Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

Epistane (Havoc) Cycle for the holidays

EDIT
    Name:  Epi.png
Views: 624
Size:  57.8 KB

I Okay so this is my dosing right now, I need animal paks are taken assuming that that is a workout day. Please be brutal.

So I want to run an Epistane cycle. I'm 5' 7" ~185 and looking at:

20/20/20/30

With this amount I hope to lose somebody fat, I don't plan on bulking up much, so its more for recomposition.

While on cycles I wil be using cycle support (AI), taurine, RYR, and CoQ10, fish oils. Can someone advise a dosage for each.

I have post cycle support (AI) and I am thinking of running Diesel test (any input this would be great).
    I have tomox from "the lizard" but the stuff is blue and looks like candy. I'm not sure that I will run it unless I need to.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

any input?
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

pm a guy named sourdough he's the man when it comes epi he gave me good advice.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Your diet and cardio are going to effect how much bodyfat you lose, not the epi.

Keep the levels of epi stable (dont miss doses)

Is the nolva a research chem? (never heard of "the lizard"..)
    If so use it 20/20/10/10
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

the serm is from a research site. other than that, does everything look good?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%

Quote Originally Posted by sakes View Post
    the serm is from a research site. other than that, does everything look good?
    Yup

Keep protein high!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

okay as far as dosing goes, I'm going to stick to the lower side:
    Epi: 20/20/20/30/0/0/0/0
    Tamox: 0/0/0/0/20/20/10/10

I will take recommended dosing of cycle support while on cycles along with Coq10, RYR, fish oil and taurine when needed.
    While taking tamox, I will take AI post cycle support and Diesel Test Hardcore.

I will be starting around December 14. I am aware that when I get off cycle, sides such as depression may become apparent, anyone know when this usually happens? the next few days or the news few weeks? thanks
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%

I am aware that when I get off cycle, sides such as depression may become apparent, anyone know when this usually happens? the next few days or the news few weeks? thanks
    Mine started at birth so I can't help you with this one, sorry
    Truth
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by sakes
    okay as far as dosing goes, I'm going to stick to the lower side:
    Epi: 20/20/20/30/0/0/0/0
    Tamox: 0/0/0/0/20/20/10/10

I will take recommended dosing of cycle support while on cycles along with Coq10, RYR, fish oil and taurine when needed.
    While taking tamox, I will take AI post cycle support and Diesel Test Hardcore.

I will be starting around December 14. I am aware that when I get off cycle, sides such as depression may become apparent, anyone know when this usually happens? the next few days or the news few weeks? thanks
    Try to take the cycle support about an hour apart from the epi so as to not have it inhibit the epi. The taurine 3g RIGHT before working out is what worked best for me, or 3g in my water to sip on while working out. It's tasteless and gets used up quickly. If pumps get bad another 3g just after. I usually kept it in my truck so I didn't have to wait till I got home. If I remember correctly Chuck recommends starting the DTHC about 5 days before pct starts. Also I don't think depression really kicks in for most simply coming off cycle, sure you may not feel quite like you are on, but should be ok. Sometimes taking clomid in pct can cause people to get emotional, but you are not taking that so you should be good. I'd be willing to bet that you would want to bump up your epi doses. As least I would to at least 30mg for the last two weeks. That's as low as I would ever want to dose or I wouldn't run it. Tomox dosing looks good. As mentioned before diet is going to play the biggest role in recomping. Be sure to eat clean, at the right times, and right calls for ya. Don't have to, but you may want to consider some kind of cortisol control for pct.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

Try to take the cycle support about an hour apart from the epi so as to not have it inhibit the epi. The taurine 3g RIGHT before working out is what worked best for me, or 3g in my water to sip on while working out. It's tasteless and gets used up quickly. If pumps get bad another 3g just after. I usually kept it in my truck so I didn't have to wait till I got home. If I remember correctly Chuck recommends starting the DTHC about 5 days before pct starts. Also I don't think depression really kicks in for most simply coming off cycle, sure you may not feel quite like you are on, but should be ok. Sometimes taking clomid in pct can cause people to get emotional, but you are not taking that so you should be good. I'd be willing to bet that you would want to bump up your epi doses. As least I would to at least 30mg for the last two weeks. That's as low as I would ever want to dose or I wouldn't run it. Tomox dosing looks good. As mentioned before diet is going to play the biggest role in recomping. Be sure to eat clean, at the right times, and right calls for ya. Don't have to, but you may want to consider some kind of cortisol control for pct.
    I was started off taking methyl & support like and hour apart now I wait about 3 or so hours.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%

definitely bump up the doses...i find it most effective at 40-60mg
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I will look into a cortisol control, any recommendations? at the moment I will run it 20/20/20/30 but ill try 20/20/30/30 if I don't see any gains from 20, Maybe 20/20/20/30/30
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

I will look into a cortisol control, any recommendations? at the moment I will run it 20/20/20/30 but ill try 20/20/30/30 if I don't see any gains from 20, Maybe 20/20/20/30/30
    There are a bunch of products out there people use for cortisol ranging from a gram of vit c to things like lean extreme. I've always liked lean extreme pretty well personally and dose 1 am, 1 4hrs later/or post workout, and 1 at bed
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

Does epistane have a high chance of gyno, incase my tamox is a dud?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

Does epistane have a high chance of gyno, incase my tamox is a dud?
    No, not really. It's been said that it has anti estrogen properties. That being said it is not known to cause gyno directly, but there is always the possibility of estrogen rebound during pct as is there anytime running hormones like these. It's just something to be aware of.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

No, not really. It's been said that it has anti estrogen properties. That being said it is not known to cause gyno directly, but there is always the possibility of estrogen rebound during pct as is there anytime running hormones like these. It's just something to be aware of.
    If I do happen to have an estrogen rebound, does that increase my chances of loss gains as well as increased chances of getting gyno? Should I pick up some nolva from a different source just to be safe?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

There are a bunch of products out there people use for cortisol ranging from a gram of vit c to things like lean extreme. I've always liked lean extreme pretty well personally and dose 1 am, 1 4hrs later/or post workout, and 1 at bed
    is DS: lean extreme a non stimulant fat burner? if so, can I just use something like lipo 6? what makes it is a cortisol controller?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

If I do happen to have an estrogen rebound, does that increase my chances of loss gains as well as increased chances of getting gyno? Should I pick up some nolva from a different source just to be safe?
    That's up to you. Most people seem to get legit stuff. I've never had a problem. The SERM is what will help estro rebound. You can prevent and or treat it without really loosing any gains.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

is DS: lean extreme a non stimulant fat burner? if so, can I just use something like lipo 6? what makes it is a cortisol controller?
    It is a non stimulant. If you look it up at nutraplanet their write up explains it better than I could. I have never used lipo 6 and don't know what's in it so I can not comment on it. Their are a lot of products out there. Just google cortisol control and such.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

Okay starting up on the 13th, going to preload cycle assist and milk thistle tomorrow. As this is my first cycle, if I do decide to stop in the middle, do I need to do a complete PCT still or just some tomax and AI post cycle will be fine for a couple of weeks?
    Thanks
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

cycle support and post cycle support expired on 11/10? is it okay to use? the just opened the cycle support it was a bit bitter.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

cycle support and post cycle support expired on 11/10? is it okay to use? the just opened the cycle support it was a bit bitter.
    It's fine and yes it tastes like that
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

Started dosing please see my original post for dosing options! thanks
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.33%

Started dosing please see my original post for dosing options! thanks
    Hows the cycle going are you getting any sides. Epi is known for BP spikes
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

I'm only on the 3rd day, I feel pumped at the gym but I'm sure its just in my head. I still take whiteflood as a pre work out since I don't think the epi has kicked in yet. I don't feel any sides. How long is it suppose to take to really feel it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. switching from epistane to havoc during same cycle
    By jodenem99 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 07:58 PM
  2. RPN Havoc / Epistane Cycle Log
    By Jimbo250F in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 07:18 PM
  3. My Future Havoc/Epistane Cycle
    By jblift in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32