stano-drol vs androhard

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    Here to Study or Here to start ****?
    both?

2. Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    Didn't you post some **** spam in our other thread...

*edit, seems I can't even mention that company anymore...4 letters starts with an N ends with an M...

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Didn't you post some **** spam in our other thread...

*edit, seems I can't even mention that company anymore...4 letters starts with an N ends with an M...
    yeah thats a no-no to post anymore...sort of like G N C...

4. Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    this made me laugh. good job
    For me, the action IS the juice.

5. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    this made me laugh. good job
    lol wow i just laughed again reading this.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    •   

6. AndroHard Power Rating

1 Pill = ↑ 375ng/dL Testosterone Equivalent
    Research shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by ~1300ng/dl to drop total body fat by 10%, and to increase lean body mass by 10%. (without training or diet intervention) (39-41)

In-house research, in addition to outside studies, show that a daily dose of 6 AndroHard softgels increases androgens enough to match the overall bio-activity of a 2250ng/dL testosterone level. (42-51)

Therefore, if your testosterone level is currently 950ng/dL, then 6 softgels of AndroHard will provide enough “testosterone-activity” to surpass the threshold and drop total body fat by 10%, and increase lean body mass by 10% -- if you change no factors at all.

Results from our in-house subjects shows that additional lean mass and/or fat loss can be obtained by following an appropriate diet and training program.

You primordial guys crack me up... They must give you a ****load of free product for you to stand behind this ****...

7. Butthurt Need 2 fans. At least the company I stand behind is willing to test hormone powders they release to the public and recommend people ingest. Really happy you guys stuck around. Tell big Nate I am interested in some contest prep. I heard he really knows how to dial in.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. Some of the most ignorant people live on this board, in this thread even. ****.

Nothing any of the PP reps explained was hard to understand, everything from the white paper analysis to the ball analogy. Now we have people who have nothing better to do than smash a company in between masturbation sessions because they don't understand the science behind the products.

What wonderful times we live in.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Izzetmaster View Post
    Some of the most ignorant people live on this board, in this thread even. ****.

Nothing any of the PP reps explained was hard to understand, everything from the white paper analysis to the ball analogy. Now we have people who have nothing better to do than smash a company in between masturbation sessions because they don't understand the science behind the products.

What wonderful times we live in.
    Not that I am involved in this whole dispute at all. But you made an account just to say this?

10. For some reason Izzetmaster sounds familiar. He could be a member from another board, not sure.

As for the n e e d 2 fans, im not sure why they come in here and do what they do. There are other pressing matters for them to attend to im sure of, rather than trying to do what they do best.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

11. Why in the hell did the 2 beta testers that used AndroHard both stay pretty much the SAME BODY WEIGHT, but lost 3-4% BF and got stronger. Oh I know .....they used REAL TESTED PURE hormones and trained, and ate appropriately for a nice recomp change.

I would also like contest prep services and consultation !

-Matt

12. I haven't had any experience with AndroHard. I have done a cycle of stanodrol which worked out excellent for me.
    Oh well in the end I can't really decide between both of them cause I haven't tried AndroHard.
    I will probably do a cycle soon and keep you updated in here!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Starve View Post
    I haven't had any experience with AndroHard. I have done a cycle of stanodrol which worked out excellent for me.
    Oh well in the end I can't really decide between both of them cause I haven't tried AndroHard.
    I will probably do a cycle soon and keep you updated in here!

What dose did you run the stano at? And how long?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. h-drol stano-drol stack, problems with saw palmetto
    By SUPER8BALL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 11:41 AM
  2. stano-drol vs androhard
    By rocknout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:38 PM
  3. stano-drol vs androhard
    By rocknout in forum Anabolics