Beastdrol cycle

raging_chris

raging_chris

Awards
Going to run beastdrol soon just making sure everything is right
10/20/20/20
I have astrazole tamoxifen citrate and exemestane would those all be good to run astrazole during the cycle at .5cc every 3 days and then is the TC and exemestane for pct??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you ll need the AI while on cycle. Beastdrol is superdrol. Doesnt aromatize at all, so no need for the adex. Add some DAA to your pct, cheap & effective.

pct

nolva
40/20/10/10
adex
.5 EOD/.25 EOD/.25 EOD/.25 E3D/.25 E4D
DAA
3g's ED for 30 days

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What gymrat said. And also do you have on cycle supports lined up for your liver? Check out n2guard if you don't have one yet

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What gymrat said. And also do you have on cycle supports lined up for your liver? Check out n2guard if you don't have one yet
X2....I can't stress enough how important a good support supplement like N2guard is on cycle...ESPECIALLY with Beastdrol.

I also agree with gymrats recommendation

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Going to run beastdrol soon just making sure everything is right
10/20/20/20
I have astrazole tamoxifen citrate and exemestane would those all be good to run astrazole during the cycle at .5cc every 3 days and then is the TC and exemestane for pct??
Could pick up the n2guard and DAA both off ntbm with code needto139 i think it would come out pretty cheap. Their DAA is a good price nonetheless

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could pick up the n2guard and DAA both off ntbm with code needto139 i think it would come out pretty cheap. Their DAA is a good price nonetheless
:goodpost: