Critique Strength/Lean Mass Cycle

Lordnorvelli

Awards
I’m 5’6� 230 lbs 16% BF. My first cycle was back in may and consisted of 300 mg/wk of tren and winny both with 250 mg/wk of sust 250. This cycle cut my BF drastically and increased my strength on all BIG 3 lifts. This cycle will start in November and I would appreciate some opinions on it.

Wk 1: 1500 mg Test E, 75 mg tren EOD, 50 mg anavar ED

Wk 2-3: 500 mg Test E, 75 mg tren EOD, 50 mg anavar ED

Wk 4-5: 500 mg Test E, 75 mg tren EOD

Wk 6-8: 500 mg Test E, 75 mg tren EOD, 30 mg Halo ED

I’m trying to decide whether to use arimidex or letrozole during the cycle and will use clomid for PCT. I will also be on **** loads of milk thistle and cran extract to clean my liver and kidneys. Should I add propecia during the Halo as to block the 5-alpha reductase? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you keep estrogen under control you should really like the results.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I’m 5’6� 230 lbs 16% BF. My first cycle was back in may and consisted of 300 mg/wk of tren and winny both with 250 mg/wk of sust 250. This cycle cut my BF drastically and increased my strength on all BIG 3 lifts. This cycle will start in November and I would appreciate some opinions on it.

Wk 1: 1500 mg Test E, 75 mg tren EOD, 50 mg anavar ED

Wk 2-3: 500 mg Test E, 75 mg tren EOD, 50 mg anavar ED

Wk 4-5: 500 mg Test E, 75 mg tren EOD

Wk 6-8: 500 mg Test E, 75 mg tren EOD, 30 mg Halo ED

I’m trying to decide whether to use arimidex or letrozole during the cycle and will use clomid for PCT. I will also be on **** loads of milk thistle and cran extract to clean my liver and kidneys. Should I add propecia during the Halo as to block the 5-alpha reductase? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!
That front load might be a little too high bro. That will give 555mg the first week of test avable. (close enouhg to 500 but that can be a good way of getting the test flu). If your not prone to test flu don't worry about but for a softer option run 1000mg the first week and 750 the second, this will put you at full dosage by the second week.

halo is crazy stuff. you really don't need it on a 2nd cycle and really not at all. Take a look at what big cat has to say about.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathalo.htm

If your really want the increase in strenght at the end there are safer and better options

a. incress your dose of tren to 100mg a day. that will make a big differnce. hell you could run 125 a day and still be ahead here.

b. Use dbol 50mg ed for the last 6 weeks. You can make lean gains quite well on this dispit popular belief. I perfer proviron but running .5 ldex with 10mg of nolvadex will keep you dry (no bloat).

c add test prop 150mg ed day for weeks 6 to 10. Start your pct week 11. nice.

alpha dork

Awards
I'm currently running a similar cycle minus the Halo.I started the Var in the third week of the cycle and I'm running it two weeks past my last Test-E injection. For hair-loss I'm using Finasteride.