Epistane/Trenazone 6 weeker

wesg49

Awards
Cycle history includes a few SD cycles including one stacked with Tren E and a couple Dzine cycles. Started Lean gains diet about 8 weeks ago and have went from 199 to 182 and lost a substantial amount of bodyfat and abs are coming in strong. Wanted to continue leans gains and recomp with this and gain some muscle and lose some more bf.

currently
5'11

Supports: standard and will be preloaded

Havoc: weeks 1-6 40/40/40/50/50/50
Trenazone weeks 1-6 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

PCT:
Nolva
AI sports nutrition Post cycle support
DAA
Osta

Could also make first week of EPI 30 and then make the final week 60 but above is what I have laid out. Any suggestions on changes?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i came off epi stacked with a tren ph about a month and a half ago. pct included nolva. just noticed rebound gyno coming in hard yesterday. lump under each nip and pretty sensitive. FML!!!! point being, idk if tomox was the best option. a lot of people prefer clomid with the tren phs. or maybe i should have tappered off the nolva with an AI for a few weeks. im just putting my experience out their to help you plan your cycle accordingly. normally i would say that looks pretty good though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks pretty good bro to me. That is a great stack for recomp that should treat you awesome with the lean gains in there. I would consider adding in an AI like Formastanozol or erase on the 3rd week of PCT and tapering down the dosage each week to prevent the possibility if any estrogen rebound.

Is this a log bro? If so I will be here to follow and give support and answer any questions you might have along the way, since I've used both compounds and know EPI pretty well.

One more thing is take care of the joints with EPI. Cissus and increased fish oil will do wonders....best of luck to you brother :cheers:

wesg49

Awards
Thanks as always Rick. I have never used an AI but if it's highly recommended I will get it. How many bottles needed?

I will post weekly updates or so. I cant make it an official log because Of some other things I got going on in my life and am way to tied up.

Also Rick since u are a lean gains master for this cycle how much over maintenance should I go. I heard bw x12 for cut, x13 for recomp,x14 for bulk is standard for LG but when incorporating cycle how much would u start out over maintenance for recomp. My current calories are bwx12 and do the +\- 20% for burn and WO days.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks as always Rick. I have never used an AI but if it's highly recommended I will get it. How many bottles needed?

I will post weekly updates or so. I cant make it an official log because Of some other things I got going on in my life and am way to tied up.

Also Rick since u are a lean gains master for this cycle how much over maintenance should I go. I heard bw x12 for cut, x13 for recomp,x14 for bulk is standard for LG but when incorporating cycle how much would u start out over maintenance for recomp. My current calories are bwx12 and do the +\- 20% for burn and WO days.
I used BWx13 for recomp during my Helladrol/Trenazone and it went textbook perfect. Dropped 2.5% bodyfat and stayed the same weight the whole cycle so I added about 5 lbs muscle while getting ripped.

If you get some Formastanozol you only need one bottle. It has 60 servings too. Its at Mr supps and needto10 will get you 10% off of it ;)

wesg49

Awards
Sweet man. Bwx13 is what I was thinking. I assume +\- 20 will be the same again.

Thanks for the discounts. I will check that out for sure.

As far as when to take dosages how would u split these up? An am and pm dose of each?