Starting RPN Havoc at the start of 2012

HoLLo

HoLLo

Awards
I've been a lurker on these forums for some time now, and figured I'd finally register. I'm going to be starting RPN Havoc starting fresh at the beginning of the year and I wanted to go ahead and post up for some input, and to post results when I am done with my cycle.

First off, I'm 23, right at about 6'0" and I weighed in at 201lbs today. I have experience with Dbol when I was about 18-19, which I now know was too young to do so, but I was only on it for 4 weeks, and at a very weak dose, so I am not concerned of any negative effects it may have lead to. I have been lifting off and on since about 16, more off than on. But this year I've been doing quite a good bit of lifting and busting ass in the gym to get some mass back on me. I will be posting some before and after pics immediately when I begin and end my cycle. I have not tried a PH yet, but like I said, I'm familiar with dbol. I have been researching them for quite some time, and figured Jan 2012 would be a great time to start. I have everything I need.

I'm going to be using:
RPN Havoc (90 capsules) 20/20/30/30/30 or maybe 30/30/30/40. Both equal 91 capsules and leave me with having to take 1 less capsule the last day. I see most people doing 30/30/30/30, but I'm going to be using all the capsules. Would like to hear from people who have done 4 or 5 weeks difference

AI Cycle Support powder
Liv52 tabs

I have established a good diet, including a multivitamin, Cytogainer protein, and I'm currently using 1MR preworkout supp, but from what I understand I should not be using a preworkout supp with Havoc? Right? I may only use it during PCT.

PCT: LiquiNolva, probably a 20/20/10/10/10 if I do 5 weeks of Havoc, or 30/20/20/10 if I do 4 weeks of Havoc
Along with AI Post Cycle Support tabs.

I understand all the effects and side effects of Havoc and PCT cycles, and plan to be using it wisely, and just looking for some non-biased opinions on my cycle.

Thanks,
Tim

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
make sure to take 5-10 fish oils ED also

HoLLo

HoLLo

Awards
I haven't really planned to throw in fish oil. While on a cycle, what's the main purpose of the fish oil. Joints? Cholesterol? What?

san731

san731

Awards
I'd personally wait until you run it to decide on length. See how if it affects you and gains vs sides at that point in time to determine how much longer you'd like to run it. IMO run it as long as you're still seeing gains but no longer than 6 weeks.

HoLLo

HoLLo

Awards
Right, but say you have 1 bottle of 90 capsules. What would work better? 20/20/30/30/30 or 30/30/30/40 (both equalling 91 caps, so the last day I'd take 1 less)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, but say you have 1 bottle of 90 capsules. What would work better? 20/20/30/30/30 or 30/30/30/40 (both equalling 91 caps, so the last day I'd take 1 less)
Out of those two options I would run the latter. 20/day is fine to start of with as you adjust and become accustomed, but doesn't yield much. At 30 is when I start rolling and 40 is my peak. I don't like it above that.

HoLLo

HoLLo

Awards
Or buy a 2nd bottle and do something like 30/30/40/40 or 30/30/30/40/40