Ultradrol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

I agree with u. That's why if I do decide to run SD again, I'm gonna run it low at 10 mg for 6 weeks. But yeah I'll have to try UD, I like that its much less harsh on the body. Lol I love my liver and it'd b great if I could get by with minimal back pumps, cuz I can't live without my squats and deads.
    I'll be running this cycle starting tomorrow. Should be a nice recomp.
    I'm interested in running ud but got this cycle lined up for a while now.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

I am on 12mg right now, tomorrow will officially be one week and I am up roughly 4lbs. I am not running it solo, but I also wouldn't run this solo.
    Do you think it's as good or better than 15-20mg of sd?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

I don't consider it stronger than SD. I am not stating this from experience, but rather the notation that this was just forum mentality. It was the new great big thing, and suddenly everyone was blowing up on it. Do I think it is better than SD? Yes. Stronger? No. But remember, I would easily take 3-4lbs less in a cycle, and not see scary bloodwork after. UD is no saint, by any means, but it has shown in MOST bloodwork to be better on the body than SD.
    Nvm, got it.

4. don't they make UD from SD? that was the reason for the "contamination". if that is true, then UD would go away since the raws to make it would be scheduled.

5. Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    don't they make UD from SD? that was the reason for the "contamination". if that is true, then UD would go away since the raws to make it would be scheduled.
    I believe that will eventually happen, or either they stop selling it until Antaeus finds a way to get the SD out, but who knows if that can b done.

6. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788
    Mrsupps still has beast, eBay and amazon have all the clones. It isn't had to find... If that's your question?
    PHF has there version of Mdrol/SD for dirt cheap. Idk if it's bunk or not though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    don't they make UD from SD? that was the reason for the "contamination". if that is true, then UD would go away since the raws to make it would be scheduled.
    Welcome to the conversation, lol....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultradrol and trenazone
    By bigbeef in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 06:31 AM
  2. 41 y/o Ultradrol
    By Steakumm in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 01:39 PM
  3. When to take Ultradrol
    By ngen52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9