grapefruit and stano-drol?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
The fact that grapefruit can increase the potency of some oral steroids via blunting enzymes in the liver and incrasing absorbsion throught the stomach(of such), does this inclued non direct steroids that require a two step process to the target hormone such as stano-drol? I ask because I thought stano-drol would have to go through the normal bodily function in order to become DHT rather than the livers own enzymes get effected by anything during that conversion.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the more you absorb the better your chances are of higher conversion

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks.

Going to stock up on some grapefruit juice.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U running this solo?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
U running this solo?
As crazy as it sounds yes. I'm running it up to 600mg for 6 weeks.

I'm on a cut from january so I'm only using it to preserve some muscle and strength during the dieting. I tend to lose fat quite easy so this is just a extra lift.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't sound crazy to me. Id like to know how it goes.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't sound crazy to me. Id like to know how it goes.
Cool, well I'm thinking of logging it. Ive decided not to take a mega dose of stano as I don't think it will be necessary for my goals. I'm around 200lbs right now and my fighting weight should be around 190, hopefully tight. I was reading up on the grapefruit juice aspect, so hopefully i'll get more benefit from the compound i'm using. I haven't touched any gear in nearly 6 years so see how it goes. If I gain a lb or two lean during the cut then thats a bonus.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Ive started this cycle now. Ive spent the winter bulking, then for a few weeks running some of the excess weight off. I'm treating this as a cut/recomp. If people are interested in following then let me know. I'll get some pics up, before and afters maybe some progress pics too.

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's a little late but I'm in if you decide to log it now or give a recap of the cycle. I've enjoyed stano and the grapefruit idea intrigues me.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love at the least a recap

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
buy some dhb, and simply grapefruit gf juice.

stack.

look for dhb to be in 200+mg caps.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I'd love to know how to stano solo went at that dosage, I'm still trying to figure out what dose it would be best at at the base of a stronger cycle.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Well I had a serious lack of interest in this cycle as far as AM was concerned. Unfortunately I also had a family member pass away 2 weeks ago so logging has been a no no.

I have continued with the cycle and managed to carry on training throughout.

I bumped the dosage to 600mg after the first 10 days. I have continued to take it with grapefruit juice. Blahhhhh I hate GF juice it tastes like liquid ear wax(Ever scratched your ear and accidently nibbled your finger after??) I can't say I felt anything kickin until about day 20 ish.

I feel good now on this, its been aroud 24 ish days and I have leaned out, a few more veins and muscle hardness. My strength has started to rise on core lifts. I did legs today and managed to go from 100kg(usual butt to ankle squat) to 110 kg today. Over all this past few days I have seen significant increases in core lifts. My bench went up 4 reps on monday so something is happening nicely. I think next week I will notice most gains in this area.

My recovery also stayed much the same until the last few days. I've started to notice I am recovering faster from my runs(infact running seams easier again like I'm a couple of years younger). Also I'm starting to notice recovery from weights. Like I said I did legs today. Legs are always the session I take most time to recover, sometimes they hurt to touch them for upto 3 days after a session. Lets see how the next couple of days go on leg recovery considering as there was a smashing 10kg increase today.

As far as side effects have been concerned I honestly can say I have had none whatsoever. I thought about 10 days or so ago I might be getting ball shrinkage but It seams to be fine and tends to impact more a couple of hours after I take a dose and by the end of the day they are hanging pretty normal. I've had no aggression, no lethargy, no itchy nips(I I have had gyno in the past), no back pumps. I have has a very very slight increase in acne but seriously its so small I tend to doubt its the stano. I have had no head aches and no noticable increases in heart rate or bp. I have had no problems with libido, infact there has been a noticable increase. To be honest I only feel fuller, leaner and a bit fitter.

As far as weight gain or loss is concerned I have gained no weight and only lost around half a kilo, But I have definately recomped. My abs are showing better and the veins in my arms are getting more pronounced. The cut in the top of my chest is more noticable and I hope these benefits continue. This as it says in its write ups is a very dry compound.

I am bang on 90kgs right now(around 200lbs), I have no intention to get much heaver than this but I would love to rip up and stay around this weight. I seriiouly think this compound is the perfect way to achieve this along with strength and fitness increases.

When I finish this cycle and PCT I will hopefully run this again but I will possibly push the dose to around 800mg from the start of the cycle. I think by the end of a second cycle I will be close to my minds image of what I want to look like and perform like.

Its been a great run so far. I can't honestly say wether the grape fruit juice has helped or not as I dont really have anything to compare it to. Next time I run this I will still use the GF juice as I enjoy the genral health benefits of it anyway.

I have really enjoyed this cycle. I think its a great starter for people as far as oral cycles go.

Any questions please ask.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I am considering if not another solo stano run then adding somethig like pmag. If I did that I think I would follow the dosing I am taking now for stano. Build up from around 400 to 600 for 6 weeks and take the ususal dose of pmag. I have noticed muscle hardness, pump and leaness from this cycle so far. I think If I had another compund this dose would add these extra benefits to that particular cycle. However if I do a solo of this again it will be dosed at at leased 800mg for the last few weeks.

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Well I had a serious lack of interest in this cycle as far as AM was concerned. Unfortunately I also had a family member pass away 2 weeks ago so logging has been a no no.

I have continued with the cycle and managed to carry on training throughout.

I bumped the dosage to 600mg after the first 10 days. I have continued to take it with grapefruit juice. Blahhhhh I hate GF juice it tastes like liquid ear wax(Ever scratched your ear and accidently nibbled your finger after??) I can't say I felt anything kickin until about day 20 ish.

I feel good now on this, its been aroud 24 ish days and I have leaned out, a few more veins and muscle hardness. My strength has started to rise on core lifts. I did legs today and managed to go from 100kg(usual butt to ankle squat) to 110 kg today. Over all this past few days I have seen significant increases in core lifts. My bench went up 4 reps on monday so something is happening nicely. I think next week I will notice most gains in this area.

My recovery also stayed much the same until the last few days. I've started to notice I am recovering faster from my runs(infact running seams easier again like I'm a couple of years younger). Also I'm starting to notice recovery from weights. Like I said I did legs today. Legs are always the session I take most time to recover, sometimes they hurt to touch them for upto 3 days after a session. Lets see how the next couple of days go on leg recovery considering as there was a smashing 10kg increase today.

As far as side effects have been concerned I honestly can say I have had none whatsoever. I thought about 10 days or so ago I might be getting ball shrinkage but It seams to be fine and tends to impact more a couple of hours after I take a dose and by the end of the day they are hanging pretty normal. I've had no aggression, no lethargy, no itchy nips(I I have had gyno in the past), no back pumps. I have has a very very slight increase in acne but seriously its so small I tend to doubt its the stano. I have had no head aches and no noticable increases in heart rate or bp. I have had no problems with libido, infact there has been a noticable increase. To be honest I only feel fuller, leaner and a bit fitter.

As far as weight gain or loss is concerned I have gained no weight and only lost around half a kilo, But I have definately recomped. My abs are showing better and the veins in my arms are getting more pronounced. The cut in the top of my chest is more noticable and I hope these benefits continue. This as it says in its write ups is a very dry compound.

I am bang on 90kgs right now(around 200lbs), I have no intention to get much heaver than this but I would love to rip up and stay around this weight. I seriiouly think this compound is the perfect way to achieve this along with strength and fitness increases.

When I finish this cycle and PCT I will hopefully run this again but I will possibly push the dose to around 800mg from the start of the cycle. I think by the end of a second cycle I will be close to my minds image of what I want to look like and perform like.

Its been a great run so far. I can't honestly say wether the grape fruit juice has helped or not as I dont really have anything to compare it to. Next time I run this I will still use the GF juice as I enjoy the genral health benefits of it anyway.

I have really enjoyed this cycle. I think its a great starter for people as far as oral cycles go.

Any questions please ask.
First off, sorry for your loss, it's always difficult. Second, great recap of your cycle! Much appreciated indeed. I've taken stano before solo at around 700-800mg doses and I too enjoyed the effects very much. Your's are spot on with what it's designed to do and if you bump it up a bit next time it will for sure help keep you defined and lean out. I was curious about the grapefruit aspect of it and from what you've described it doesn't sound like it's making a night and day difference. I had pretty much the same results without the gf juice. Also I did a little digging and found that with the un-methylated compounds it seems that the gf juice may actually not work, or at least not the same way as it does for numerous other drugs. Just an fyi because you mentioned how little you enjoy the taste so you could leave it out next time as well. You also mentioned stacking with p-mag which would be a good cycle too but if your trying to keep as dry and lean as possible I might go for a stano/x-tren type stack. I ran it once and enjoyed it as well. The stano definitely helped with the projestin/libido issues that sometimes arise with x-tren type compounds. Food for thought.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
First off, sorry for your loss, it's always difficult. Second, great recap of your cycle! Much appreciated indeed. I've taken stano before solo at around 700-800mg doses and I too enjoyed the effects very much. Your's are spot on with what it's designed to do and if you bump it up a bit next time it will for sure help keep you defined and lean out. I was curious about the grapefruit aspect of it and from what you've described it doesn't sound like it's making a night and day difference. I had pretty much the same results without the gf juice. Also I did a little digging and found that with the un-methylated compounds it seems that the gf juice may actually not work, or at least not the same way as it does for numerous other drugs. Just an fyi because you mentioned how little you enjoy the taste so you could leave it out next time as well. You also mentioned stacking with p-mag which would be a good cycle too but if your trying to keep as dry and lean as possible I might go for a stano/x-tren type stack. I ran it once and enjoyed it as well. The stano definitely helped with the projestin/libido issues that sometimes arise with x-tren type compounds. Food for thought.

Thank you very much for the input. Yeah I agree I think at this point a slightly higer dose would yield the results more prefered. Thanks for the input on the grapefruit juice. I agree from what Ive read about stanodrol my progress is nothing beyond the ordinary. It's not to say I haven't enjoyed this ride. After six years straight its good to get some evolution going through your veins.

I have looked at tren and Ive always been put off by the potential for gyno. But if the stano can help migate these issues it will be something to consider. I would like to concerntrate on recomping at my current body weight so compunds that are slow and steady and easy to keep are my next thought.

Cheers again!

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Thank you very much for the input. Yeah I agree I think at this point a slightly higer dose would yield the results more prefered. Thanks for the input on the grapefruit juice. I agree from what Ive read about stanodrol my progress is nothing beyond the ordinary. It's not to say I haven't enjoyed this ride. After six years straight its good to get some evolution going through your veins.

I have looked at tren and Ive always been put off by the potential for gyno. But if the stano can help migate these issues it will be something to consider. I would like to concerntrate on recomping at my current body weight so compunds that are slow and steady and easy to keep are my next thought.

Cheers again!
First things first man really sorry to hear about your loss, we really appreciate the detailed recap despite that happening.

Looking forward to potential future cycles for you, I agree that P-Mag may not be the right call since you are looking to stay lean and around the same weight. Tren products are very well known for their ability to recomp, so if you can get around the progestin sides with stano and maybe a few other support supps on hand, I'd say go that route.

Halodrol may also be something else to look into for some clean gains. It's very similar to P-Mag except more geared towards cutting/recomping.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Cheers guys for the input and kind words.

Just a little update.

I did my legs yesterday and managed an extra 10kg on squat. Normally by mid day the next day I will have soreness starting to develope. Thus far today(its 3pm now) I can feel I trained my legs but there is no significant soreness. The Stano has definitely kicked in.

I did my Back and Arms today at lunch and had a good session. My weighted pull ups(15kg) felt nice and smooth, I'll bump this up a couple of kgs next week and see what happens. My bent over rows were great with a 10 kg increase, I did do less reps though but I imagine by next week I'll pull that for around 8 reps. Close grip pull downs were ususal if not a little easier.

Now interestingly I did say I was not experiencing aggressiveness, however I am feeling a sense of focus in the gym along with more grit. It helps squeeze that extra rep or two where I might normally stop.

I'm still drinking GF juice just incase there is some interactions with absobsion, but next cycle(if another stano solo) I will go without on a daily basis and see if there is a difference.

Most likey having read up on a few things, if I decide to stack another compound next time, I think I'm leaning towards a Halo type clone. It seams to fit the profile I'm looking for in a steroid. The tren Idea is certainly still an option but with the added risk to a rise in prolactin it puts me off a little. I'll have to see if I can get hold of some caber(not sure on the spelling) or some p5p. If I cover some of those bases I'll consider a tren product.

Anyways thats all a good 2-3 months away and I intend on sqeezing everything I can out of the remainder of this cycle.