testosterone-OH ??? anyone use this product

  1. testosterone-OH ??? anyone use this product


    i was checking on the physical enhancement website,looking at the various pro hormones came across the testosterone-OH product ,just wondering is this a product that is worth the buy

    can it be really compared to test enanthate or cyp in general? put on a good 10-20lbs from this?

    any feed back or people who used the product


  2. yes its an excellent product but since it doesnt convert to estro or dht its weaker but there go all the unwanted sides but i would go with at least 750mg a week of this to see test e or cyp like results keeping in mind there is no water weight i think you could deffanatley expect at least 10 pounds lbm off of a 10 week cycle with this if injected twice weekly.

    7 1/2 ccs is the only downfall off this though but if you can hack it its one of the best compounds out there.

  3. i dont necessary have to inject it?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by d00fy
    i dont necessary have to inject it?
    No, you can make a transdermal.

  5. It's HydroxyTestosterone, just a new flashy name to it..

  6. Just did the math; at 750mg. a week, you get 2.6 weeks per bottle, IOW, a 10 week cycle is going to take 4 bottles....So about $200.


    Was that a joke about making it a transdermal?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Just did the math; at 750mg. a week, you get 2.6 weeks per bottle, IOW, a 10 week cycle is going to take 4 bottles....So about $200.
    I think it's available in bulk powder form for about 6 bucks a gram from bulknutrition. I think that works out to a 45 dollar cycle for the powder alone, not counting oils and all.

  8. Bulk Nutrition doesn't sell an esterified 4OHT product, it'll be like making suspension which is a pain to keep in solution..

  9. It's also a pain to inject too. I injected 2 cc's of it into my quad, and it left me crippled for about 4 days after.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder
    It's also a pain to inject too. I injected 2 cc's of it into my quad, and it left me crippled for about 4 days after.
    Are you used to an injection of that volume? If not, that's the reason behind the pain at times..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Are you used to an injection of that volume? If not, that's the reason behind the pain at times..

    how do you feel on this stuff? i take it, it isnt even close to regular test as far as libido is concerned?
    PharmD

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Are you used to an injection of that volume? If not, that's the reason behind the pain at times..
    I can fit up to 4 cc's of test enthanate into my quad with no pain. The oht was crystallizing to fast, that was causing the pain.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    how do you feel on this stuff? i take it, it isnt even close to regular test as far as libido is concerned?
    Never used it, I'm in the big leagues..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Bulk Nutrition doesn't sell an esterified 4OHT product, it'll be like making suspension which is a pain to keep in solution..
    Good catch. I completely overlooked that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. has anyone ever used this product?
    By dollarbill in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 11:28 AM
  2. anyone heard/use this product??
    By Spartanlb11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 10:07 PM
  3. Test extreme, anyone buy this product?
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 05:51 PM
  4. Anyone use this product?
    By ckoch1722 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 01:01 PM
Log in
Log in