strongest non-androgenic prohormone

philaeagle51

Awards
Hello all.

For any of you who read some of my posts about gyno problems and failed cycles, that i posted about back in late august, I am doing well. Lump still under nipple, still get some flare ups at night, but i dont give a **** because i look and feel great. I decided to push my planned cycle further (planned: Janurary, moving till June, will most likely move further to December 2012 but we'll see).

*I attribute most of my recent success to diet (which i have been on and off with but really good overall, full commitment for new year), and proper form while lifting.

So, I have plenty of PCT, from forma to temoxifen, to letro (little left over from pointless attempt at gyno reversal). I would like to know of some good, non-aromatizing prohormones, preferbly stronger ones (i know even the strong ones I have heard of that are NA are weak compared to ones ive taken in the past, spawn (3), superdrol (1), sust+deca (1), but any sugestions and information on who makes what (not where to buy, just the creator ('competitive labs', 'myogenix' ect).

Thanks everyone! and those who helped me before (i remember gymrat and runner#, sorry to forget the others)

8D

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol is a very mild androgenic, but fairly anabolic compound.l, with very little chance for gyno issues. Easily my favorite ph.