Need help deciding on a good PH

jb1980

Awards
They definitely dont make ph's like they used to! It's harder and harder these days to sift through all the BS and empty promises the supplement companies throw at us. I'm looking for some suggestions of what PH you guys think actually work. Seems review boards online are filled with company paid reviews, I know for a fact some of the products do not work. I just came off a bottle of Emonster about 3 weeks ago and I'm finishing up my PCT at the moment. FYI, Emonster works fairly decent, nice gains in size and strength, no real sides to mention. I'm thinking maybe try DNA's Sust 250, or maybe one of the Double Dragon products. May even try Emass by the same makers of Emonster, cant make up my mind. Any experience with products that work? Thanks in advance.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and its clones, Halodrol and its clones, Superdrol and its clones, Katanadrol (I forget the active off the top of my head) and there are others. After I researched your Emonster, I'd NEVER take it. Its a "shotgun load" of various mostly methylated prohormones and steroids, the strongest one being Superdrol. I hope you took a LOT of liver support supplements. I'd also wait about 3 months before jumping on another cycle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol / h drol / halovar / h whatever = all gaspari's halodrol-50 clone. Excellent compound, low low sides, good strength/ recomp gains. some mass gains. I think halo is the best 1st time compound or even for some what exp'd users also. I am on a stack now but will be using helladrol again in 7 months.

buy a bottle of helladrol cuz its equal to 3 bottles of all the other companies that clone it(or buy 3 bottles of a clone). Run it @ 75/75/100/100/125/125 (1 bottle of hella will be enough for this dosing)

jb1980

Awards
The Emonster is a combo PH, but the dosing is low IMO for each of the components and for some reason my body tends to react well to harsh supplements (meaning no side effects). I havent tried any of the Epistane products yet, maybe something to look into. Thanks for your suggestions.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I stared with Halotest-25. Week 2 approaching Friday. First PH haven't seen too much upped the dose to 75mg not sure if I'll stay there and for how long. I'm actually thinking about dropping down to 50mg... We will see