How long should I run Dbol for if I want to keep maximum gains??

jack7286

Awards
I have just got some Dbol and was planning on a 4 week cycle but would a longer cycle at a lower dose help keep my gains or wouldn't it make a difference. Help please people?? Just want to know the best length and dose amounts to have to keep my Dbol gains. Thanks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Dbol solo is a bad idea. Get some test bro.

TLF84

Awards
Why is it bad to run dbol alone ??? I only ask ad I wasgoing to get some real dbol tabs

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is know for fast gains and fast losses in gains after cycle. you can't run it too long either. Most people use it as a kicker to a pinned cycle. Some people will probably chime in saying they kept most of their gains, but just remember, your body doesn't like change, slow and steady is what it likes, and anything that's super fast, is also easily lost unless it's maintained with something like test.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Dbol is know for fast gains and fast losses in gains after cycle. you can't run it too long either. Most people use it as a kicker to a pinned cycle. Some people will probably chime in saying they kept most of their gains, but just remember, your body doesn't like change, slow and steady is what it likes, and anything that's super fast, is also easily lost unless it's maintained with something like test.
Thank u sir.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you could do a 6-7 wk cycle. low dosed and have a fa king kick ass pct like:

clomid
HCGenerate
DAA
Anabeta
Formestane
osta @ 15mg

that would give you some good gains that you would be able to keep. but as mentioned, short oral blast cycles are not a good idea. 80% of them lead to losing 80% of the new muscle gained leaving you with poor gains overall.

TLF84

Awards
Any alternative stack beside test to go with dbol or any alternate way of cycling it for a better result ?