PES Erase while on cycle of Pmag?

leftcoast

Awards
I'm 8 days into Pmag (50mg) and my slight pubertal gyno is getting a little tender, nothing much. Would it hurt to run erase for the rest of the cycle? Or does that even make sense, If so at what dosage?

Depending on how things progress will determine if I up the dosage and continue as planned, or quit the cycle and start PCT if the gyno gets worse. Right now it is just aggrevated and tender.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm 8 days into Pmag (50mg) and my slight pubertal gyno is getting a little tender, nothing much. Would it hurt to run erase for the rest of the cycle? Or does that even make sense, If so at what dosage?

Depending on how things progress will determine if I up the dosage and continue as planned, or quit the cycle and start PCT if the gyno gets worse. Right now it is just aggrevated and tender.
Yeah maybe some erase or a small dose of 6-bromo will lessen tue sensitivity. I'll let the pros chime in though.
How you liking pmag thus far any noticeable things happening? I'm running it two at 50mg started my 3rd week Friday.

leftcoast

Awards
Honestly I'm loving it, which is why I really don't want to call it quits early, but if my little pee gyno ball from puberty decides to grow instead of just staying sensitive I will have to stop and hop on the nolva and pct. I really didn't expect this 7 days in, a few weeks in maybe but not this early.

This is my first ph run, up about 5 pounds on the scale, combination of water weight and eating more I'm sure. Lifts are up, mood has been all over the place more so than I like really. I feel bi polar and that is not me at all, could just be whats going on in my personal life though. Women will do that to you... :thumbsdown:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Honestly I'm loving it, which is why I really don't want to call it quits early, but if my little pee gyno ball from puberty decides to grow instead of just staying sensitive I will have to stop and hop on the nolva and pct. I really didn't expect this 7 days in, a few weeks in maybe but not this early.

This is my first ph run, up about 5 pounds on the scale, combination of water weight and eating more I'm sure. Lifts are up, mood has been all over the place more so than I like really. I feel bi polar and that is not me at all, could just be whats going on in my personal life though. Women will do that to you... :thumbsdown:
I loss my appetite a bit...
I honestly didn't see too much happening until 2.5 weeks in strength increases and I think a few pounds gained I'll check the scale tomorrow.
One told me it's a long half life (12 hours) takes longer to get in your system and u can't really tell it kicked in until around day 15 give or take a few days and I'm right at that mark. I started my 3rd week Friday which would be 14 days for me (end of 2 start of 3)

Try the erase... Start with a low dose.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i would try 25mg of erase (1 cap) on cycle and worse comes to worse maybe 2 caps. Its strong stuff to be ran on cycle. You can also use Topical Formestane ran at 50mg or if it gets bad 100mgs. Most people use aromosin and adex which are not OTC.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would try 25mg of erase (1 cap) on cycle and worse comes to worse maybe 2 caps. Its strong stuff to be ran on cycle. You can also use Topical Formestane ran at 50mg or if it gets bad 100mgs. Most people use aromosin and adex which are not OTC.
Fantastic advice. I'd also toss in Inhibit-e in to the hat of possible products to use. Although it's tough to find it.

leftcoast

Awards
Not to jump to any conclusions this quick, but I took some P5P (which oddly always seems to work whenever I feel it flare up) and 1 erase last night and woke up with nearly no pain. I'll see how this goes for a few days and report back.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Not to jump to any conclusions this quick, but I took some P5P (which oddly always seems to work whenever I feel it flare up) and 1 erase last night and woke up with nearly no pain. I'll see how this goes for a few days and report back.
its possible. i did the same thing with b-6 once because i think i kept playing with them and feeling them to see if the lump was there and i was irritating it. i started b-6 and it went down a little before my formestane came.

ATD will also work, 25mg is all you need. I start to forget about 6-bromo and ATD these days.

Erase is pretty strong. I am not a fan of Erase in PCT anymore but on cycle its great as well as amazing when just used in a solo cutting cycle by itself, PH/DS involved. Dried me out amazing, kept strength, no joint pain. It just sucks coming off it while in PCT for me at least.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
25mg Erase should be plenty. P-Mag's converted molecule hardly aromatizes
exactly. the only time it does its rare and usually do the the preexisting gyno you already have. 25mg on cycle feels like 75 off cycle for me.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, ATD is very potent. I don't advise people to go over 25-50mg. 75 will shut you down hard. It's unfortunate that it works so well, hence the reason the FDA shut it down. I'm person # 34945645964598 to say: FUKK the FDA

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, ATD is very potent. I don't advise people to go over 25-50mg. 75 will shut you down hard. It's unfortunate that it works so well, hence the reason the FDA shut it down. I'm person # 34945645964598 to say: FUKK the FDA
haha yeah. i was never a fan of it at high dose besides it leaning me out. 50-75mg. I really liked reversitol version I by i force back in the day for a solo natty test booster run. The 6oxo and atd in there at just maybe 1-2 cap a day was great! at 1 cap a ay libido was skyhigh.