stano-drol vs androhard

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Although I will say I find the education system lacking if you were not able to decipher that from the first post I made that was a direct grab from the white papers explaining this in plain english. It also immediately categorized it as mostly androgenic. We also provide a full chart detailing expectations, including estrogenic activity, so that comment was pretty meh. I am sure you can look across the boards and not find many (...and we are excluding people who run **** without knowing what it is) who don't realize this is a strong androgenic product. So now that you tried to play forum hero, can we call it quit so I can get back to some gears of war?
    like my little joke showed, overall A/A/E scores mean absolutely nothing. i can have a purely estrogenic compound with such a high estrogenic rating it would match the overall score of 1000mg of testosterone/week. then i can market it as equivalent to overall A/A/E score of 1000mg test/week with the little paragraph explanation with no numbers in the white papers which need to be emailed and downloaded lololol

that's the most retarded way i've ever heard of two compounds being compared to each other... and btw who the f*ck sums the A/A/E scores anyways they are completely different variables lmao. since when could we sum different variables to give any meaningful value lulz... all you have on the main comparison tab is:

Equivalent to 375mg/week injectable Testosterone enanthate
    Overall androgenic, anabolic & estrogenic activity

...any possible way to get the word testosterone associated with the products right? PP is king of that LOL

but hey, marketing is marketing, and i semi-lost interest unless you fire me back up lulz... go on now and get back to your video games

2. Oy zoy oy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Xbox?

I just bought the season pass today (yea I know like 2 months late!) and cant wait to get off work so I can see what DLC I get with it
    Yeah, snagged one on black friday, so I am pretty late as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    like my little joke showed, overall A/A/E scores mean absolutely nothing. i can have a purely estrogenic compound with such a high estrogenic rating it would match the overall score of 1000mg of testosterone/week. then i can market it as equivalent to overall A/A/E score of 1000mg test/week with the little paragraph explanation with no numbers in the white papers which need to be emailed and downloaded lololol

that's the most retarded way i've ever heard of two compounds being compared to each other... and btw who the f*ck sums the A/A/E scores anyways they are completely different variables lmao. since when could we sum different variables to give any meaningful value lulz... all you have on the main comparison tab is:

...any possible way to get the word testosterone associated with the products right? PP is king of that LOL

but hey, marketing is marketing, and i semi-lost interest unless you fire me back up lulz... go on now and get back to your video games
    Those are for a user to interpret. Explain a better way of describing a compound to me than A:A. While vida's system is by no means perfect, it is still categorically the best way to describe what is to be expected of a compound, and oh yeah, A:A IS directly a comparison to testosterone.

Again, your estrogen comment is retarded and undeserving of a response, if we marketed a product as such as you speak of then we can talk, until then move forward.

As for the comparison to testosterone, I am not sure what we are missing? I will state that with v2, it was slightly off the "test base" due to the lethargy experienced from 1-DHEA, but we took care of that. V3 will provide the user with the closest possible experience to testosterone that is currently available over the market. We also have guys who have put on ~15 lbs in 6/8 weeks, what kind of weight would you expect?

Lets not talk about foolish marketing. You may not be affiliated with Need2 anymore, but you very much were swinging from those nuts as well, "yo bro get them formastanzol OMG", "HCGenerate is great in PCT omg, my balls are so big." You defended them through what should have been their downfall when they openly stated they don't test hormones. I wish you weren't a biochem major and had taken some business classes, or you would have understood a bit more than to honestly respond to that with "haha bro, we are not even Mr. Supps, diff company bro." The best part was? You were doing this for ****ty product credit (I know exactly what you were making).

As a reminder: After numerous attempts of Nate to convince me to leave Primordial and rep for Need2, which I had the intelligence to turn down, Nate asked one last time, and I made a joke about him not being able to afford me. You immediately sent me a PM stating something to the case of "Well if you change your mind, we can make sure you are taken care of." Which was laughable in multiple ways. Funny how when that didn't work out (and the inevitable controversies of the company arose), I suddenly don't know what I am talking about.

...and thanks for allowing me the video game time, I know your comment was sarcastic in nature, but I enjoyed it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. With all due respect, please leave the needto comments away from this thread. I try to direct my fellow reps to refrain from getting into pissing matches with those from other companies. Its disrespectful, unprofessional, and not how we "roll". I know how things have been in the past sir, but this issue is between you and chocolate milk. Neither NTBM or any of its reps have any affiliation with this thread whatsoever. I am a big fan of mutual respect, and I will do my best to keep it that way :group hug:
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

5. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    With all due respect, please leave the needto comments away from this thread. I try to direct my fellow reps to refrain from getting into pissing matches with those from other companies. Its disrespectful, unprofessional, and not how we "roll". I know how things have been in the past sir, but this issue is between you and chocolate milk. Neither NTBM or any of its reps have any affiliation with this thread whatsoever. I am a big fan of mutual respect, and I will do my best to keep it that way :group hug:
    Fair enough. As you know I have respect for you and some of your other reps, so I will refrain from mentioning the company in my communication in this thread, which I am hoping will come to an end soon.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Fair enough. As you know I have respect for you and some of your other reps, so I will refrain from mentioning the company in my communication in this thread, which I am hoping will come to an end soon.
    Sounds good man. Like I said, I know the direction that things have went in the past, but I would like to move past that and not let either one of our respective companies or any current reps be associated with it.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Those are for a user to interpret. Explain a better way of describing a compound to me than A:A. While vida's system is by no means perfect, it is still categorically the best way to describe what is to be expected of a compound, and oh yeah, A:A IS directly a comparison to testosterone.
    lol @ you living in the past. i dont rep for anyone durr. we were cool then that's why i was offering you that what's your point?

you really dont get it... you guys are not using the A:A RATIO that's my whole point... it's a ratio... you can't add those two figures for anabolic and androgenic and get any meaningful value for it... do you not understand that?

PP practically took the A:A ratio, added the factor of estrogenic to make it an A:A:E ratio and then you added all three numbers to get an overall score for Testosterone at 375mg/week. not only that, but you're using that overall score to somehow compare other compounds together. that makes no sense whatsoever... you can't just add up all 3 variables and call something equivalent because it matches the same overall score.

since when in the history of steroids did people start adding vida's A:A ratios? let alone call compounds equivalent based on the sum of those numbers lmao. do you honestly not see what's wrong with that?

8. Come on.. Lets just hug it out guys. Maybe do some "trust-falls" and talk about our feelings.

PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    How many mg of stanodrol does it take to equal a full serving of androhard? Due to androhard's better bioavailability of course.
    well of course

10. Im typing from my phone, and eating at macaroni grill so i wont type long. For f@ck sake......enough banter about A:A ratios. The most important part is real people are gaining 10, 15, 20lbs in 4-8 weeks. That is fact. People will either buy it for the price or not. End of story.Now back to this chicken,Shrimp , pasta rigatoni meal...

Matt
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    lol @ you living in the past. i dont rep for anyone durr. we were cool then that's why i was offering you that what's your point?

you really dont get it... you guys are not using the A:A RATIO that's my whole point... it's a ratio... you can't add those two figures for anabolic and androgenic and get any meaningful value for it... do you not understand that?

PP practically took the A:A ratio, added the factor of estrogenic to make it an A:A:E ratio and then you added all three numbers to get an overall score for Testosterone at 375mg/week. not only that, but you're using that overall score to somehow compare other compounds together. that makes no sense whatsoever... you can't just add up all 3 variables and call something equivalent because it matches the same overall score.

since when in the history of steroids did people start adding vida's A:A ratios? let alone call compounds equivalent based on the sum of those numbers lmao. do you honestly not see what's wrong with that?
    Our equivalencies are based on bioactivity science. The explanation is probably beyond the scope of this thread, but Ill give some quick clues...

In bioassay research you will find analysis of total androgenic or estrogenic activity. Since we know the A:A ratio of these hormones from the vida, we consider those values too, hence our A:A:E ratio is a hybrid equivalence claim based off bioassay studies and A:A ratios mainly from the vida.

In essense, we wanted to give people a general ballpark of effects from andro products. In theory, deriving a testosterone equivalent value from estrogen is possible. This of course on the most extreme end of the spectrum. The effects of DHT and testosterone are closer than the effects of testosterone and estrogen IMO. (probably a 70% overlap between T and DHT, with maybe only 30-40% overlap between T and E)

The 375mg/week TE claim for AH makes sense in a real world setting. You would have a hard time differentiating a full dose of AH vs. 375mg/week of injectable T enanthate by examining end user results, bloods, physical examination, etc. The differences would become more clear as months went on, but would still be similar.

Eitherway, bioassays are being used now to calculate the appropriate dose of DHT for TRT by simply measuring the total "androgen" activity. Naturally, the science will evolve, and we will see total estrogen activity measured in the TRT seeking male too. There is more logic in calculating the sum of hormone activity, rather than individual hormones. Its just a matter of correlating total "sum" estrogen or androgen activities with blood levels of individual hormones, creating an economical bioassay test, and implementing this in a clinical setting. Id say in the next 10-15 years we will see docs testing for "androgen activity" rather than T levels. I

I expanded on this a bit last year on SHR - # 655 - New Methods Of HRT PLUS A1 And A2 Milk.. Do You Know What You Are Drinking? - Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

-eric

12. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Our equivalencies are based on bioactivity science. The explanation is probably beyond the scope of this thread, but Ill give some quick clues...

In bioassay research you will find analysis of total androgenic or estrogenic activity. Since we know the A:A ratio of these hormones from the vida, we consider those values too, hence our A:A:E ratio is a hybrid equivalence claim based off bioassay studies and A:A ratios mainly from the vida.

In essense, we wanted to give people a general ballpark of effects from andro products. In theory, deriving a testosterone equivalent value from estrogen is possible. This of course on the most extreme end of the spectrum. The effects of DHT and testosterone are closer than the effects of testosterone and estrogen IMO. (probably a 70% overlap between T and DHT, with maybe only 30-40% overlap between T and E)

The 375mg/week TE claim for AH makes sense in a real world setting. You would have a hard time differentiating a full dose of AH vs. 375mg/week of injectable T enanthate by examining end user results, bloods, physical examination, etc. The differences would become more clear as months went on, but would still be similar.

Eitherway, bioassays are being used now to calculate the appropriate dose of DHT for TRT by simply measuring the total "androgen" activity. Naturally, the science will evolve, and we will see total estrogen activity measured in the TRT seeking male too. There is more logic in calculating the sum of hormone activity, rather than individual hormones. Its just a matter of correlating total "sum" estrogen or androgen activities with blood levels of individual hormones, creating an economical bioassay test, and implementing this in a clinical setting. Id say in the next 10-15 years we will see docs testing for "androgen activity" rather than T levels. I

I expanded on this a bit last year on SHR - # 655 - New Methods Of HRT PLUS A1 And A2 Milk.. Do You Know What You Are Drinking? - Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

-eric
    yes i know the estrogen case would be extreme but i was just trying to show why you can't sum the scores and call something equivalent... which is what was being explained. i understand what you're trying to do with T and DHT being more similar than T and E but when T is compared to other steroid hormones (without the outlier of estrogen) DHT becomes the outlier case in your system. something that is either purely anabolic, androgenic, or estrogenic seems too far fetched to throw into this "equivalence" system as it would not accommodate to the other factors enough to compare. DHT is one of those unfortunately, nandrolone as well, and simply estrogen of course. the ratios should stay as ratios as they mirror the differences in compounds. an overall "androgenic activity" skews what the compound is actually doing in the body.

don't take offense but i personally don't believe an amount of DHT would produce the anabolic effects of 375mg/test having used 400mg/TE/week. Androgenic effects yes and beyond. But DHT has a tough time staying within the muscle alone without being converted to a weaker metabolite as it's normal allocation in the body is not in the muscle. too many factors against it playing an anabolic role in muscle tissue (molecular structure including) when compared to testosterone.

however, the only reason i even cycle testosterone with other compounds like nandrolone or superdrol is for the DHT. the ol "add a test base" has long been mistaken, and should have been dubbed add a DHT base. so i will grab a bottle when funds allow and i am very much in favor of the product----less on the marketing and equivalence science. but ya can't win em all...

this thread has been drawn out long enough. thanks for the explanation.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post

-eric
    Thanks for the explanation, this makes sense. The real question is how does it work for YOU? I loved AH V1, it worked very well and I would recommend it to anyone. I did not take V2 and will be trying V3 eventually after it gets to some of the online retailers. By the way, when is it getting to places like NP and Orbit guys?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Thanks for the explanation, this makes sense. The real question is how does it work for YOU? I loved AH V1, it worked very well and I would recommend it to anyone. I did not take V2 and will be trying V3 eventually after it gets to some of the online retailers. By the way, when is it getting to places like NP and Orbit guys?
    ~3 weeks or so I believe

15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    If I am not mistaken, Orbit should be getting it first. In fact he may be getting the 3 products (hard, drive and mass) by end of this week

Matt

16. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    If I am not mistaken, Orbit should be getting it first. In fact he may be getting the 3 products (hard, drive and mass) by end of this week

Matt
    Nice... time to make some plans for it. I am really curious about AndroDrive as well.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

17. androhard v3 looks interesting, i think i'll give it a go after i get back from vacation. glad you guys take paypal

18. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    androhard v3 looks interesting, i think i'll give it a go after i get back from vacation. glad you guys take paypal
    Got me a bottle of AHv3 coming my way and cant wait to try it out. I got some of primodials old 1-T tren that I am gonna stack with it. Should be good times
    PESCIENCE.COM

19. Glad to see you guys will be enjoying it
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Nice... time to make some plans for it. I am really curious about AndroDrive as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    androhard v3 looks interesting, i think i'll give it a go after i get back from vacation. glad you guys take paypal
    Keep checking Facebook... http://www.facebook.com/PrimordialPerformanceFans

You know... just in case
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

21. I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy a couple androhard v3. I hear phf and some other company are formulating a stanodrol clone so when one of these are released ill run it as well and compare the two.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy a couple androhard v3. I hear phf and some other company are formulating a stanodrol clone so when one of these are released ill run it as well and compare the two.
    Let us know what you think!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. ROUND FUQIN 2!!!! LETS GO!!! LMFAO

24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Bump
    PESCIENCE.COM

25. I think the new stano deal is coming out or just came out.....so now this is a viable topic again.....

26. I ran the androhard but haven't heard of this new one.

27. I believe stano is mmv2 also. It's primary for aggression, focus, energy, but it's not as much of a hardener like AH. I've found pstanz and katanadrol to be more like AH, hardness and some lean gains.

28. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I think the new stano deal is coming out or just came out.....so now this is a viable topic again.....
    Is it? LGI right...

29. Correct.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. Here to Study or Here to start ****?

Similar Forum Threads

1. h-drol stano-drol stack, problems with saw palmetto
    By SUPER8BALL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 12:41 PM
  2. stano-drol vs androhard
    By rocknout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 11:38 PM
  3. stano-drol vs androhard
    By rocknout in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5