Going through PCT and my workouts SUCK ASS....Need a jumpstart from somewhere :(

Prime Rib

Awards
Just finished my second cycle of 1-AD. The first cycle I didn't feel to bad coming back to the gym after the cycle, but this time around I feel extremely fatigued and weak. My lifts have dropped a LOT, much more so than the first. I am using 6-OXO, just like the previous, 400mg/day. No problems with gyno or anything of those, but a HUGE loss in endurance..

My question is this. What are you guys using when coming off a cycle to stay "pumped" in the gym? Would a good thermogenic do the trick, but without taking all my hard earned mass away? Would it be safe to try NO2 or something of the sort to help compinsate?

Any ideas are appreciated...

josh

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Good advice from Beelzebub. I'm currently using :
ephedra hcl-25mg
green tea extract-400mg
caffeine-100-200mg..................preworkout and I have tons of energy to make it through.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I suffer from the same problems, but haven't been OFF in a while :rolleyes: . I plan on adding some kind of next-gen cell volumizer when I do come off in a couple weeks. Hopefully Custom will have his Swole clone out soon. I might just homebrew, using some Citulline Malate powder from 1fast, maybe some AAKG or some other kind of Arginine, Glycociamine, Glucoronlactone, ect. I really hate not getting good pumps. :hammer:

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been experimenting with pre workout stims for the last few weeks, so far the best combo I have come up with is:

15mins pre workout:

25mg eph. HCL
300mg caffeine
5g taurine
1000mg ALCAR
start sipping workout shake of 25g whey, 30g dex, 5g creatine, 2g taurine

I also have some tyrosine I am planning on starting. probably start with ~500-1000mg per workout.

Works like a treat. I have great energy for the whole workout, and the most amazing pumps ever(not that that matters)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I have been experimenting with pre workout stims for the last few weeks, so far the best combo I have come up with is:

15mins pre workout:

25mg eph. HCL
300mg caffeine
5g taurine
1000mg ALCAR
start sipping workout shake of 25g whey, 30g dex, 5g creatine, 2g taurine

I also have some tyrosine I am planning on starting. probably start with ~500-1000mg per workout.

Works like a treat. I have great energy for the whole workout, and the most amazing pumps ever(not that that matters)
Does that upset your stomach at all (taurine with caffeine,ephedrine)?

I usually take my stims (eph, Y-HCL, caff, ect,) with ALCAR about 2 hours after eating some oatmeal with a protein shake. Then head to the gym, and sip on my mix from Trueprotein.com of Hydro whey/hydro casein/dextrose/malto/BCAA, plus 10g creatine and 5g taurine added, using about 30g carb/30g prot total mixed in 1L water, starting right after my last warm-up set, finishing it right at the conclusion of my training. Then about 20-30 min after training I consume my first "meal", which is usually oatmeal or oatmeal/shredded wheat with about 60g protein shake (70%MPI/30%CFM whey). I've been doing this or something very similar for the better part of 3 years now, and I really don't even like to train without it. :thumbsup:

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nope, I dont get any stomach discomfort. I did when I was using 10g taurine pre workout, but as soon as I lowered it to 5g I was fine.

My nutrition varies. If I hjave plenty of time, I have 250g oats, 300ml milk and some friut about 2hrs pre workout, then have those supps abt 15mins pre.

If I'm a bit shorter on time, Ill have 250g weetabix with milk and fruit(higher GI) and train ~75minutes later.

The extent of which these work is pretty immense. They give me heaps of energy for the duration of even my highest volume workouts. Last upper workout was 37sets(90mins+) and last lower workout was 16sets(75mins) I did Deads, SLDL and squats in 1 workout no problem.

My journal can be found here:

http://forum.avantlabs.com/?s=&act=ST&f=10&t=12448&view=getlastpost

it has details of my workouts, and various sup logs including ALCAR as a sleep aid(works excellently) andmy pre workout stim log.

Prime Rib

Awards
I do not have access to Ephedra.....unless someone can point me in the right direction ;)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Try a citrulline malate product. I used SAN's Ox on my last few PCTs, it really helps give you the energy & endurance to train when you don't otherwsie feel like it.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Longdog wrote: Try a citrulline malate product. I used SAN's Ox on my last few PCTs, it really helps give you the energy & endurance to train when you don't otherwsie feel like it.
I've been interested in the claims of endurance, recovery, and energy from citrulline malate, but I'm confused about this product. It sounds like you end up with more arginine after taking it. Is that true or not? (Not everyone wants more arginine) Thanks.

Last edited:
Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I have maintained my energy, strength and bodyweight after a cutting cycle with M4ohn. I used Nolva 2wks @ 4ml and 2ml, 6OXO @ 6oomg, 400mg and now 200mg and take my energy package about an hour before hitting the gym in the morning. In it for a strong burst of energy and good pumps I use;
Ephedrine HCL 25 mg
Caffeine 200mg
Green Tea 400 mg (plus 2X more later...1200 tot.)
ALCAR 1000mg
ALA 600mg (plus 2 more X later....1800 tot.)
Swole (2x/day on workout days, 1X or rest days)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Nolva, Tribulus, ECA, ZMA, and lots and lots of food.

Prime Rib

Awards
Where can I access a true "ECA" stack? (Ephedra, Caffiene, Aspirin) ?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Where can I access a true "ECA" stack? (Ephedra, Caffiene, Aspirin) ?
Look around for some Ephedrine HCL on supplement sites, buy some caffeine pills, and use some yohimbe tabs in place of the asparin.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heres an update on my pre workout Stimulant log. Today I tried:

15mins pre:

25mg Eph HCL
300mg Caff anhydrous
1000mg Tyrosine
1000mg ALCAR
5000mg Taurine
Start sipping shake of 30g dex, 25g whey, 2g taurine, 5g creatine

My workout was awesome. I got a 15lb PR on squats to name but 1 achievement. Definately give that a shot.

Prime rib, you can buy ephedrine HCL and caffeine anhydrous from 1fast400.com and asprin from just about anywhere.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I know some of you are taking creatine with your preworkout "boost". Is the caffeine affecting the effectiveness of the creatine at all for you? I know I've read many things saying that taking caffeine with creatine isn't a good idea, because creatine brings blood and water to the muscles and caffeine is a diruetic and will just take the creatine out of the system. Do any of you think of this as a myth or do you have a good timing as to when to take them together?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A small amount of caffeine increases creatine uptake.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
~100mg I believe

I saw a study, posted by nandi on CEM about it a while back. I think it only becomes hazardous if you dont drink enough, or take over 500mg

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea how much coffee it is, I use caffeine anhydrous from 1fast. But I suppose a cup of cffee would also work well.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I know some of you are taking creatine with your preworkout "boost". Is the caffeine affecting the effectiveness of the creatine at all for you? I know I've read many things saying that taking caffeine with creatine isn't a good idea, because creatine brings blood and water to the muscles and caffeine is a diruetic and will just take the creatine out of the system. Do any of you think of this as a myth or do you have a good timing as to when to take them together?
I think those were old arguments that have been laid to rest. I believe as long as you consume proper amounts of fluids (ie:water) during the day, then one should not have a problem. I'd have to give up my triple and quadruple shots of espressos and diet Pepsi's, and I'm not about to do that.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
A triple shot of espresso is only 300mg, which is I think is less than a "grande."

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have maintained my energy, strength and bodyweight after a cutting cycle with M4ohn. I used Nolva 2wks @ 4ml and 2ml, 6OXO @ 6oomg, 400mg and now 200mg and take my energy package about an hour before hitting the gym in the morning. In it for a strong burst of energy and good pumps I use;
Ephedrine HCL 25 mg
Caffeine 200mg
Green Tea 400 mg (plus 2X more later...1200 tot.)
ALCAR 1000mg
ALA 600mg (plus 2 more X later....1800 tot.)
Swole (2x/day on workout days, 1X or rest days)
hey dutchman..what have you noticed on 6-oxo?

and swole(is that swole creatine)..have u notcied anything on it compared to regular micronzined monohydrate?