Are there any oral alternative to Test E?

jack7286

Awards
I am going to run a Dbol cycle and everyone says running Test E with it is a good idea but there is no way I'm injecting. Just wondered if there is a oral that is similar to Test that I can run with my Dbol cycle to help keep my gains???

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to run a Dbol cycle and everyone says running Test E with it is a good idea but there is no way I'm injecting. Just wondered if there is a oral that is similar to Test that I can run with my Dbol cycle to help keep my gains???
Andromass

Androgens for Power

1 Pill = ↑ 450ng/dL T eqv.

Genuine Testosterone - AndroMass is a genuine testosterone based androgen. Proven to surpass the "anabolic threshold" for muscle growth. It doesnt get any closer to the "real thing" than thislearn more
Break through barriers - The strong androgenic action promotes motor neuron activation for stronger muscle contraction. Lifting heavy has never been easier…learn more
Vessel growth - Builds larger, more expandable blood vessels, supporting future muscle growth…learn more
Powerhouse - The aggression inducing action of androgens combined with the excitatory effect of estrogen promotes a mental state of strength and confidence…learn more

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Dbol pills??

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Fricken amazing!

Andriol is test bro.
Why do an oral only cycle?

If u ain't ready to pin, u ain't ready for AAS.
Don't kill your liver & lose all gains from an oral only cycle.
No, there is nothing that can orally replace testosterone injectable.

Best u just stay natty & don't play with your hormones as u need more research, study & understanding of steroids.
It's not a game bro, u don't just take steroids cause u got some sort of festival you wanna look good for.
This is a life choice, there are real risks involved in steroid use.
Get your self a good doctor, one who can monitor your liver values, cholesterol, blood pressure & blood hormones regularly.

Or u can just do your "oral only" cycle without knowing how to combat sides or long term health issues.
Like not being able to perform in bed, shrinkage of your testies, damaging your sperm for the rest of your life so u can't have kids, amounts other life long health complications.

Just my 2 cents bro
I reckon just study more & stay natty

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in b4 OP makes another thread because he doesnt like what he's hearing

jack7286

Awards
Thanks for your advice guys, I've never done roids before and have researched a lot about them. I'm going to run the oral Dbol cycle and have a pct in place. I was only planning on doing one cycle just to boost my strength and give me a base I can build on naturally. If I was to inject how many times of day will I need to and what is the procedure?

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Thanks for your advice guys, I've never done roids before and have researched a lot about them. I'm going to run the oral Dbol cycle and have a pct in place. I was only planning on doing one cycle just to boost my strength and give me a base I can build on naturally. If I was to inject how many times of day will I need to and what is the procedure?
Mate you'll only need to pin twice a week at most if u wanna only do one ml shots.
You could only do one shot a week if u like of 2ml.
I would suggest running 500mg test e per week.
One shot mon, & one Thursday.
Have an AI & pct ready.
Run for 12 weeks roughly

If you've researched, then you'll know all about AIs, and how to run a pct and when to start the pct.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can get some test base powder you can make some transdermal test and use that during your cycle instead of injecting.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if hes never pined before, hes not going to home brew a test TD. Transderm or dermacrine would be your only option.
It really isnt that hard if you can find a supplier of the test base powder. It gets a tad tricker if you cant and are forced to use syno to make your own base but if you can find a supplier it is a simple as mixing the powder into some topical carrier and some DMSO. I used to get base from a online lab but they got shut down ( :( ) and I havent been able to find a new source and dont want to go through all the mess with using syno

Evil

Awards
The only oral testosterone there is Andriol. It is used by doctors in Europe to treat hypogonadism. For use with the aim of increasing muscle mass is necessary to take many pills a day, minimum of 12 tablets. is expensive, but in Europe if a doctor makes you recipes and requests you buy it for a very short price.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could buy a bunch of andriol capsules. you'll need like 8 caps e/d. run it for 6 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fricken amazing!

Dbol is test bro.
Why do an oral only cycle?

If u ain't ready to pin, u ain't ready for AAS.
Don't kill your liver & lose all gains from an oral only cycle.
No, there is nothing that can orally replace testosterone injectable.

Best u just stay natty & don't play with your hormones as u need more research, study & understanding of steroids.
It's not a game bro, u don't just take steroids cause u got some sort of festival you wanna look good for.
This is a life choice, there are real risks involved in steroid use.
Get your self a good doctor, one who can monitor your liver values, cholesterol, blood pressure & blood hormones regularly.

Or u can just do your "oral only" cycle without knowing how to combat sides or long term health issues.
Like not being able to perform in bed, shrinkage of your testies, damaging your sperm for the rest of your life so u can't have kids, amounts other life long health complications.

Just my 2 cents bro
I reckon just study more & stay natty
you should research first before giving out bull shiit advice.

dbol is not test.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can get some test base powder you can make some transdermal test and use that during your cycle instead of injecting.
this is another option, and primordial performance sells their dermacrine carrier, with instructions on how to mix/make your own transdermal.

or you could just buy some androgel.

another option could be 4-androstenediol, you could get 240 200mg 4-androstenediol capsules for cheaper than the andromass from pp.

then there is andromass, this would work for you also, and probably the easiest to do. i'd say get 2 bottles so you can run it for 6 weeks, with the dbol ran for 4 weeks.

and get this book:

Anabolics 10th edition
William Llewellyn

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just because you are big, lift weights, and use steroids, doesn't mean you know anything about them.

any idiot can lift weights, and use steroids.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
just because you are big, lift weights, and use steroids, doesn't mean you know anything about them.

True, but it would blow my mind if someone his size is injecting test then taking dbol tabs to bump up his test dosage

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For ****s sake guys.....

Have you read some of the words coming from the original poster? I would imagine (completely guessing here) that if he posted a picture of his current physical status, we would all feel foolish even recommending anything hormonal to him --- I know he did pose the question.... BUT

check out his quote here --"I was only planning on doing one cycle just to boost my strength and give me a base I can build on naturally."

You BUILD your base NATURALLY first --- then once you stress every facet you can at your disposal, you BUILD ONTO your base. You dont want a "fake" blown up artificial look to your muscles. Sarcoplasmic, watery spongy muscle. You want dense looking fibers.

Sorry OP, but if you post a pic I will reconsider taking you seriously.

-Matt

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
^^ I agree with this. I was holding my tongue waiting for someone else to come in and say it. OP, from what it sounds like you have done 0 research. Stay away from any kind of AAS until you have a better understanding of everything.

How old are you anyway? What are your stats?

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
you should research first before giving out bull shiit advice.

dbol is not test.
Your right bro. Sorry. I did mean Andriol.
My mistake. I'll be more vigilant in the future.

Yes it is me in my AVI, & after 22 years of lifting & 18 of them natty, I have picked up a thing or two about this sport.

To suggest I no nothing is a bit rich too.
Considering my base was built on diet, proper training & proper recovery as a natural, it was only until my natty levels declined as tested by doctors, that I was prescribed low dose hormone replacement

Anyway, as you guys suggested & so did I
He's not ready for juice anyway, he can achieve his goals naturally

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:cool2: hm, missed the part about using roids to build the foundation... thaaa fackkk lololol

stick to burgerdrol, brah :burger:

7ten11

7ten11

Awards

I get your point mate. But please don't stereotype someone off an Internet forum without knowing who they are, just because of mistype of dbol over abomb.

You have no idea of my training experience, who I am, competitive history, bb education etc.

I accept your Internet negs lol, just try at least to open your mind a bit.

As I said, I built my base naturally, but studied AAS for over 10 years

Btw, is this site run by Primordial Performance?
Every post I read someone is promoting something of theirs, is this an open view & opinion forum or a online store & promotion centre for Primordial Performance products?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know nothing about you as you stated, I just commented on your post about aas.

my comment about any idiot can lift weights and use steroids wasn't directed at you directly, just in general, becaus i know nothing about you.

the idea of any idiot can use steroids, lift weights, and get big may not apply to you, i dont know, but it does apply to people, that im sure you and many others can attest to.

i just want to point out to people who believe because someone is big, and ripped, it does not mean they know anything at all. they may just have good genetics that allow for them to be this way.

and no, this site isn't ran by pp, their products are pushed hard by the reps and the "supporters".
I only recomended it because i have used it, and it does work (their andromass) but i feel it's over priced for how long it should be ran.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Fair reply & totally agree.

U can see that some endo's are scrawny little doctors that never pushed a weight in their lives, but studied about hormones in their entire adult lives that know more then all of us.

Anyway, I hope this info has helped the OP

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I get your point mate. But please don't stereotype someone off an Internet forum without knowing who they are, just because of mistype of dbol over abomb.

You have no idea of my training experience, who I am, competitive history, bb education etc.

I accept your Internet negs lol, just try at least to open your mind a bit.

As I said, I built my base naturally, but studied AAS for over 10 years

Btw, is this site run by Primordial Performance?
Every post I read someone is promoting something of theirs, is this an open view & opinion forum or a online store & promotion centre for Primordial Performance products?
If I could I would rep you multiple times. I feel like PP is getting a little ridiculous pushing their products. I would love to try AH or AM or AL to see what the hypes all about but $$$...

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
If I could I would rep you multiple times. I feel like PP is getting a little ridiculous pushing their products. I would love to try AH or AM or AL to see what the hypes all about but $$$...
Word. Would like to try andromass, but the price and "marketing" is a real turnoff. However, its not nearly as bad now as it was a few months ago.

jack7286

Awards
Thanks for the help guys, my stats are 25 years old been working out properly for 6 years but recently took a year off and have been back in the gym the past 3 months. I'm 220lbs and a big guy but not particularly fat just a few too many beers. My plan was to bulk up and get bigger over the winter and in the summer cut up and get more ripped. I've purchased some Dbol and Nolva off my friend who knows a lot about sports science and the use of steriods. I have done a lot of research and I feel I'm fairly clued up on things but obviously I have never taken roids before and felt I needed the advice of those who have. My friend said if I just run the Dbol that I can expect to lose most gains which I knew would happen anyway but he said with creatine and a good diet, pct and workout routine that you should be able to hold onto at least half of your gains. Most people recommend taking Test with a Dbol cycle but I can't inject as its something that doesn't appeal to me. All I wanted to know is if there was a oral alternative to Test or something similar that I could run along with the Dbol to improve my chances of keeping my gains. I appreciate all your opinions and help and it looks like from all your pics that you guys know what you are doing, I'm new to this and would like as much info and help as possible so I can become more knowledgeable about it all. You can do all the research in the world but thats means nothing untill you have spoken to people about their own experiences on roids. Thanks for your help guys

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Don't they have sus pills? I know a guy who I think somehow did a cycle of sus in a pill form, but maybe I'm wrong. Either way, just running dbol would be a waste of money. You might just have to suck it up and pin to make it worth your while.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just want to point out to people who believe because someone is big, and ripped, it does not mean they know anything at all. they may just have good genetics that allow for them to be this way.
I just wanted to reiterate this point.

I've seen plenty who fall into this category, but in particular, there was a guy who lifted at my gym for a short while who was just huge. He played college football and even though he was probably in his mid 40's, he looked better than just about anyone in there -- big and low body fat.

Anyway, this guy obviously had all the younger kids always talking to him and asking advice. Since he was a nice guy, he'd always "help them out" and since he was approachable, they'd keep going back to him. Most of his suggestions were just beyond awful and his ROM was probably 50%, too. Bottom line is the guy was blessed with great genes and he could do almost everything wrong and still look better than most guys.

That being said, I still don't like to take diet advice from fat guys at GNC lol. That always turned me off when I used to shop at local supp shops.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Don't they have sus pills? I know a guy who I think somehow did a cycle of sus in a pill form, but maybe I'm wrong. Either way, just running dbol would be a waste of money. You might just have to suck it up and pin to make it worth your while.
There was a designer steroid brand that used sus250 or something of the sort as the name of one of their clone stacks. I believe it was superdrol and max LMG? Could be wrong. But it wasn't sustanon. Sustanon is a blend of 4 injectable test esters.

OP the pin isn't a big deal. Its easy to administer and doesn't hurt.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
There was a designer steroid brand that used sus250 or something of the sort as the name of one of their clone stacks. I believe it was superdrol and max LMG? Could be wrong. But it wasn't sustanon. Sustanon is a blend of 4 injectable test esters.

OP the pin isn't a big deal. Its easy to administer and doesn't hurt.
Yeah I know sus is a blend. Still not to knowledgable on AAS, mainly research PH's and stuff but it's always good to know new things. Thanks for the info. So when my friend ran "sus" for 8 weeks he prolly did SD for 8 weeks, because he wasn't injecting.

And yeah OP, if you wanna mess with the big boys you gotta do it right and be prepared. Dbol is no joke, oral or not, AAS is serious. Don't run it without test. For your first cycle of AAS you should really just be running test to be honest.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Word. Would like to try andromass, but the price and "marketing" is a real turnoff. However, its not nearly as bad now as it was a few months ago.
The price rather high when you consider other options.....but you figure that you may not need the HCG, Nolva, ARimidex, liver protection, due to the fairly low incidence of sides.....Also not having a harsh crash is pretty enticing to some guys who hate all the potential ramifications that are involved with harsher hormones. Also you get the comfort of knowing all products have been stringently verified and tested to be pure of what the label claims and real case studies are for public viewing.

I do get it though.....it is not cheap, but you pay for what you get once everything is said and done.....

-Matt

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
The price rather high when you consider other options.....but you figure that you may not need the HCG, Nolva, ARimidex, liver protection, due to the fairly low incidence of sides.....Also not having a harsh crash is pretty enticing to some guys who hate all the potential ramifications that are involved with harsher hormones. Also you get the comfort of knowing all products have been stringently verified and tested to be pure of what the label claims and real case studies are for public viewing.

I do get it though.....it is not cheap, but you pay for what you get once everything is said and done.....

-Matt
So with PP products you don't need PCT? That's almost what that sounds like, maybe I misread and you only need a light PCT.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards

-Matt
Do PP make a product suited to cruising between cycles?
To keep gains before next blast at the same time as helping natural production recover somewhat?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To keep gains before next blast at the same time as helping natural production recover somewhat?
With the V3 Androseries, we have a "once-daily" dosing. Blood levels are highest in the morning and drop off before bed so as to allow natural hormonal rhythm. We have some blood work up on our product pages showing FSH and LH are still elevated (in the low range, of course). But, even a mild elevation in LH and FSH goes a LONG way in making recovery much easier. The guys who are showing 0.01 or whatever for LH and FSH are going to have a much tougher time recovering, if they ever do.

The Androseries also isn't harmful to the liver, kidneys, lipids etc. etc. like other orals are.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Any answer to my question? I wasnt being sarcastic or trying to sound like an ass if it came off like that.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Any answer to my question? I wasnt being sarcastic or trying to sound like an ass if it came off like that.
I don't know, mate.
Waiting in response myself, but from what I gather, it's all u need for a PCT

Hope one of the reps fill us in

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
PP's androseries will need a pct. no anabolic available today can be used w/o a pct......that i know of.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i dont think so. ntbm makes bridge which is exactly what its called.....a bridge. PP's sustain alpha would be good to use for 8wks in between cycles. sh!t, stack it with ntbm bridge.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So with PP products you don't need PCT? That's almost what that sounds like, maybe I misread and you only need a light PCT.
NL-

Sorry - I recommend PCT regardless of a less severe shutdown -- Ye sit is true that our beta testers did have fully functioning LH and FSH values in normal ranges (some low/normal) which let us know that our once-a-day dosing scheme was a success.

However -- there is going to be some degree of suppression just nothing compared to pounding injectable esters or methylated orals around the clock

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1TEN -- YES!!!!

This something I personally want to push for ADVANCED aas/hormone users that "blast and cruise" these would be IDEAL for cruising periods -- since most cruising periods are 150-350mgs test a week --- our product would help retain gains (a percentage) while still allowing SOME hpta function to re-ignite.....

Then you would "blast" again after giving your health a bit of a break...

(this advice was for VERY ADVANCED users only.)

-Matt

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
1TEN -- YES!!!!

This something I personally want to push for ADVANCED aas/hormone users that "blast and cruise" these would be IDEAL for cruising periods -- since most cruising periods are 150-350mgs test a week --- our product would help retain gains (a percentage) while still allowing SOME hpta function to re-ignite.....

Then you would "blast" again after giving your health a bit of a break...

(this advice was for VERY ADVANCED users only.)

-Matt
1ten?

Whats that?

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
So he is suggesting to do the once daily dosing with the androseries as a cruise and then blast with higher doses?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
So he is suggesting to do the once daily dosing with the androseries as a cruise and then blast with higher doses?
No no no. Sustain alpha. You can cruise with hormones then become "on" by upping your doses. That would just be on cycle...