Test prop. 100mg. ed wks 1-4, 13-16
Test E 750 wk 1-12
Eq. 600mg. 1-12
Tren A 75mg. eod wks 5-16
HCG 500iu e3d 1-16
.5 l-dex eod
clomid and nolva for pct

Also thinking about maybe hitting the dbol @ 40mg. ed wks 9-12

Stats, 40 yr old, 6'6", 285, 3rd cycle. 1st one really thought out and planned (I hope) Was lifting seriously for about 8 yrs took about 3 off due to personal probs, got back into it for about 8mo was involved in an auto accident. Injuries included; spinal compression fracture, clavicle broken in 3 places, both shoulders scoped during downtime. This cost me another 3 yrs. Got back into it for about 6mo and had a subacromial decompression done on my rt shoulder in May. (What a F**king mistake THAT was). I was only out of the gym for about 2 wks. My quack...oops Dr. told me I had inflamed it and to stay out of the gym for a month so it would heal properly. I'm headed back tomorrow, I figure that'll give me 4 mos to get back at it steady, make sure my diets in order, and save up some money to be ready for the first of the year.

Comments, reccomendations are welcomed.

tattoopierced1

Damn...so are you happy with your size now or do you still look a bit on the thin/lean side? Reason I ask, is your the closest person I know even close to my height and are around the weight I am shooting for. I'm 6'7" 206lbs trying to get to 250lbs to 300lbs depending on how I look. I'm almost afraid I'm going to have to go above 300lbs to get the look I want but dont know because I dont know anyone my height that weighs nearly that much.

loco3693

Awards
Damn...so are you happy with your size now or do you still look a bit on the thin/lean side? Reason I ask, is your the closest person I know even close to my height and are around the weight I am shooting for. I'm 6'7" 206lbs trying to get to 250lbs to 300lbs depending on how I look. I'm almost afraid I'm going to have to go above 300lbs to get the look I want but dont know because I dont know anyone my height that weighs nearly that much.
Actually at the moment with having taken the last 6 wks off for my shoulder to heal, I'm feeling more on the FAT side. lol
With you being 6'7" you probably will have to go above 300 to get the look you want. I would think you certainly would when bulking. I guess it depends on how high you want your bf after dieting. I'm not one with the discipline to get really low w/my body fat so I'm thinking my ideal weight would be about 315-320 @ 10-12%. I just don't envision ever getting my bf below 10%, it would be nice, but realistically I don't see it happenning.

tattoopierced1

I want to get at the highest 10% BF, but would like to get 7-8%. I guess time will tell...once I hit the size I want, I'll get a little bigger and then start cutting...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
wow, 6-7!!!!
i'm 6-3', 215 right now at ~8-9%BF and i still consider myself pretty skinny

tattoopierced1

I dunno about Wow... I guess it'll be wow if I get up to the weight I want, I'd be pretty big, but it'd be much easier if I were a bit smaller to get to the look that I want...oh well..

prostock

Awards
Hell,I thought I was the only tallie here LOL. I'm 6'5 255lb 8%bf and still feel skinnie. Need to work on the legs more...pro

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
6'5" 235 here....i hear ya on the wheels, its hard for us tall guys to workout legs for size.

tattoopierced1

Yeah, I have the hardest time with squats, thats alot of area to be movin for me in that range of motion, but gotta do it, dont want to be big up top and have chicken legs...

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I've got a buddy that is about that height, he does those quarter squats. I try to get him to lighten up and go deep, but says he just can't...I am only 6' so guess I can't relate.

tattoopierced1

I've been trying the deep squats with lesser weight and they have been working well...in about a month I'd like to pack a bunch of weight on there and see how many regular squats I can do and compare before and after to see if it works..

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I know for me, that just a few inches difference in depth on the eccentric really makes a difference in how much I tax my quads, which hopefully leads to more growth.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm planning for Jan 05'
dbol 40 mg. ed wks 1-4
Test prop. 100mg. ed wks 1-4, 13-16
Test E 750 wk 1-12
Eq. 600mg. 1-12
Tren A 75mg. eod wks 5-16
HCG 500iu e3d 1-16
.5 l-dex eod
clomid and nolva for pct

Also thinking about maybe hitting the dbol @ 40mg. ed wks 9-12

Stats, 40 yr old, 6'6", 285, 3rd cycle. 1st one really thought out and planned (I hope) Was lifting seriously for about 8 yrs took about 3 off due to personal probs, got back into it for about 8mo was involved in an auto accident. Injuries included; spinal compression fracture, clavicle broken in 3 places, both shoulders scoped during downtime. This cost me another 3 yrs. Got back into it for about 6mo and had a subacromial decompression done on my rt shoulder in May. (What a F**king mistake THAT was). I was only out of the gym for about 2 wks. My quack...oops Dr. told me I had inflamed it and to stay out of the gym for a month so it would heal properly. I'm headed back tomorrow, I figure that'll give me 4 mos to get back at it steady, make sure my diets in order, and save up some money to be ready for the first of the year.

Comments, reccomendations are welcomed.
Only suggestions I would have would be maybe run the the dbol 6 weeks straight thru instead of splitting it up. This will give you a good bit of strength increase leading into when you start the tren which can help solidify the gains from the dbol, because alot will be water. The test dosages also might be a little high with everything else you're taking. If i read right, it adds up to 1450 mgs a week. That might just give you more sides than benefits. And if this is just your 3rd cycle, one theory/ general rule of thumb alot of people follow is to get the most from the lowest dosages while you can. If you start out at around 1000mgs, that doesn't give you much room to increase to. Actually, given your layoff and all, this is a pretty huge cycle. But then again, your a big dude at 6'6" 285 and I don't know what you used before. And if it's your first cycle in three years though, you could probably see great gains with alot less. But I know how tempting it is to go all out!!