Ultradrol

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
So is ultradrol the real deal? Is it real methylstenbolone?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Its supposed to b 90% methylsten/10% SD cuz it was contaminated with superdrol.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Yea it's legit methylstenbolone. They have the chromatography results posted on Antaeus' website forum. It's mostly pure. Ultradrol is made from Superdrol, and the reaction does not go to 100% completion, so there is some Superdrol in the mix (~10%). I don't see that as a bad thing though. Besides it's not enough of a percentage where the Superdrol effects are noticeable.

I'm on an Ultradrol cycle right now at 12 mg/day. I just started week 2 and am up 5 lbs with discernible body fat decreases. No significant sides to report.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Jonny r u experiencing any water retention? I'm interested in running UD next, but I hate holding water since I'm pretty lean as it is.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Jonny r u experiencing any water retention? I'm interested in running UD next, but I hate holding water since I'm pretty lean as it is.
Not noticeably. I'm still retaining my midsection definition. But my body fat is around 10% so I might not be able to discriminate subtle changes in water retention. I still have my vascularity but it's only 1 week in and still too early to tell. I drink about 3.5 L of water per day.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ok I gotcha bro. I was wondering to cuz whenever I take SD, I only retain water in my midsection and I always have abs so its annoying. Its like u wish everyday was a dry day like when running epi lol. I was talking to Jbry though and he said 12 mg of UD is comparable to how he feels on 10 mg of SD, so its kind of a toss-up for me cuz on 10 mg of SD I don't get any sides.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Ok I gotcha bro. I was wondering to cuz whenever I take SD, I only retain water in my midsection and I always have abs so its annoying. Its like u wish everyday was a dry day like when running epi lol. I was talking to Jbry though and he said 12 mg of UD is comparable to how he feels on 10 mg of SD, so its kind of a toss-up for me cuz on 10 mg of SD I don't get any sides.
I've read that the anabolic/androgenic ratio for Superdrol is 400/20 and the ratio for Ultradrol is 660/124. So Ultradrol has an anabolic factor 1.65 times stronger than SD. Based on this number, a 12 mg dose of UD should be as anabolic as 19.8 mg of SD. I want to emphasize the point that this ratio is certainly not the sole contributing factor to lean gains, but it is worth mentioning. There are many other factors involved and that's why we have logs. Based on one or two people's logs I've read who have taken different cycles of both SD and UD, Ultradrol had less noticeable sides than SD. As far as gains though I've seen up to 20 lbs in a month on SD and ~15 lbs on UD. SD is more thoroughly logged though and UD needs more exposure before conclusions can be drawn. Ok at this point I'm just ranting, so hopefully some of this info was helpful.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Yea it's legit methylstenbolone. They have the chromatography results posted on Antaeus' website forum. It's mostly pure. Ultradrol is made from Superdrol, and the reaction does not go to 100% completion, so there is some Superdrol in the mix (~10%). I don't see that as a bad thing though. Besides it's not enough of a percentage where the Superdrol effects are noticeable.

I'm on an Ultradrol cycle right now at 12 mg/day. I just started week 2 and am up 5 lbs with discernible body fat decreases. No significant sides to report.
What's your dosing sched Johnny and when are you taking your liver sups?

I'm going to start up on UD in January ... was thinking about just jumping to 12mg then thought maybe 8mg ... now I'm thinking 12mg's again. Just need to work out the dosing schedule and when it's okay to fit in the liv sups.

I'm pretty excited about this UD stuff because the logs I've seen really have minimal sides and the bloods I've seen seem to indicate it's very easy on the liver unless you go snake**** with the stuff. In fact, I haven't seen a bad report on it yet (myself that is).

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards

I'm going to start up on UD in January ... was thinking about just jumping to 12mg then thought maybe 8mg ... now I'm thinking 12mg's again. Just need to work out the dosing schedule and when it's okay to fit in the liv sups.

I'm pretty excited about this UD stuff because the logs I've seen really have minimal sides and the bloods I've seen seem to indicate it's very easy on the liver unless you go snake**** with the stuff. In fact, I haven't seen a bad report on it yet (myself that is).
Yea I'd go 12 mg from the start. Unless it your first cycle or something then start at 8 mg for a week to see how you react. I take one 4 mg pill with breakfast, one after lunch, and one after dinner. I started Milk Thistle 1 week before the cycle and LiverJuice at the beginning of the cycle. I'll stay on UD for 4 weeks then begin Nolva PCT 20/20/10/10.

And I read a bunch of logs on UD with bloodwork, too. People's liver enzymes were either stable or slightly elevated but always in normal ranges. Still more logs an bloodwork need to be posted before we'll be able to make any claims. All in all I've felt great on it. All I've noticed is a little heartburn but that's probably because I've been eating so much damn food all the time.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards

I'm genetically predisposed to liver damage, I believe. My HDL ended up being a 13 after 4 weeks of Ultradrol, 8/12/12/12.

Just my two cents.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Does anyone order ud from anteuslabs.com is that their home page?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Does anyone order ud from anteuslabs.com is that their home page?
Yea that's the original manufacturer. You can get it there. Also Amazon has it and it's still Antaeus' original sealed product. They just outsource to different companies who buy it in bulk.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've read that the anabolic/androgenic ratio for Superdrol is 400/20 and the ratio for Ultradrol is 660/124. So Ultradrol has an anabolic factor 1.65 times stronger than SD. Based on this number, a 12 mg dose of UD should be as anabolic as 19.8 mg of SD. I want to emphasize the point that this ratio is certainly not the sole contributing factor to lean gains, but it is worth mentioning. There are many other factors involved and that's why we have logs. Based on one or two people's logs I've read who have taken different cycles of both SD and UD, Ultradrol had less noticeable sides than SD. As far as gains though I've seen up to 20 lbs in a month on SD and ~15 lbs on UD. SD is more thoroughly logged though and UD needs more exposure before conclusions can be drawn. Ok at this point I'm just ranting, so hopefully some of this info was helpful.
Yeah that being said I have seen in many logs that the sides on UD r much less than SD. I'll take less sides any day, that's also why I'll never take SD above 20 mg, cuz on 30 mg I just feel too sh*tty and have everlasting back pumps. Not to mention the leaning aspect of UD is very nice.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
So if u allwere gunna stock up b4 ban would u get one sd one ud or 2 sd or 2 ud?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultradrol has an anabolic factor 1.65 times stronger than SD. Based on this number, a 12 mg dose of UD should be as anabolic as 19.8 mg of SDl.
19.8 mg?? couldn't you just say 20 mgs at that point?? :rofl:

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards