original spawn and androdrive v3?

droppinplatez

Awards
I have a bottle of the original spawn that is 8 months expired. I was wondering if it would be worth it to do a cycle along with androdrive v3. Any input would help greatly.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
how was it kept?? seal broken?? if you kept in a cool, dark area it should be just at potent as the day it came out. Spawn/AndroV3 stack should be fun, i would run a bridge however as i am a fan of more total time on cycle.

droppinplatez

Awards
Seal is broken, and its been kept at room temperature, but in the dark. Hopeing for some decent size and strength gains with some possible leaning out. Diet is spot on.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it's potency as the expiration dates are usually very conservative. What is the purpose of seeking to stack it with AD? IMO, AH would be a better option and it would help to mitigate some of the sides from Spawn.

droppinplatez

Awards
My thought for the ad was to mitigate sides and help facilitate fatloss im guessingI was off in that assumption

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it's potency as the expiration dates are usually very conservative. What is the purpose of seeking to stack it with AD? IMO, AH would be a better option and it would help to mitigate some of the sides from Spawn.
Yeah from what little I have looked at Androdrive it wont do much to help with sides. AndroHard would be a better option.

droppinplatez

Awards
First off I appreciate all the help, and since I already ordered a bottle of ad would a cycle of mdrol bridged into ad work or is the ad strong enough for that kinda bridge? Would be somethin like ....
20/20/20
0/ 0/ 6caps/6caps/6caps/6caps

And obviously a good bit down the road . . . . I wana use the spawn ah asap for expiration purpose

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I appreciate all the help, and since I already ordered a bottle of ad would a cycle of mdrol bridged into ad work or is the ad strong enough for that kinda bridge? Would be somethin like ....
20/20/20

And obviously a good bit down the road . . . . I wana use the spawn ah asap for expiration purpose
AD isn't intended for LBM gains; it's more of a neuro-active steroid.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20/20/20

That would be perfect, although you may want to run something like 20/20/20, 0/6/6/6/6 if you begin to feel lethargic at all from the SD.

BTW we currently have a coupon code on our Facebook Page, so you may want to save the Androdrive for later during a cut and pick up a bottle of AH or AM right now :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20/20/20

Use it with the SD it will help with any lethargy. AD is not intended to help solidify mass gains, in the future I would go with AH like the others have suggested, or even ramp it up with AndroMass.

droppinplatez

Awards
Ok so as far as dosing for spawn/androhard is 3 caps a day sufficient for a 6 week cycle or should I get 2 bottles and do 6...... see if im on the right track here, thinkin of saving the androdrive and do it with a cycle of dplex......I know some people don't like it but my previous cycle at 125mg ed recomped great with a 40lb increase in all major lifts..... again thanks for all the input

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 caps would be the better route, but you can get away with 3 caps.

AD and Dplex is an interesting stack. I personally love that hormone and think those two would make for a fun ride.