testosterone-OH ??? anyone use this product

d00fy

Awards
i was checking on the physical enhancement website,looking at the various pro hormones came across the testosterone-OH product ,just wondering is this a product that is worth the buy

can it be really compared to test enanthate or cyp in general? put on a good 10-20lbs from this?

any feed back or people who used the product :)

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
yes its an excellent product but since it doesnt convert to estro or dht its weaker but there go all the unwanted sides but i would go with at least 750mg a week of this to see test e or cyp like results keeping in mind there is no water weight i think you could deffanatley expect at least 10 pounds lbm off of a 10 week cycle with this if injected twice weekly.

7 1/2 ccs is the only downfall off this though but if you can hack it its one of the best compounds out there.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's HydroxyTestosterone, just a new flashy name to it.. ;)

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just did the math; at 750mg. a week, you get 2.6 weeks per bottle, IOW, a 10 week cycle is going to take 4 bottles....So about $200.

Was that a joke about making it a transdermal?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Just did the math; at 750mg. a week, you get 2.6 weeks per bottle, IOW, a 10 week cycle is going to take 4 bottles....So about $200.
I think it's available in bulk powder form for about 6 bucks a gram from bulknutrition. I think that works out to a 45 dollar cycle for the powder alone, not counting oils and all.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bulk Nutrition doesn't sell an esterified 4OHT product, it'll be like making suspension which is a pain to keep in solution..

bobthebuilder

Awards
It's also a pain to inject too. I injected 2 cc's of it into my quad, and it left me crippled for about 4 days after.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's also a pain to inject too. I injected 2 cc's of it into my quad, and it left me crippled for about 4 days after.
Are you used to an injection of that volume? If not, that's the reason behind the pain at times..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Are you used to an injection of that volume? If not, that's the reason behind the pain at times..

how do you feel on this stuff? i take it, it isnt even close to regular test as far as libido is concerned?

bobthebuilder

Awards
I can fit up to 4 cc's of test enthanate into my quad with no pain. The oht was crystallizing to fast, that was causing the pain.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how do you feel on this stuff? i take it, it isnt even close to regular test as far as libido is concerned?
Never used it, I'm in the big leagues.. ;)