Indecisive!

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Alright, so I am pretty OCD. This can make me indecisive. I am currently running a typical epi cycle at 20/30/30/40, and this is my first cycle in quite a while. Anyway, I'm trying to plan out my next cycle for after the winter. Unfortunately, I have a few too many goodies and can't seem to decide what to do. Maybe you guys could give me some ideas :) I'm not looking to purchase any more gear, I just want to stack this right. Oh, and I've never pinned before. I've only ever run orals, and I've only done two cycles since I learned how to actually run hormones. The three or four I did prior were all stupid kid mistakes, OTC PCT and everything.

I have:
10 1ml amps of test E (at the standard 250mgs per ml)
250 or so of the thai pink monsters
7 bottles of SD
2 bottles of epi
1 bottle of DMZ
plenty of nolva, DAA, 6OXO, and erase :)

my stats:
age-23
height-6'1
weight-252lbs
bf%-unsure of an exact number, but my abs are visible with a little junk at the waistline
years training-5

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
not enough test for a standard test cycle, you can either get more, or try a low-dose test cycle. Although most people don't recommend it, it can still give you some good gains.

you can run a SD/epi bridge with low-dose test-e for 10 weeks, starting 3-4 wks before the end of your oral cycle to help you keep your gains from the orals and then some.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Matthersby Cycle Logs 8