesnt work that way. M1t is hardcore ****, use it wisely.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Has anyone formulated and tried strategies to deal with this specific issue that you know of?
    Not that I know of. It's really quite scary what m1t does on your HDL levels. I just got my lab tests back, and my HDL still hasn't fully recovered, and I finished pct about 4 weeks ago.
  8. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Not that I know of. It's really quite scary what m1t does on your HDL levels. I just got my lab tests back, and my HDL still hasn't fully recovered, and I finished pct about 4 weeks ago.
    It's a concern of mine because of my family's history of heart disease. I was thinking of running a cycle sometime in the future, M1T is one of the ones I was considering. Right now I'm leaning more towards androgens for strength coupled with HST style training.
  9. Banned
    Answers

"I just got my lab tests back, and my HDL still hasn't fully recovered, and I finished pct about 4 weeks ago."

How long was your cycle and at what dose?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I saw that article. 3-4 m1T cycles back to back with only 4 weeks off in between is a really bad idea methinks. Not only has the HPTA only just begun to recoup at week 4 but your lipid profiles are rarely normalized by that time. Dosing before full recovery just seems like a recipe for trouble.

I also agree that M1T should only be used a couple times per year. I think we all have a handle on m1T liver issues but I'm starting to worry(and I know I'm talking out my ass here) about potential vascular damage that could occur with extended periods of ultra low lipid profiles. Add to that the heavy lifting and extreme pumps and somebody might just pop something. I got a little alarmed about the tightness in my chest during my last M1T cycle. I'm taking a looong break from that stuff and am going to re-evaluate whether I want to cycle it ever again as more data comes in.

No harm in being cautious.
  11. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

it seemed like irresponsible advice....
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    "I just got my lab tests back, and my HDL still hasn't fully recovered, and I finished pct about 4 weeks ago."

How long was your cycle and at what dose?
    I tried the two on two off two on theory, and I managed to maintain gains. I did 40/20 on Nolva in between, and 60/40/20/20 after the last cycle. About four weeks after the last Nolva dosage I had my tests ran. I don't have the numbers on me now, but my HDL before was great, and now it is still low. A few weeks from now, I'm going to get some more tests done to see if it improves. I will report my results then, but I think that me and m1t are finished just not worth it. The first couple of weeks I ran it at 10 mgs, and then I got all the way up to 30mgs on the second cycle. I saw no improvement from the 20 or 30 mgs, I wish now I had stayed at 10.
  13. Banned
    Answers

Do you think the high dosing had anything to do with it?

I ask, b/c I've never gone over 10mg, and don't plan to.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

I think this stuff is more powerful than ppl think. I weight around 290 as I've said before, and don't need more than 10. The higher doses may provide a reason for such a long recovery, the thing is my hormonal levels are all back to normal? Nolva obviously does its job, but I think that we need something to help out the cholesterol levels.
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I ran 3 short cycles of m1t this year. first 2 with 10mg. third 10mg was not doing anything for me so I upped it to 20mg. I'm in my 3rd week off and still shut down hard or so it feels. I always have a good libido but have not since I started m1t. I'm staying off til it comes back. dont plan on using m1t til next year sometime. gains on each cycle decreased. either I was not recovered before starting again or I built up a tolerance. M4ohn is looking good to me. I still like m1t but I think twice/yr is enough.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

M1T- is the evil opposite of m4OHN. It's so pleasant to be on compared to M1T it's not even funny.
  17. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    M1T- is the evil opposite of m4OHN. It's so pleasant to be on compared to M1T it's not even funny.
    they are complete opposites in terms of gains and sides.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 10:25 AM
  2. any1 agrees with this?
    By willc86 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 07:45 PM
  3. who needs enemies with friends like this?
    By 84bandit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:14 AM
  4. This is odd, newborns with gyno from breastmilk...
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 11:49 AM
  5. whats wrong with this pic
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:31 AM