hard rock M1D?
- 12-04-2011, 12:54 PM
- 12-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Thier products seem to be hit or missOlympus labs super pct, don't cycle without it. It's the best IMO. Get some an you'll be glad you did Olympus labs rep
- 12-04-2011, 05:19 PM
thats what people are saying . I've got 2 bottles of the stuff so I think I will run it next month maybe do 90/90/90/120/120
12-04-2011, 06:05 PM
I picked up 2 bottles during a black friday sale. I randomly look over at them and ponder whether they will work or not. Lol.
12-04-2011, 07:07 PM
12-04-2011, 07:11 PM
12-04-2011, 07:19 PM
IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
12-04-2011, 07:21 PM
05-06-2013, 04:24 AM
05-06-2013, 08:39 AM
The product specifically (rather than their HDrol/P-Mag/Epi clones) has a dubious reputation, it was released in the interim between the CEL/Purus heyday of M14ADD clones and the more recent rise of clones (Shredded Labs), to my knowledge sourcing M14ADD isn't the easiest thing to do, so either Hard Rock lucked out or the product may not meet label claims. That doesn't mean there isn't something anabolic in there.
05-06-2013, 05:29 PM
05-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By therealest77 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 82Last Post: 04-17-2011, 04:57 PM
- By jjohn in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 31Last Post: 12-30-2008, 10:26 AM
- By jjohn in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2008, 11:16 AM
- By acidred06 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-13-2007, 02:37 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 03-13-2007, 10:35 AM