t3

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I was on cycle and I drop 2inches off my waist and my scale weight increased. For my sport I need to drop 10lbs off the scale and now I'm off cycle - would you guys recommend 25-50mcg of t3 to assist along the way? I understand I will lose some muscle but I gotta drop this scale weight.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much time do you have to lose 10 lbs? I think people jump to T3 way too quickly when there are other options.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks. I think 50mcg for 4 weeks is a very safe amount for a athlete.

How much time do you have to lose 10 lbs? I think people jump to T3 way too quickly when there are other options.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks. I think 50mcg for 4 weeks is a very safe amount for a athlete.
When it comes to this stuff and dose/duration and "safety", "safety" is just a little mental note that makes you feel better about doing something you know you shouldnt.

I hope youre holding a lot of water because 4 weeks at 50mcg isnt gonna melt the visceral fat away at least not 10lbs of it..

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
No doubt - I'm not a meat head - never have and never will use big amounts. Use enough to get the job done and that's it. With the above cycle along with my diet and training I will lose that 10lbs in 4 weeks with no issues.

When it comes to this stuff and dose/duration and "safety", "safety" is just a little mental note that makes you feel better about doing something you know you shouldnt.

I hope youre holding a lot of water because 4 weeks at 50mcg isnt gonna melt the visceral fat away at least not 10lbs of it..

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
No doubt - I'm not a meat head - never have and never will use big amounts. Use enough to get the job done and that's it. With the above cycle along with my diet and training I will lose that 10lbs in 4 weeks with no issues.
Hope you do bro, only want the best for everyone I speak with or else I wouldnt even voice my opinion.

Personally I thought if I get my diet in check, cardio in check, then throw in some Clen and T3 my abs would come through...
Needless to say 100mcg of clen and 100mcg of t3 didnt give me the results I was after, after 4 weeks.

Myabe my diet could have been better, maybe my cardio could have been better but needless to say
whatever you do today, tomorrow you realize it always could have been done better the day before

Gore

Awards
For your sport? What sport would this be that you have to make weight for?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For your sport? What sport would this be that you have to make weight for?
I would assume wrestling, MMA, or boxing.

With any of those, though, losing 10 lbs is one thing, but I've heard of guys running test and other AAS still losing strength on 75mcg of T3 daily.

I think people are way too quick to use T3 (I know I'm in the minority on this).

Gore

Awards
I ask because I have fought in MMA both as an amateur and a pro, and have had to make weight before. People on average do not take T3 to lose weight before weigh-ins...they dehydrate for and on the day of weight-ins...then rehydrate to gain an advantage. I am curious if he is trying to lose fat to put himself in the range he needs to be in to THEN drop water weight and make weight...or if he is trying to lose the weight to actually be walking around at the weight he is going to compete at? Almost every single fighter at higher level competitions weigh quite a few more pounds than the weight class they are competing in...it is not uncommon for 185lb fighters to be 200lbs on the night of fights.