New Addict here, how shall I feed the addiction?

CollinSick

Banned
Awards
I've been doing research on prohormones and steroids for the better part of the last year, and just not long ago I decided to pull the trigger on my very first stack, I went with h-drol.
My cycle was phenomenal. I put on 23 pounds, and granted, there is a bit of fat without a doubt, there was also a HUGE increase in muscle mass.
I'm 3 days in on my nolva right now, ran cycle assist all through and taking daa, lx, and Inhibit-e now also with pct.
Suffice to say I am already excited to start my next stack and I've been doing a lot of reading on injecting.
Would you guys advise me to stick to another ph or go ahead and make the transition?
I'd love to do a bit of a cut/recomp, but in all honesty I don't really give a **** because at the end of the day I'm just addicted to growing.

I'm assuming that I should run something like just a test e cycle based upon what I've been reading, but definitely open to ideas of other things that would be okay to add in for my first cycle.

Also, side note, I'm having trouble distinguishing the major differences between using nolva or clomid, can anyone enlighten me?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
How about u run epi bro. Sides r pretty mild, its great for recomp/cut and you'll put on nice lean dry mass with probly a little reduction in bodyfat. Strength gains r wonderful too, its definitely my favorite DS.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Fock ph's... If you can get injectable, I'd go for it... Just be prepared and understand them before you jump. Once you do it, there isn't any room for shoulda woulda couldas. Way I see it, injectables have more research backing them and as long as you get at a legit form, from a legit source, you at least know what your putting in your body... Supps are not regulated and could have dog **** as a filler in them... Just my opinion and I do realize that legality, availability etc. are all reasons for choosing ph/designor drugs....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some tribulus, 2 bottles a week.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Fock ph's... If you can get injectable, I'd go for it... Just be prepared and understand them before you jump. Once you do it, there isn't any room for shoulda woulda couldas. Way I see it, injectables have more research backing them and as long as you get at a legit form, from a legit source, you at least know what your putting in your body... Supps are not regulated and could have dog **** as a filler in them... Just my opinion and I do realize that legality, availability etc. are all reasons for choosing ph/designor drugs....
So true bro. I'm making my jump to AAS as soon as I get my cash right. That's been the only issue, I got hook ups already, I just need the dough and I've done countless hours of research.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
A great transition would be running a lower dose test for 10 weeks, say 300mg a week. Then, throw in hdrol weeks 7-12. You already know hdrol works for you and has few sides. Test is cheap and even at 300mg a week, if you are stacking with hdrol, your gains will be much better than either of them alone.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
If you like Hdrol, I'd do this.

Weeks 1-5 Oral Turinabol 40mg (the REAL stuff 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone)
Weeks 1-10 Test E, C, or Sustanon 250 at 500mg
Weeks 8-12 winstrol 50mg (stanozolol)
Weeks 1-12 arimidex .25mg daily

If you were more experienced Id say Tbol 60mg and Winstrol 100mg but for first timer you should be in love with this.

Take cycle support religiously 2 weeks before starting cycle throughout cycle and any paranoia thats pops in your head can be dismissed without worry lol

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
In That case it makes no sense, your User Name should be injectablesRgood NOT pillsRgood....Right??
Lol... It's from dumb and dumber... But yeah, id change it if I could...

CollinSick

Banned
Awards
Weeks 1-5 Oral Turinabol 40mg (the REAL stuff 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosteron e)

anyone else think ^^that would be a good route for me to look into?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Whoa there fella...way to many compounds for your first inj cycle. More is not better and you need to start with test only to asses how you personally handle juice. If you have an adverse reaction and are taking all those compounds how the hell u gonna know what caused it? Test only at 4-500 will yield awesome results, diet and training permitting of course!
Are u estrogen sensitive? If not then drop the Arimidex and only use it if issues occur....

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-5 Oral Turinabol 40mg (the REAL stuff 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosteron e)

anyone else think ^^that would be a good route for me to look into?
I guess you could cut the winstrol if you didnt want to go full bore...
But in the end you need to do what you feel comfortable doing. Having a bunch of people take your health into their hands and going with the idea that the most agree on is pretty reckless.

I mean what if someone came in and said triple everything I suggested, then 20 people agreed. You'd just dive in?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Whoa there fella...way to many compounds for your first inj cycle. More is not better and you need to start with test only to asses how you personally handle juice. If you have an adverse reaction and are taking all those compounds how the hell u gonna know what caused it? Test only at 4-500 will yield awesome results, diet and training permitting of course!
Are u estrogen sensitive? If not then drop the Arimidex and only use it if issues occur....
You do realize there is only 1 injectable in that cycle right? and that tbol and winstrol have half lives of less than 24hrs? And instead of holding a bunch of water and looking at your nipples in the mirror every 5 minutes wondering if you have gyno why not just dose arimidex at .25mg daily?

And I think hes gonna handle testosterone pretty well considering hes a male and produces it naturally without any ill effects...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
You do realize there is only 1 injectable in that cycle right? and that tbol and winstrol have half lives of less than 24hrs? And instead of holding a bunch of water and looking at your nipples in the mirror every 5 minutes wondering if you have gyno why not just dose arimidex at .25mg daily?
I do realize this, but why take 3 compounds when its not necessary? A first inj cycle of test is gonna yield the guy 20-30lbs of solid mass, if his diet and training is solid. His receptor sites are virgin and ready.
I do realize that Arimidex would eliminate estrogen issues if he is sensitive. If he is not, like me, then Arimidex will slow gains and cause joint issues.
If he is an estrogen sensitive person than I agree with you on the Arimidex eod or ed. Hopefully he knows the answer to this question or we re gonna see another thread in 5 weeks saying " emergency...pleeze help, gyno issues"
Bloating issues can be a result of a ****ty diet, but instead blamed on the test causing dudes to choke down Arimidex like water. In my experience I've felt Arimidex is freaking strong and will only use it round weeks 8-11 when I typically get slight nipple soarness. After a few days of dex the symptoms disappear, I drop the dex and I'm good to go and will repeat if necessary. That's just me and everyone is Def diff.

CollinSick

Banned
Awards
I am pretty estrogen sensitive actually. Can I do dex in like a pulsing type pattern or something of the sorts?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I do realize this, but why take 3 compounds when its not necessary? A first inj cycle of test is gonna yield the guy 20-30lbs of solid mass, if his diet and training is solid. His receptor sites are virgin and ready.
I do realize that Arimidex would eliminate estrogen issues if he is sensitive. If he is not, like me, then Arimidex will slow gains and cause joint issues.
If he is an estrogen sensitive person than I agree with you on the Arimidex eod or ed. Hopefully he knows the answer to this question or we re gonna see another thread in 5 weeks saying " emergency...pleeze help, gyno issues"
Bloating issues can be a result of a ****ty diet, but instead blamed on the test causing dudes to choke down Arimidex like water. In my experience I've felt Arimidex is freaking strong and will only use it round weeks 8-11 when I typically get slight nipple soarness. After a few days of dex the symptoms disappear, I drop the dex and I'm good to go and will repeat if necessary. That's just me and everyone is Def diff.
Technically even a test cycle alone isnt "necessary" his body is already making the amount it requires to be healthy and fit.

.25mg of arimidex a day or every other day is not going to effect his cycle whatsoever, and if by chance it did hinder his cycle a minute amount, he wouldnt be able to tell because its his first cycle.

20-30lbs maybe, but you lost me at "solid mass". 12-15lbs solid mass possibly, depending on how dedicated he is...

To be honest I'd rather him take the cycle I outlined with the possibility of getting the results he wants from a first run to never need to do another cycle. If he starts with just test, theres a 100% percent chance of a second "run" so why not get the results and have him healthy and off cycle for the rest of his life?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty estrogen sensitive actually. Can I do dex in like a pulsing type pattern or something of the sorts?
Anything hormonal should not be pulsed. You want everything to be stable as much as possible, you dont want estrogen raising and lowering over and over, thats when you get sides. Same with test, try to keep everything stable. The ups and downs ups and downs are what causes issues.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
In that case I would do as the other guy suggested and start at .25 ed... If things worsen go to .5 ed. But if at .25 ed your joints ache then go to eod.
I would Def have letro on hand because if your super sensative to estrogen and get gyno then it is a must have.
Realize that this is a big deal and research the crap out of taking juice. We are all here to offer up experiences, but at the end of the day its your body. Once you stab that needle, there isn't a rewind button!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Technically even a test cycle alone isnt "necessary" his body is already making the amount it requires to be healthy and fit.

.25mg of arimidex a day or every other day is not going to effect his cycle whatsoever, and if by chance it did hinder his cycle a minute amount, he wouldnt be able to tell because its his first cycle.

20-30lbs maybe, but you lost me at "solid mass". 12-15lbs solid mass possibly, depending on how dedicated he is...

To be honest I'd rather him take the cycle I outlined with the possibility of getting the results he wants from a first run to never need to do another cycle. If he starts with just test, theres a 100% percent chance of a second "run" so why not get the results and have him healthy and off cycle for the rest of his life?
I am just speaking from my experiences and cannot attest for what will work for him or what has worked for you.
If he wants to throw down 3 compounds then by all means do so, but let's be honest most don't only do 1 cycle. And whether he uses 1 or 3 diff types, gains are not going to be any more keepable....

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
but let's be honest most don't only do 1 cycle. And whether he uses 1 or 3 diff types, gains are not going to be any more keepable....
Best reply this thread is going to receive.

CollinSick

Banned
Awards
Thank you and I certainly do realize its serious, I have letro on hand that I ordered before I even ordered my hdrol for my first cycle.
About the comment before, I can pretty much guarantee no matter how my results come after this next cycle I would be absolutely shocked if I didn't do another afterwards. I absolutely love working out and watching my body grow, I don't give a f*** what people think of me I definitely do it for myself. Knowing that would you then say that just test e for like 12 weeks at first would be a better option or would you still add more to it?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'm a less is more guy, so you know my view...

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
The bottom line is this....You can research and ask all the question you can think of. In the end you are just going to have to make a decision of what, how much, and how long for yourself. Asking others for their opinion is helpful to get and overall idea of a decent cycle. I have done enough research to kow this... If one guy suggest taking 300 mg of test e alone and no ancilliaries the next guy is going to suggest 500 mg of test + 300 mg of deca and Arimidex throughout the cycle. One guy will tell you acne and bloat are terrible, next guy will say it is not a concern. I almost drove myself crazy trying to decide what to do. Finally I said screw it and took a liitle of advise from all and just dove in. If you wait around for the "perfect answer" you will never find it. Decide on your goal, make sure your cycle is somewhat safe and GO FOR IT!!!! Not trying to be a smart ass I am really trying to help you. Oh side note...my opinion, but a lot of the advise you get on forums is from guys that have never done what they are advising you on. They read what somebody else posted on another forum.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Oh side note...my opinion, but a lot of the advise you get on forums is from guys that have never done what they are advising you on. They read what somebody else posted on another forum.
Busted! :guilty: