SD+HD+maxLMG+cynostane what am i gonna need for a post cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

SD+HD+maxLMG+cynostane what am i gonna need for a post cycle

1. New Member
    Answers

SD+HD+maxLMG+cynostane what am i gonna need for a post cycle

Okay I'm not afraid to sound inexperienced here because Im realizing that's probably the case.

I'm tired of losing my gains
    I've heard of using clomid and nolva for SD post cycle. but I'm wondering what else if anything I should put into the post cycle.

Also I've heard when using heavily anabolic steroids you should reduce doseages slowly the start post cycle. Does this remain true for PHs?

Also I have some extra SD in 10mg per cap dosages can I add that in or should I wait?

There is milk thistle in the capsule as well but what else should I run for support during my cycle

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

New liver
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    New liver
    Yeah man pick 1 compound out of that and run it. If u want to stack maybe add the max with a methyl...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

The thing is that they're all in one pill kinda thing and at low dosages per day.

Halodrol 50 mgs
    Max LMG 40 mgs
    Superdrol 30 mgs
    Cynostane 30 mgs

These dosages are split by two dosages.

I'm takin a butt ton of milk thistle and drinking a lot of water. Ive run a similar stack before with no problems. Just lost a ton of strength/weight afterwards. Never ran clomid or nolva.

How much should my dosages be and can someone PM me on where to get the stuff. After this cycle I'm thinking tren and epi. Is that to much too
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by analogsubstnz
    The thing is that they're all in one pill kinda thing and at low dosages per day.

Halodrol 50 mgs
    Max LMG 40 mgs
    Superdrol 30 mgs
    Cynostane 30 mgs

I'm takin a butt ton of milk thistle and drinking a lot of water. Ive run a similar stack before with no problems. Just lost a ton of strength/weight afterwards. Never ran clomid or nolva.

How much should my dosages be and can someone PM me on where to get the stuff. After this cycle I'm thinking tren and epi. Is that to much too

What's the name of the PH with all those compounds in it?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

LiverRape XL lol
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    New liver

THIS
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by analogsubstnz View Post

Halodrol 50 mgs
    Max LMG 40 mgs
    Superdrol 30 mgs
    Cynostane 30 mgs

Now i want that prohormone lol..... If it was me i would pulse that kind of thing..... So many freekin methyls..... If im going to be harsh on my liver. Ill do it with dbol er something.... ph's are just uknown.... and they tear me a new one at high dosages.... liv 52 by chem labs research websites. Get some. Estrogen blocker get some. Pct at high dosages..... get some... SERM def....... get some! Blood work daily lol if you get my drift..... check blood pressure weekly..... DHea, l-leucine, etc..... blah blah blah. Treat this cycle as an advanced cycle...... Consider bad sides..... If you can run through it though then balls to the wall sir. and bravo. and good luck..... Sides ruin me....
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    LiverRape XL lol
    Or Sue-A-Side
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Answers

sounds like that monsterplex junk.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I mean regardless you'll want some liver support....get some N2Guard
  12. New Member
    Answers

The PH is called Emonster. I'm not going to run this again. I'm kinda bored with this stack. I've run it about four times now this being the fourth. Little to no sides. This time through I've gained about twenty lbs before adding in the cynostane last week.

I'm running Liver RX @ 4 caps a day plus the milk thistle in the PH (the value in mgs escapes me at the moment.)

My main question is how to properly dose the nolva. For PCT. For whatever reason over the counter antiestrogens were working fine. But I'd still lose weight. I've got about 100 tabs of nolva at 20mgs each. And also is there anything I can do to curb the chances of rebound gyno after coming of the Nolva I'm gonna use in post cycle.
  13. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    Now i want that prohormone lol..... If it was me i would pulse that kind of thing..... So many freekin methyls..... If im going to be harsh on my liver. Ill do it with dbol er something.... ph's are just uknown.... and they tear me a new one at high dosages.... liv 52 by chem labs research websites. Get some. Estrogen blocker get some. Pct at high dosages..... get some... SERM def....... get some! Blood work daily lol if you get my drift..... check blood pressure weekly..... DHea, l-leucine, etc..... blah blah blah. Treat this cycle as an advanced cycle...... Consider bad sides..... If you can run through it though then balls to the wall sir. and bravo. and good luck..... Sides ruin me....
    Thanks man.
    What would you consider high dosages for PCT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First PH cycle. Cynostane
    By cushtyblah in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 06:55 PM
  2. cynostane+dymethazine cycle.
    By Calikid09 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 09:01 AM
  3. My Cynostane cycle planned... What do you think?
    By Magikskittlz in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 09:36 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 06:03 PM