Gp nolva (nolvadex)

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard if this is legit? Seems really cheap to me. $19 for 30 -20 mg tabs

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard if this is legit? Seems really cheap to me. $19 for 30 -20 mg tabs
Can't ask stuff like this here bro, and any legit source that sell tables of nolva instead of liquid wont have a website.

Only legit site I know of that has nolva in tabs has it for $35 shipped to USA 40 tabs at 40mg

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
My bad maybe u misunderstood. Thats not a website it's a brand I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge of that brand being good or not

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
My bad maybe u misunderstood. Thats not a website it's a brand I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge of that brand being good or not
Its a brand that pops up on google when you searched for Nolva. Thats legit human grade tabs, if you're getting it from a person in person, or a website found in googles top searches im trying to explain its fake or the website is. Price is too good for human grade, women with prescriptions are paying more at pharmacies than this..

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats why I was a lil skeptical too cheap but the "place" where it comes from has good reviews. Idk I might give it a shot

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
So gp is fake?
Never tried gp and am not saying its fake, but if you type gp into goole and some site pops up selling you a bottle for pennies then I'm gonna choose a different route.

bombers

Awards
GP brand is g2g man. If you search it for other forums many people backed them up. Not to mention they produce legit celltech.