Oil Alchohol Types
- 08-30-2004, 02:40 PM
- 08-30-2004, 07:16 PM
08-30-2004, 08:26 PM
sorry...i was not very descriptiveOriginally Posted by Matthew D
i'm going to homebrew some 1-test cyp and have seen some recipes that call for sesame oil but i remember seeing a recipe for something (can't remember what now) that called for safflour oil. And for oral recipies i have seen people sub everclear or bacardi for BA.
I was just wondering what types of alcohol and oil are acceptable for homebrewing injectables. I'd rather buy alchohol from the liquor store and oil from the grocery store than order it from pharmacutical supply companies as long as it's acceptable for these recipes.
08-30-2004, 08:47 PM
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
08-31-2004, 07:22 AM
09-01-2004, 01:03 AM
There's tons of acceptable oil options but in an injectable prep definitaly stick to BA/BB; everclear and bacardi are acceptable for orals only. USP oil is suggested but if you go with store bought definately bake it first and I'd use a .2 whatman just to be safe. Leme has great prices and a good variety for homebrew.
09-02-2004, 08:15 AM
yeah they are about $25 less for supplies for a 5 gram conversion than gearboxOriginally Posted by growmore
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:57 PM
- By AM07 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2006, 10:48 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2004, 03:27 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 07:39 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-28-2002, 09:22 PM