Planning My Next Beastdrol Cycle, Need Some Advice.

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
Hello, getting ready to run the beast in a few weeks. Here is kind of how the cycle is going to go.

Beastdrol- 20/20/30/30

Serm- Clomid, Nolva, Torem.....WHICH IS BEST..havent decided yet.

Supports- Liv 52, fish oil, and hawthorn berries

Questions:

1) How much hawthorn berries will I need to keep my blood pressure down?

2) Will a single serm be enough for pct?

3) How should the dosage be for my serm? ?/?/?/?

4) What would be the best serm to take for superdrol?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have experience with superdrol from the past. I have ran a clean sd cycle and have gotten great results. I have also read about people getting light headed from beastdrol, along with major headaches. What can I do to prevent these from happening?

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That dosage will work fine. Personally, i like Nolvadex, it's the most proven and has the most solid backing. Torem is right up there with it though. If i were to run Nolva off that cycle i would dose 20mg daily for 4 weeks. As far as your supports that's fine, you'll want 1g of hawthorne daily. If you don't already have BP issues it's not a huge issue, i never take hawthorne on my cycles, just NAC.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hello, getting ready to run the beast in a few weeks. Here is kind of how the cycle is going to go.

Beastdrol- 20/20/30/30

Serm- Clomid, Nolva, Torem.....WHICH IS BEST..havent decided yet.

Supports- Liv 52, fish oil, and hawthorn berries

Questions:

1) How much hawthorn berries will I need to keep my blood pressure down?

1.5g's ED
2) Will a single serm be enough for pct?
No, you will need a serm plus OTC T booster like DAA

3) How should the dosage be for my serm? ?/?/?/?
nolva
40/20/10/10

4) What would be the best serm to take for superdrol?
IMO nolva

you also need some form of cholesterol support. Add NAC to your liver52 and some Vit C to your pct for cortisol control.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have experience with superdrol from the past. I have ran a clean sd cycle and have gotten great results. I have also read about people getting light headed from beastdrol, along with major headaches. What can I do to prevent these from happening?

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

BOLD

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Questions:

1) How much hawthorn berries will I need to keep my blood pressure down? 1.5-3 grams, it will definitely be an issue with superdrol. I suggest an AI while on cycle, that will also help a lot with keeping BP down as you hold less water.

2) Will a single serm be enough for pct? Yes, clomid is my choice.

3) How should the dosage be for my serm? ?/?/?/? 100/75/50/50 Superdrol will shut you down hard, especially at your doses, plan accordingly and if you use nolva 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/20/10 if you aren't feeling great at week 4.

4) What would be the best serm to take for superdrol? I would use Clomid and an AI during your PCT, I have a myriad of reasons for this but mainly I recover faster and more completely with it as compared to nolva. No opinion on torem.

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
Sounds good. I guess i'll be taking clomid then. I have seen some already on websites, and they all say not for human consumption...why is this? As for blood pressure, i will be taking 1-3g of hawthorn per day. Hopefully I dont get light headed at the gym or have those horrible headaches that ive been reading about. What about fish oil...is that necessary?

Another question...

My max bench is 315....what will my bench be after 4 weeks of beast along with a good diet?

I just started squatting yesterday, and doing 405...what will be my max after as well? What about curling, etc. Im hammer curling 60lb dumbells...how much more will I curl.

What about muscle gain. This will be my 2nd cycle of sd...first one I gained 25lbs...will this cycle be as successful and make me gain 15-20lbs?

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
Is superdrol famous for hair loss or thinning of the hair? How much water will I have to drink per day, in order to not have any headaches? I also heard that clomid has a few sides such as depression and making you feel emotional like a chick. Is this true?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Is superdrol famous for hair loss or thinning of the hair? no not really, epi is worse How much water will I have to drink per day 1 gal a day, ED, in order to not have any headaches? I also heard that clomid has a few sides such as depression and making you feel emotional like a chick. Is this true?yes all serms have emotional side effects. Clomid is worse than nolva/torem.

fish oil 100% necessary. Id take 7-12 caps ED depending on if you have 800mg caps, 900mg, 1200mg etc etc etc. I take 11 800mg fish oils while ON cycle. All research companies have to say not for human consumption on the bottle/vial. Technically they do not sell to people for personal use. They sell to people for research use. So every company of that kind will have to comply to the same laws/regulations.

on your big 3 lifts. Expect 10-25% gain on all of them. 315 bench pre cycle will prolly be a 365-405 bench post cycle. but your diet will have a very large impact

GL

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
Thanks, that helped me a lot. Are the sides from clomid...true?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that helped me a lot. Are the sides from clomid...true?
yes, nolva isnt as bad thats why i suggest it. Also nolva is a purly anti estrogenic isomer. Clomid is pro & anti........not ideal. but torem, clomi, and nolva all have emotional sides

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
Damn, so what kind of emotional sides...like crying during sad movies? I heard nolva with sd, causes gyno. Thats why i was aiming for clomid

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
I got pretty serious lethargy during week 4 of my last SDcycle. So much so that my gf started asking wtf was wrong with me lately, and started taking it personal. Luckily this subsided as it was my last week. On Clomid now - doesnt seem to be bad. Id say the SD was the closest i got to emotional sides

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
Did you take beastdrol? How were your gains as far as strength and size?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either SERM will work. And if you want to lessen the lethargy, get some Transderm and run that for 4-6 weeks while on cycle. You can double dose for 4 weeks or run it at 6-7 pumps for 6 weeks starting it a few weeks before. I hope you have plenty of cycle support for this, superdrol definitely needs it.

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
I never experience lethargy, so that wont be a problem. My concerns are...having major headaches and having to quit the cycle, getting light headed while pushing maximum weight at the gym which my friend experienced, and having my blood pressure sky rocket. My buddy said he took hawthorn berries from walmart, and his bp still climbed up. I DONT want my heart to stop beating or worse...have to quit the cycle. (that was a joke)

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
I have a buddy at the gym who has been trash talking me for a year now...because he has always been slightly bigger than me and slightly stronger. He's a big time juice head...but i think he finally reached a plateau. Im hoping that this beast cycle will help me blow right past him. Revenge can be sweet huh fellas!!

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
Hopefully you'll have good results man. You could be like me and get nothing out of it. I ran a cycle at 30 and gained zero. That's including sides. Some people seem to have better luck

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
Damn, im sorry to hear that. Maybe you bought bunk...was it beastdrol that you took? I know there were a lot of fakes out there or weak batches, because I had one a while ago. It was depressing.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
It was from mr supps. But I've ran real gear for years, so my body probably doesn't respond well to ph