M1t and cutting

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
can M1T be used during a cutting cycle?
Would it cause all lean muscle gain or will it make u bloat and hold water?

comments..

thanks

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
It can be used for cutting to help preserve muscle...It also can kill your appetite which is good when cutting. Some people bloat and hold water on m1t so it can cause that.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I used it to cut. I gained strength and vascularity like a madman. I'm sure I was holding some water in the muscles, but I was not bloated at all.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I used it to cut. I gained strength and vascularity like a madman. I'm sure I was holding some water in the muscles, but I was not bloated at all.
What were your results after your cutting cycle with m1t?

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
hi
can you give some details.. like what was your diet like while cutting with M1T?
protien/carb/fat ratios
and what about training volume/frequency.. cardio?

thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, but I remember you are one of the rare ones who feel great on it. Perhaps a different reaction to one afflicted to the m1t doom.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
The problem with M1T is when you go off of it. I'd hate to be in the middle of a cut going off that junk. Hard recovery and you feel pretty bad when going off, even with Nolvadex. Half the weight you gained/maintained while on a cut goes away days after the cycle too. If you have a weight goal that you want to hit, the M1T makes it really hard to gauge your true progress. Bloating gives you false numbers on the scale.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
hi
can you give some details.. like what was your diet like while cutting with M1T?
protien/carb/fat ratios
and what about training volume/frequency.. cardio?

thanks
Let's see if I can remember.

I ran M1T @ 10mg for 4 weeks.

I was on a carb restricted 40/20/40 PCF diet. I only took in carbs pre and post workout.
Training was a 5 day split broken down as follows.
Day 1 - Chest/45 min cardio
Day 2 - Back/45 min cardio
Day 3 - Off
Day 4 - Legs
Day 5 - Shoulders/45 min cardio
Day 6 - Bis/Tris
Day 7 - Off

I don't remember my #s but I lost fat, and gained a ton of strength and vascularity. By the 2nd week cardio was difficult due to the calve cramping, but not impossible. Besides the calve cramping during cardio the only problem I had was soft tissue damage to my shoulders due to the rapid strength increase. The next time I run it, I will ease up on the poundages so I don't run into that problem. Although I only do Arnold presses for shoulders now, so I believe that the injuries won't be a major factor in the future.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Ya, but I remember you are one of the rare ones who feel great on it. Perhaps a different reaction to one afflicted to the m1t doom.
This is true. That is why I always tell people to give it a shot though, because I have put friends of mine on it and they feel great as well. You never know until you try it.

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
This is true. That is why I always tell people to give it a shot though, because I have put friends of mine on it and they feel great as well. You never know until you try it.
Did you run M1T solo or did you use 4ad or another substance with it?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I agree, and I noticed that you were doing a low intensity cardio for 45 minutes, I persume it was walking? I was thinking of doing this so that I get some cardio on m1t, for me high intensity is just not happening.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Ya I agree, and I noticed that you were doing a low intensity cardio for 45 minutes, I persume it was walking? I was thinking of doing this so that I get some cardio on m1t, for me high intensity is just not happening.
It was low/medium intensity jogging. The hills were the killer on the calves.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
What was your PCT recovery like. How did you feel coming off of it all. Are you still in PCT?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
What was your PCT recovery like. How did you feel coming off of it all. Are you still in PCT?
That cycle ended in June I think. :think: PCT was fine. I was completely shut down though, and my test level was 124 1 week into PCT, and my liver tests showed elevated enzymes. 4 weeks later I retested and everything was normal. I don't remember my test level, but it was well within the normal range. I had to stop training for a week to give my shoulder a rest, but I bounced back feeling good during the rest of my PCT.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Npursuit...I Know what you mean about cardio being hard to do on m1t cycles...the cramps are unbearable.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
That cycle ended in June I think. :think: PCT was fine. I was completely shut down though, and my test level was 124 1 week into PCT, and my liver tests showed elevated enzymes. 4 weeks later I retested and everything was normal. I don't remember my test level, but it was well within the normal range. I had to stop training for a week to give my shoulder a rest, but I bounced back feeling good during the rest of my PCT.
What was your PCT regime like? Nolvadex? How long did you PCT? How much more weight did you lose when during PCT?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
What was your PCT regime like? Nolvadex? How long did you PCT? How much more weight did you lose when during PCT?
I ran a standard 4 week Nolvadex PCT. I continued cutting into PCT and I believe I was still averaging 1-2lb decrease in weight through PCT before I hit a wall with the weight loss.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Wow, cutting during PCT, that's gotta be really rough. Did you ever have any appetite swings?

kojie

Awards
m1t cutter

this is worth a shot..
i think this will be my next cycle this coming oct.
:twisted:

sonicbum

Awards
yea, my eating habits/appitite didnt change in a negative way, i still ate like a pregnant bear

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
hardestgainer Anabolics 4
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 18
Kristopher Anabolics 8