clen or albuterol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
albuterol all day. its weaker than clen but carries about 20% of the side effects.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
That's what i got - going with t3 at 75 and albuterol at 8-12-4pm at 1mg per for 4 weeks. I should be able to drop about 10lbs.

albuterol all day. its weaker than clen but carries about 20% of the side effects.

smt1

Awards
You'll get clen-like effects if you dose albuterol high enough. It's all dose dependent. Clen is nice because of the lack of the need to redose as often.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I say this all depends on your body's reaction to those things. I don't get much kick from clen, pretty sure my source was legit too. EA doesn't do much either at the standard 25/200 3x/day dosage, never tried albuterol, but I might give it a whirl...

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
starting on mon - the plan is to run 4 weeks - i will stop sooner if I reach my goals.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the half life of clen is too long, Albuterol is better in my book

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude i was taking 16mg of timed release Albuterol ED and went to 24mg a few days....... do 2-3mg 2-4x ED

the absolute max is 32mg a day

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of a your t3 dose is entirely way to high. Are you on some serious dose of anabolics? Because even if you are 100mcgs is still to high I wouldn't go above 75 while on nandrolone propionate stacked with 800mgs of testosterone and 800mgs of masteron propionate. If your not on anabolics your Gunna lose a lot of muscle

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about me - im a vet. I know my body and know what I'm doing. Key Point - I'm not you.

First of a your t3 dose is entirely way to high. Are you on some serious dose of anabolics? Because even if you are 100mcgs is still to high I wouldn't go above 75 while on nandrolone propionate stacked with 800mgs of testosterone and 800mgs of masteron propionate. If your not on anabolics your Gunna lose a lot of muscle

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your right your not me but that doesn't exud you from t3s catabolic effects I dot care how well you or anyone knows their body the fact of the matter sir is that t3 eats tissue it does not discriminate between fat an muscle I'm not knocking you just trying to help you

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry about me - im a vet. I know my body and know what I'm doing. Key Point - I'm not you.
You're also a di*k from these posts. You ask for help, people give it to you, and you disregard it.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
1: Not a dick - just blunt.

2: I didn't asked for help - Post 1 - Thoughts... My cycle was completed before I made this thread - I wanted to share my thoughts/experiences/progress on this cycle.

You're also a di*k from these posts. You ask for help, people give it to you, and you disregard it.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
No **** - I think we all know t3 is catabolic. I'm not like these nobs who take **** without doing research.

Your right your not me but that doesn't exud you from t3s catabolic effects I dot care how well you or anyone knows their body the fact of the matter sir is that t3 eats tissue it does not discriminate between fat an muscle I'm not knocking you just trying to help you

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quit getting all pissy dude chill
Are you on anabolics? Also you might mess your thyroid up if you don't taper down

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Day 3-4: 100mcg of t3 and 2mgx3 albuterol
Day 5: 75mcg of t3 and 2mgx3 albuterol
Day 6-7: 50mcg of t3 and 2mgx3 albuterol
Day 8: 50mcg of t3 and 3mgx3 albuterol
Day 9: 25mcg of t3 and 3mgx3 albuterol

So far I have lost 11lbs.... The plan was to go 4 weeks but I have reached my goal much earlier then planned.