First time newbie bulking cycle

scottie99

scottie99

Awards
How's it goin everyone. I'm completely new to anabolics but really interested in starting a bulking cycle. I'm only 20 years old, 5'9 165 lbs but have 5 years of dedicated gym experience. I'm going to school for physical therapy and also currently getting certified to become a personal trainer, so I'm no idiot when it comes to bodybuilding.

What I really have limited knowledge about is anabolics. I've read a ton of different stuff about what good cycles to start with are, but for now I just want something pretty mild.

Things I've read range from running Test e alone with Nolva at the end to stacking Anavar and Winstrol, as they are both pretty mild (or so I've been led to believe). My goal is to pack on some decent size but not get too huge. I'm pretty short so I don't wanna look like a bowling ball haha.

Would var and winnie do the trick or just test alone and use the others strictly for cutting? I have friends who've taken tren and am considering that as a possibility also but I don't wanna run anything too complicated or extreme until I know how my body reacts. I'm also still young with plenty of natty test so I don't want roid rage up the ass or anything. don't think my girl would like that haha

But anyways sorry for the novel and the rambling. I'm just really confused on where to begin. Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks guys

J_hulk2010

Awards
I think you should wait bro. till youve hit at least 185 MINIMUM but your prolly gonna do it anyways so here

Stay away from tren IMO to harsh for first time. IF you have money to spend run Test E for 12 wks at 500mg every week inject 2x a week maybe a monday-thursday. kick start it with an oral like epistane or something since test e takes about 2 weeks to kick in (alot of people dont feel it kick it till 3 weeks but everyone is different. then run nolva for your pct. I would say for your first cycle stick to just test and follow above. then after this cycle you'll know how your body reacts then take it from there bro

scottie99

scottie99

Awards
thanks bro I appreciate it. I feel what ur saying bout waiting tho. I've just been killing myself in the gym and kitchen for about the past year now and just want a little boost and get the body I've been trying so hard to get

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run halodrol, it's a good first cycle and it's easy to research.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Ive learned that most come for advice but they typically do what they want. So as long as we give then proper guidance its up to them to make the right decision. I wish i would've know about this site and all the help that is given her when i was 20. I probably would have made some wiser choices

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your young but you have some clue to what your doing. Use test alone or helladrol. Dont go crazy with dosing, use cycle support, serm in pct and things should be alright. 500mg of test e for 12wks or 75mg of helladrol for 6wks (halo / h drol / halovar - all the same compound)

read on this site for a few more months doing basic research and you ll figure out what you wana do

scottie99

scottie99

Awards
thanks for the feedback guys. appreciate it

I'm leaning towards 12 weeks of 500mg Test e but will still do some more research

gymrat, what cycle support would I need? I know about serm in pct, but during the cycle there are other things I should take to support?

J_hulk2010

Awards
just keep some anastrozle on hand incase any estro sides show but other than that your g2g

scottie99

scottie99

Awards
k so I just talked to one of my buddies who runs a legit med spa (yes I know it's corny) but he deals with a lot of customers taking cycles.

he suggested I take .6cc-1cc (don't know the mg conversion) pharma grade test for a month stacked with anavar. for support, nolva, B12 (and another thing i cant remember the name of) throughout cycle, and hcg at the end of cycle to jumpstart my body's normal test production. he said he has beginners take this cycle month on, month off.

he said 500 mg test alone is too much, as I already produce a lot of natty test and that anavar with the above dosage will be just right for my body with minimum adverse affects and keep me from getting too big.

agree/disagree?

J_hulk2010

Awards
completely disagree with the month aspect HCG good advice. if you dont want to run test e then run test prop the half life is 72 hrs and works well in short 8 week cycles anything less you might as well stick to ph. yes you do product a bunch of natty test but your gonna get shut down and the flux of not keeping your blood levels stable will give you sides. 500 mg of test isnt really pure tes you have to consider the mg's of the ester which i think if i remember correctly somebody correct me if im wrong but. int he longer acting test or steroids for that matter. you only get i think it was for every 100 mg of test you have only 70-80mg of that is actually test so. test prop has the most test mg for mg besides suspension but anyways i got of subject. 1cc of test depending on the dose is only 250mg which is really really low. I dont recommend even doing a cycle if your gonna go any lower than that. as for only injecting for a month. is really no good. like i said in a post above test e or c doesnt even kick in till about 2nd week some not even till 3-4 week. so its not worth it if you want to get the full effect. Google test e and c and p profiles and that will give you a guideline on how to dose and run it you can change what you feel needs to be changed but those are IMO basic guidelines. but no offense but dont listen to your buddy. most people here will say the same thing

J_hulk2010

Awards
thanks for the feedback guys. appreciate it

I'm leaning towards 12 weeks of 500mg Test e but will still do some more research

gymrat, what cycle support would I need? I know about serm in pct, but during the cycle there are other things I should take to support?
what you have right here is perfect man i would run this as a first cycle very basic. i think everyone here would agree with me

scottie99

scottie99

Awards
if you dont want to run test e then run test prop

Google test e and c and p profiles and that will give you a guideline on how to dose and run it you can change what you feel needs to be changed but those are IMO basic guidelines. but no offense but dont listen to your buddy. most people here will say the same thing
its not that i don't want to run it, just trying to get more info.. and ya I've been researching them i think it'll still be a while before i make a final decision.. what do you think about stacking var though?