Physical Enhancement Exclusive - Nandrolone-OH

1. Physical Enhancement Exclusive - Nandrolone-OH

HM Gear just let us in on one of their private runs - Nandrolone -OH. There is a limited supply and I have cut the retail price 20%. Go get it boys.

Nandrolone-OH

HUGE

2. I know a lot of us are interested in OHN-Deca. Can anybody point me to feedback, dosages, cycles, ect.? Thanks

3. It looks interesting...does anyone have any feedback on this product.
    •   

4. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Would that be M4OHN WITHOUT the methyl attachment? Is it really a good ph because your paying 64 bucks for 10 servings. Sorry for the semi-pessimistic post but I am undeducated on this substance since I havent seen many posts on it.

5. It's new to me too folks. It is selling very well though so I hope to have feedback soon.

HUGE

6. hmm... sounds interesting
    I wonder if it would me more or less effective than the methylated version...

7. Injected I think it is probably better, although I don't know. However I wonder what would be a good amount, I persume around 600-1000 mgs a week?
    Last edited by ryansm; 09-01-2004 at 06:35 PM.

8. orally I think it would be worse.

9. This is the same stuff I tested for Custom a while back ( It was called Oxbol). I ramped up to 200 mgs per day, I believe, for 3 weeks. Guess what? Nothing happened. The overall consensus is that this stuff needs to be injected.

10. Well yeah it needs to be injected, hence why it's in a steile solution and has a decanoate ester.

11. Oh...I knew that.....

12. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Well yeah it needs to be injected, hence why it's in a steile solution and has a decanoate ester.
    Hmm what about making a transdermal form that liquid "source"?
    I have no idea if some of the solvent used there would prevent this... I really hate shots

13. wouldn't the meth attachment be more effective and econconical?

14. Look at this profile and then look at the active ingredient in the 4-ohn........seems to me to be the same chemical with a different ester.........looks promising
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteranabol.htm

15. Quote Originally Posted by chessmaster
    wouldn't the meth attachment be more effective and econconical?
    It's a different compound, like comparing 1-test cyp to M1T.

16. Oh, the OHN deconate...how nice was it to throw away 100,000 capsules...I couldnt even give those things away.

17. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Oh, the OHN deconate...how nice was it to throw away 100,000 capsules...I couldnt even give those things away.
    Thinking back it's a damn shame that you had those capped and filled, you could have sold it as powder and a lot of us would have bought it to homebrew. I know you didn't know that it wasn't M4OHN at the time, but it still sucks. You would have been the only one to offer it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Injected I think it is probably better, although I don't know. However I wonder what would be a good amount, I persume around 600-1000 mgs a week?
    injected: 200mgs MON. WED. Fri. works great!!!! so yes 600mgs a week is a good dose

19. Quote Originally Posted by b-boy
    injected: 200mgs MON. WED. Fri. works great!!!! so yes 600mgs a week is a good dose
    You did this? Bulking or cutting? What were your results?

20. Yes, please keep us posted.

HUGE

21. decanoate is a long ester which has 10 carbons so I'd say do it twice a week of 350 mgs as it will be sufficeint because of the longer half life activity

22. Quote Originally Posted by Greenguy
    You did this? Bulking or cutting? What were your results?
    this was not done by me but by someone I was training... he gained 14 pounds in 6 weeks, but he was also running hmgears test-oh at the same dosage. he increased caloric intake (bulking). but gained a lean clean 14 pounds, and he's now on off week 5 and still climbing in weight. he told me he experienced no ball shrinkage at all and sex drive remained constant.

23. let me also say that this kid had never ate the amount of food like i layed out for him, so some of the gains was just good ol FOOD! but damn his strenght did go up pretty drastically

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 04:34 PM
  2. Nandrolone-OH?
    By stuart harlin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 10:49 AM
  3. Nandrolone-OH
    By cpa5oh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 01:30 AM
  4. Replies: 14