Alternate 30 days Hexarelin, 30 days GHRP-2 ?

paulaner

Awards
I understand that after 30 days Hexarelin becomes less effective and should be stopped for 30 days (please correct me if I am wrong).

During the off period, is it OK to use GHRP-2 (GHRP-6 makes me gain weight) during that off period? Or will that not create the true "off period" that is needed before re-starting Hexarelin.

I have done my best to read up, but can't find the answer to this one. Sorry if it's already been asked and answered but hopefully it's a good question!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
why not just use Ipam / GHRP 2?? Hex is older for tides. Ipam is a 3rd gen tide, it may not be as potent/effective as GHRP 2 but no and i mean NONE estrogen/prolactin sides.

paulaner

Awards
I'm not familiar with Ipamorelin but I need it to be synergistic with Sermorelin. I use Sermorelin every night before bed for anti-aging. The Hex I use once or twice per day - not trying to bulk up just going for anti-aging and trying to get a 6-pack :)

Do you have a link to Ipam research, where I can read up on it ?

disco stu

disco stu

Awards
why not just use Ipam / GHRP 2?? Hex is older for tides. Ipam is a 3rd gen tide, it may not be as potent/effective as GHRP 2 but no and i mean NONE estrogen/prolactin sides.
Iv'e heard this before, what dosage would I use?