Post cycle and sick, what should I do?
- 08-31-2004, 11:51 AM
- 08-31-2004, 12:06 PM
08-31-2004, 12:41 PM
I'm wondering when did you start feeling bad? I would take NP's advice, and watch your condition closely.
08-31-2004, 02:07 PM
I too went through a similar issue earlier in the year. DO NOT PUSH IT IN THE GYM!!! Trust me it will only make it worse, as you risk over extending your energy reserves and getting sick much worse. I tried to work through a cold PCT and ended up with pneumonia - losing a full 3 weeks. PCT your horomones are a mess, which has to compromise the immune system to some extent. Absolutely no reason to risk it. Just try to keep calories as high as possible if you can.
Don't know if it helps but I always find massive amounts of Vit. C (5+grams a day) help to get rid of a cold sooner.
08-31-2004, 03:06 PM
I should probably lay off the clen too right? Dont want to over stimulate my CNS or is it all good. Im glad Im on IGF that should help me keep my gains and not get too fat.
08-31-2004, 04:38 PM
08-31-2004, 07:43 PM
A lot of guys take several days off training immediately post cycle, you'll be fine as long as you keep the diet straight. Force feed if you have to.
I'd avoid clen while sick with your body temp probably elevated already.
08-31-2004, 10:00 PM
Vitamin C, Green Tea, Etc.!
feel better man
My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
hair loss from steroids dot com
Similar Forum Threads
- By martyiscrazy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-09-2012, 01:51 PM
- By Jason P Clark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2011, 02:00 AM
- By rojasdave in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2010, 07:52 AM
- By buddysjacked2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2008, 01:00 PM
- By sarcoplasm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2004, 12:57 AM