First ever Dbol and Nolva cycle, need some help

jack7286

Awards
I have just purchased some Dbol and Nolva. I am 25 and have been training for about 6 years but have recently took a year off going gym. I have never took steroids before and wanted to bulk up for the winter. I'm 6'4 and 15 stone, I'm a big guy but not over weight just a beer belly. My hair is also thinning and has been for the past 3 years. I still have quite a lot of hair but it's slowly going. I have researched abit and have decided on Dbol and Nolva cycle. I just wanted to know how much should I take of each and when I should take it and will 1 cycle makes me lose my hair?? Help me please lol??

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think a single cycle of dbol will cause any hair loss. Most hair loss is going to be aggravated by strongly androgenic compounds, which dbol is not. Dbol is typically dosed in the ballpark of 40mg for pretty short cycles.

Lastly, I've heard many people ward against using nolva on cycle especially with dbol as it can hinder gains. So perhaps you might consider saving it for PCT, unless that's what you meant.

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
50 mg dbol for 30 days. And 20 mg nolva for 30 days. But with dbol you don't really keep your gains. If I were you I would use test e for 10 weeks.

jack7286

Awards
So you think I should run the Dbol cycle first then run the Nolva after for pct. How long after should I run it for and how much should I take? All I want is to look bigger and have heard Dbol is the quickest and easiest way to achieve that. I don't want to look huge and only plan on doing one cycle to kick start me and get me half way there. Is there a way to hold onto your gains? I've heard plenty of cardio is good but will it just deflate me to what I was like before or can I expect some physical improvement? Cheers

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
Dbol is mostly all water weight and when you get done with the cycle you loose almost all of it

jack7286

Awards
Is Test E only in injectable form? I only want to take orals, is there anything I can take orally with Dbol that will be the same as Test E? Im definitely going to take Dbol but want to hold onto its gains and would a stack with something else enable this or should I just except that most of my Dbol gains will be lost?

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
Test is only injectable. If you only plan on running dbol you will have to accept that your going to loose a lot of your gains. You could use a oral like anavar you won't get that big but you will get real cut and it has good strength gain and you will keep most or all gains from it if you do a post cycle such as nolva after it.

jack7286

Awards
Cheers, I'll probably run the Dbol cycle and see how I respond to it. Thanks for your help and advice, much appreciated

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is mostly all water weight and when you get done with the cycle you loose almost all of it
Who told you that? I have made really good gains of dbol only cycles, as have tons of other people.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Who told you that? I have made really good gains of dbol only cycles, as have tons of other people.

BigDuke

Awards
The only reason people go oral only is because they're scared to really step over and use injections... You'll keep some gains, sure, but nothing like a good 12 week test cycle at 500mg a week... IMO dbol only cycles are a cheap way to cheat yourself, you could have so much better with better anabolics, and for a good price as well...

If you're only wanting to take an oral, I'd look into some of the pro hormones and stuff available over dbol...

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
as a first cycle, I'd suggest going with a mild PH for a longer duration, like epistane or hdrol. The shorter your cycle, the easier you'll lose the gains. as with any strong anabolic compound, you WILL blow up, the more anabolic, the faster you'll blow up. That's why I recommend a mild PH to start with rather than a short cycle of something stronger.

Also, you haven't trained for a year, you'll get noob gains again following a good program and eating right. and you really should be under 15% before using any of this stuff, else it can aggravate sides.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones over Dbol?? Are you crazy? To each their own, but imo thats not a wise choice. Yes, of course a 12 week cycle of 500mgs of test will yield better results..not everyone wants to be on for 12 weeks, I dont juice anymore however I pinned plenty when I did and still think for a beginner or short cycle dbol is a excellent route to go.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your wrong dianabol is androgenic as well as anabolic if your prone to hair loss dbol can agrivate it