Need an advice - a PCT issue..

boby-at

Awards
so, there it goes:
I made a fairly successful m1t cycle which is about to end on Wednesday. I got a bunch of chemicals here - 6-oxo, nolva, etc. and I will be doing nolva and metacort PCT BUT! however I have to travel on sunday and I won't be able to train for a week! Do you think this will be crucial for my gains? I'll try to eat over maintenance cals, take probably some tribulus along with the metacort and nolva but unfortunately there will be no chance to train in the first week:(. What do you think? Rather sh$tty..

IdahoSpud

Awards
Shouldn't make much difference if it's just a week. You've got the right chems and diet for PCT. I read somewhere that you should take it easy with the workouts anyway during PCT. Enjoy your trip, and don't worry. The gym will still be there when you return, and so should your hard-earned muscle...

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of a few people taking a week off during pct and they do just fine. Let us know how it goes. :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Keep the cals up and do some stuff to keep things working... walking weightless lunges, pushups, chinups, etc.

ManBeast

boby-at

Awards
well tx guys - i'll write again in two weeks with the result - hope it will be good.