Epistane

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65%

Epistane

Does anyone have any experience with the IBE Epistane that is out right now? My buddy has run it in the past and said it was pretty badass but i was wondering if they have changed up the formula at all? The one I'm talking about is in the black bottle with the green dna strand on it and its 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol. I'm sure y'all know which one, just making sure. I appreciate any input!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

old stuff was good

I used the old stuff to "jump" me back into the gym and I really liked it. As long as the new stuff is the same ingredients I'm sure itll be fine. Read on the site and check it out. Personally I used a knock off brand from ebay that was called E-STANE and i ran 45mgs a day for 4weeks. The gains were shocking. I packed on about 20 pounds but at least half of it was fat because I ate like garbage. However, the muscle gains have been almost entirely retained. You have to consider that I have not been lifting long enough to really lose gains yet though. I know the E-STANE was identical to epi accept the pills were 15mgs instead of 10 and they were roughly 40.00 shipped. Only drawbacks I had on it were that regardless of what people may say I lost a ****E load of hair. It regrew in almost a month but also I have baldness in my family. As far as PCT went I used an OTC PCT ASSIST ran liv-52 2 weeks before and throughout the cycle. I didn't have any trouble bouncing back at all and never really shut down a bit. It may have been a bit chancy to do this though and I'm keeping a real serm on hand if i run it again. I'll happily answer anything else as this is one pro hormone I know a decent amount about.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gaged771 View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the IBE Epistane that is out right now? My buddy has run it in the past and said it was pretty badass but i was wondering if they have changed up the formula at all? The one I'm talking about is in the black bottle with the green dna strand on it and its 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol. I'm sure y'all know which one, just making sure. I appreciate any input!
    Epi = Epi

A simple search of Epistane will tell you all you need to know.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yah, I've used it before, it's legit stuff.

epistrong is my fav epi clone. Bit higher dosed at 15mg per cap. Harder to get than IBE's now though

Make sure you have proper pct and support supps lined up. N2guard is a great go to for your liver protection while on cycle.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post
    I used the old stuff to "jump" me back into the gym and I really liked it. As long as the new stuff is the same ingredients I'm sure itll be fine. Read on the site and check it out. Personally I used a knock off brand from ebay that was called E-STANE and i ran 45mgs a day for 4weeks. The gains were shocking. I packed on about 20 pounds but at least half of it was fat because I ate like garbage. However, the muscle gains have been almost entirely retained. You have to consider that I have not been lifting long enough to really lose gains yet though. I know the E-STANE was identical to epi accept the pills were 15mgs instead of 10 and they were roughly 40.00 shipped. Only drawbacks I had on it were that regardless of what people may say I lost a ****E load of hair. It regrew in almost a month but also I have baldness in my family. As far as PCT went I used an OTC PCT ASSIST ran liv-52 2 weeks before and throughout the cycle. I didn't have any trouble bouncing back at all and never really shut down a bit. It may have been a bit chancy to do this though and I'm keeping a real serm on hand if i run it again. I'll happily answer anything else as this is one pro hormone I know a decent amount about.
    i got my ep-stane from amazon for $29 shipped. its good. just like u i gained 20lbs. just finnished pct and i have lost 18 of it. i am almost at the same BW as i started at. lol i did experience some loss in BF though, so that is still a lean gain. i have done several cycles though. i am probably about topped out. the only way i can keep that extra size i get when i go on, is to stay on.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 09:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
  3. Epistane/H-drol or Epistane/11-oxo?
    By pdx89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7