1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ultradrol?

So what's it like guys with super being off the scene beforeong I'm very interested in this
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    So what's it like guys with super being off the scene beforeong I'm very interested in this
    Im curious how ppl thatve done both would compare it to sd?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%

Mrsupps still has beast, eBay and amazon have all the clones. It isn't had to find... If that's your question?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%

Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788
    Mrsupps still has beast, eBay and amazon have all the clones. It isn't had to find... If that's your question?
    Oppps i didnt read the op's question closely. Im interested in ultradrol next year maybe; just finished a beast run
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

No I know I can still get super if you would have read my post I was asking for reviews
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    No I know I can still get super if you would have read my post I was asking for reviews
    oh.. i was right the first time. whatever im out lol
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Seems to be stronger than halodrol and weaker than superdrol at suggested doses for all compounds
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

it's good stuff, but for a user like you and I, 2 bottles is best for 1 cycle. 20-24mg.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    it's good stuff, but for a user like you and I, 2 bottles is best for 1 cycle. 20-24mg.
    wow that high?

and for a user like yourself you mean someone who has run many cycles and is experienced with high dose PH?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.11%

So it's real methylstenbolone?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

...uuhhhh....

If this whole threads intentions are hoping that maybe Ultra will now be the one to fill SD's shoes... I think you all will be sorely dissapointed...

Ultradrol is synthesized using superdrol, therefore every single batch of Ultradrol contains trace amounts of Superdrol... (according to Jake Antaeus of Antaeus Labs its 90%methyl sten/10% MethylMast)

So in all reality that means unless Jake finds a way to remove those contaminants (not likely to do so and be 100% AND cost effective) OR figures out a new economical way to synthesize us up some Methylsten.... well then I think Ultradrol is bout to be swept out the door as well with the rest of the banned clones...

Sorry... might want to stock up on this one as well... I know I will be....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    ...uuhhhh....

If this whole threads intentions are hoping that maybe Ultra will now be the one to fill SD's shoes... I think you all will be sorely dissapointed...

Ultradrol is synthesized using superdrol, therefore every single batch of Ultradrol contains trace amounts of Superdrol... (according to Jake Antaeus of Antaeus Labs its 90%methyl sten/10% MethylMast)

So in all reality that means unless Jake finds a way to remove those contaminants (not likely to do so and be 100% AND cost effective) OR figures out a new economical way to synthesize us up some Methylsten.... well then I think Ultradrol is bout to be swept out the door as well with the rest of the banned clones...

Sorry... might want to stock up on this one as well... I know I will be....
    i will be as well....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Jbry do u think it'd really b worth it, to run it that high though? How do u think it would compare to SD?
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

I do, and will be buying two bottles as soon as I can for down the road to run at that high dosage.

when I do, i'll probably start out at say 20mg to asses the first few days/week, then see if i should bump it to 24.

12mg of ultradrol feels similar to 10mg of sd to me.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

Wow so u totally get more bang for your buck with SD. I haven't had the chance to run ultradrol but I'm experienced with SD and I have to say when I bump it over 10 mg, I feel like the f*cking hulk. That's disappointing to hear that i'd have to run UD that high to get similar results. The only thing that really has me interested in UD is that it can lean u out some. Do u think epi run at 40/40/40/50/50/50 could even b comparable?
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

i should note, though the good effects feel the same, there is none of the negative stuff from u/d that i see with sd, even at the low dosage.

so I would imagine that 20mg of u/d will have much less sides than 20mg of sd, while still bringing the big gains.

but i cant say, as i havn't ran it that high. wish i had beta tested u/d, i would of totally recomended it be dosed higher.

i've only ran epistane once, at 20-30mg, didn't notice anything from it (prob should of dosed it higher) and havn't tried it since. i've thought about getting a coupld bottle to maybe try at 40 plus mg's
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

Yeah see that's what I'm saying, I'm the complete opposite with epi. I respond phenomonally with just 30 mg, its like my receptors r me and the epi is some smokin chick lol, I'm all over it haha. My last run of epi, I put on 7.5 pounds while I was dieting for a competition and it was 30/30/30/30. So just imagine if I ran it 40/40/40/50/50/50 and I was eating even at just 500 over my maintenance calories!
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    wow that high?

and for a user like yourself you mean someone who has run many cycles and is experienced with high dose PH?
    Nope. 99% of the people on this board don't need that high of a dose. Jbry has an obsession with "everything needs to be run high" and harsh compounds.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Nope. 99% of the people on this board don't need that high of a dose. Jbry has an obsession with "everything needs to be run high" and harsh compounds.
    Seems to be the same train of thought over at PHF. I remember before release and speculation of dosing over the 4-8mg boundary being as ludicrous as SD at 40-50mg. Most of the Ultradrol threads I've seen have guys 20mg+
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

well, okay, 12mg is nothing compared to 20mg of superdrol to put it a bit more bluntly.

and na, i dont see a need for running hd at a very high dosage, or other compounds such as dimethazine, superdrol, etc.

but unfortunately, you aren't going to get 6 weeks out of 12mg e/d of one bottle. if you have two bottles, so maybe 12-16-20mg for 6 weeks would be better.

24mg for a 4 week cycle. I was thinking this would be most similar to 30mg of superdrol e/d, maybe nicer on ones body.

so hts, what dosage did you run ultradrol at?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

Quote Originally Posted by bashman

Seems to be the same train of thought over at PHF. I remember before release and speculation of dosing over the 4-8mg boundary being as ludicrous as SD at 40-50mg. Most of the Ultradrol threads I've seen have guys 20mg+
    Exactly and when I say ppl were dosing it that high, it just made me falsely think it was weaker than it was said to b.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

you know, it just might be weaker than sd, im not sure. i just got a bunch of 5mg bottles of sd, so in the future i'll have a better idea.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

Yeah I'm just gonna have to compare the two, cuz from what I'm seeing, cap of SD to cap of UD, they don't compare. If your taking 5 caps of UD that's 20 mg of UD, but if u take 5 caps of SD then your getting 50 mg of SD. So if UD is stronger than SD like it was claimed to b, then the usual 12 mg of UD that ppl take should b stronger than 30 mg of SD. However, this is not the case from all the logs I've seen according to everyone's gains. I've never ever needed more than one bottle of SD for a cycle with huge gains, and many ppl r using to 2 bottles of UD. On average I can spend about $70 for 3 bottles of SD and 3 bottles of UD would b more than $120.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    I do, and will be buying two bottles as soon as I can for down the road to run at that high dosage.

when I do, i'll probably start out at say 20mg to asses the first few days/week, then see if i should bump it to 24.

12mg of ultradrol feels similar to 10mg of sd to me.
    When did you run ultradrol?....

I thought you had been doing andromass and ment n what not this fall?

I've heard of others experiencing back pumps on 12mg of ultra... No one gets those on 10mg of sd....

Not saying ultra CAN'T be run higher, just that the direct comparison is fairly inaccurate and I wish people would quit, it is its own v compound with individual effects, good and bad...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    Yeah I'm just gonna have to compare the two, cuz from what I'm seeing, cap of SD to cap of UD, they don't compare. If your taking 5 caps of UD that's 20 mg of UD, but if u take 5 caps of SD then your getting 50 mg of SD. So if UD is stronger than SD like it was claimed to b, then the usual 12 mg of UD that ppl take should b stronger than 30 mg of SD. However, this is not the case from all the logs I've seen according to everyone's gains. I've never ever needed more than one bottle of SD for a cycle with huge gains, and many ppl r using to 2 bottles of UD. On average I can spend about $70 for 3 bottles of SD and 3 bottles of UD would b more than $120.
    Superdrol can be found for MUCH less right now, many places are already trying to liquidate their stock and honestly it will still be around long after the ban is complete from people trading and uglabs....

Ultradrol on the other hand, which is on the same chopping block because of the contamination, is a very new and unique compound that gives relativity good gains while seemingly leaning one out simultaneously while not making you feel like crap... It won't be likely available in uglabs and likely if you want to ever try it this is the time.... Cause if you like it then you may want to stock up now.... For that reason alone its a value at the price its offered...

I could go through numbers of places that sell dbol and m1t for much less then sd mg/mg but it doesn't mean I should worry about how that cost compares to ultradrol....

Edit... Lol.. Predictive swype on my phone wrote supercool not superdrol...
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, okay, 12mg is nothing compared to 20mg of superdrol to put it a bit more bluntly.

and na, i dont see a need for running hd at a very high dosage, or other compounds such as dimethazine, superdrol, etc.

but unfortunately, you aren't going to get 6 weeks out of 12mg e/d of one bottle. if you have two bottles, so maybe 12-16-20mg for 6 weeks would be better.

24mg for a 4 week cycle. I was thinking this would be most similar to 30mg of superdrol e/d, maybe nicer on ones body.

so hts, what dosage did you run ultradrol at?
    I am on 12mg right now, tomorrow will officially be one week and I am up roughly 4lbs. I am not running it solo, but I also wouldn't run this solo.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  27. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post

Consider the source.

Don't consider that me ragging on PHF, I actually find myself reading more on that board then others lately, great group of guys there, but I can also point you to a guy who was advocating 50mg SD over there. They have a very big "more is better" mentality, that I find myself at odds with often. You can also release a compound that has a 100k:100k A:A rating, and tell them it might kill them, and I am sure some will still run it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I don't consider it stronger than SD. I am not stating this from experience, but rather the notation that this was just forum mentality. It was the new great big thing, and suddenly everyone was blowing up on it. Do I think it is better than SD? Yes. Stronger? No. But remember, I would easily take 3-4lbs less in a cycle, and not see scary bloodwork after. UD is no saint, by any means, but it has shown in MOST bloodwork to be better on the body than SD.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Not saying ultra CAN'T be run higher, just that the direct comparison is fairly inaccurate and I wish people would quit, it is its own v compound with individual effects, good and bad...
    You win this thread sir.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

I don't consider it stronger than SD. I am not stating this from experience, but rather the notation that this was just forum mentality. It was the new great big thing, and suddenly everyone was blowing up on it. Do I think it is better than SD? Yes. Stronger? No. But remember, I would easily take 3-4lbs less in a cycle, and not see scary bloodwork after. UD is no saint, by any means, but it has shown in MOST bloodwork to be better on the body than SD.
    I agree with u. That's why if I do decide to run SD again, I'm gonna run it low at 10 mg for 6 weeks. But yeah I'll have to try UD, I like that its much less harsh on the body. Lol I love my liver and it'd b great if I could get by with minimal back pumps, cuz I can't live without my squats and deads.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

I agree with u. That's why if I do decide to run SD again, I'm gonna run it low at 10 mg for 6 weeks. But yeah I'll have to try UD, I like that its much less harsh on the body. Lol I love my liver and it'd b great if I could get by with minimal back pumps, cuz I can't live without my squats and deads.
    I'll be running this cycle starting tomorrow. Should be a nice recomp.
    I'm interested in running ud but got this cycle lined up for a while now.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

I am on 12mg right now, tomorrow will officially be one week and I am up roughly 4lbs. I am not running it solo, but I also wouldn't run this solo.
    Do you think it's as good or better than 15-20mg of sd?
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

Nvm, got it.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

don't they make UD from SD? that was the reason for the "contamination". if that is true, then UD would go away since the raws to make it would be scheduled.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.47%

Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    don't they make UD from SD? that was the reason for the "contamination". if that is true, then UD would go away since the raws to make it would be scheduled.
    I believe that will eventually happen, or either they stop selling it until Antaeus finds a way to get the SD out, but who knows if that can b done.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.34%

Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788
    PHF has there version of Mdrol/SD for dirt cheap. Idk if it's bunk or not though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.66%

Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    Welcome to the conversation, lol....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultradrol and trenazone
    By bigbeef in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 06:31 AM
  2. 41 y/o Ultradrol
    By Steakumm in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 01:39 PM
  3. When to take Ultradrol
    By ngen52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9