All who have had experience with spiro preventing hair loss during cycle

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering how many of you out there have lost hair/shed alot during a certain gear or PH cycle, then done a same or similar cycle later on but with spiro or some other type of hair loss medication.

Did you not lose hair or have increased shedding during the 2nd cycle where you used the dht blockers?

Basically I am wondering if spiro (or others) will really stop shedding in the face of gear or PH... I know it has just about all but stopped my current shedding, but that is just natural DHT I am blocking right now, no anabolics. If I can do another cycle and not lose any hair, I would be ecstatic, even if it means applying that nasty smelling gunk twice a day.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It's not bad, get it from Dr.Lee doesn't smell at all
Should definitly help

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yep, sold out man

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump, looking for people who have actually ran a cycle while using spiro and had none or almost no hailoss/shedding.

I know it looks like it will work on paper, but I want real world feedback before I buy all the stuff and subject my dht-sensitive-scalp to it all :)

DudleyDawson

Awards
Bump. I'm interested as well. Is there a definitive "stack" for preventing hairloss? Something like spiro 2x day and nizoral eod.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
bump, looking for people who have actually ran a cycle while using spiro and had none or almost no hailoss/shedding.

I know it looks like it will work on paper, but I want real world feedback before I buy all the stuff and subject my dht-sensitive-scalp to it all :)
I just finished a cycle of Sledge Test, OHT, and m4ohn (a damn good cycle too!) I used nizoral 2% EOD, and WHP Minoxidil 5%/ azleic acid am and pm, and spiro topical 2% am and pm. Honestly, I'm not sure if it did much for me. I'm not prone to MPB, but I did notice anywhere from 10-20 hairs on my hands after shampooing up in the morning...not much at night (if any). I don't know--maybe that's normal, but it seemed like a lot to me.....

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of Sledge Test, OHT, and m4ohn (a damn good cycle too!) I used nizoral 2% EOD, and WHP Minoxidil 5%/ azleic acid am and pm, and spiro topical 2% am and pm. Honestly, I'm not sure if it did much for me. I'm not prone to MPB, but I did notice anywhere from 10-20 hairs on my hands after shampooing up in the morning...not much at night (if any). I don't know--maybe that's normal, but it seemed like a lot to me.....
I believe it varies from person to person (the normal amount of hairs shed everyday), but that does sound a bit high. The only way to really tell if it that hair loss stack helped is to do a similar cycle but not use the hair loss products and see if you shed any more than you did on this one. Had you ever used alot of 4-AD/1-test/OHT before? (4-ad and 1-test cyp are what make up sledge test right?)

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump. I'm interested as well. Is there a definitive "stack" for preventing hairloss? Something like spiro 2x day and nizoral eod.
What you listed is pretty close, you can throw in some azelaic acid to help it along (custom should be carrying this soon). Minoxidil really won't do much in the way of prevention on a cycle.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
I believe it varies from person to person (the normal amount of hairs shed everyday), but that does sound a bit high. The only way to really tell if it that hair loss stack helped is to do a similar cycle but not use the hair loss products and see if you shed any more than you did on this one. Had you ever used alot of 4-AD/1-test/OHT before? (4-ad and 1-test cyp are what make up sledge test right?)
This is the first time I've used that combo of PH's, although I've used the "real deal" before and didn't notice much shedding. Maybe I'm just more paranoid now that I'm into my 30's. Funny how you're invincible when you're in your 20s...