Asprin and Clen?

Awards
Since we know that Clen tends to raise blood pressure, would it be a bad idea to take 1 asprin a day to help lower that blood pressure?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I think that taking aspirin with the clen would help prevent downregulation of beta receptors, just like aspirin does in an ECA stack.

Of course I could be wrong since I never hear of anyone taking a CCA stack. I posted a thread about this and I was hoping someone with more knowledge would chime in.

Awards
Personally I think that taking aspirin with the clen would help prevent downregulation of beta receptors, just like aspirin does in an ECA stack.
So is that a good thing?

Sorry, but I'm an idiot. :(

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That would be a good thing. It would slightly boost the effectiveness of clen, but more importantly it may extend the amount of time it is effective for in terms of fat loss.

Awards
That would be a good thing. It would slightly boost the effectiveness of clen, but more importantly it may extend the amount of time it is effective for in terms of fat loss.
Cool! Thanks for the help.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remember, this is theory. What happens in reality may be different. Afterall, I never see anything about a CCA stack or even a CA stack. While the role of Aspirin is important in ECA, perhaps it may not be as effective with clen as it is with ephedrine.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the blind lead the blind.
There is a big difference between an educated guess and a pure guess. I merely told him the theory is sound. I was actually going to test out that very theory myself next time I cut. It's easy to see if it works. Clen only works for 18 days. If you take Clen and Aspirin for more than 18 days and fat loss remains constant, then it worked. If not, then it didn't. Simple as that.

Awards
I am actually most concerned about lowering my bloodpressure. I just don't want to see any NEGATIVE effects from it. If it helps that is even better.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Just be careful with clenbuterol have tried it many times and
it is very hard on the system.

Clen has always worked very well for me and it works longer
than 18 days if you do the 2 on and 2 off after 12 days of
taking it.

Be careful that you don't take any other substances with it.

Clen doesn't cut you that much if you are heigh in body fat.
It is good for a compertition to put you from hard to realy
hard.

It doesn't work for all people.

and don't forget it is hard on your system.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I am actually most concerned about lowering my bloodpressure. I just don't want to see any NEGATIVE effects from it. If it helps that is even better.
I would use something natural to lower your blood pressure instead of aspirin. NSAIDs are bad, bad, bad. Never take for a long period of time like would be a PCT.
Do some research, dude.

Awards
I would use something natural to lower your blood pressure instead of aspirin. NSAIDs are bad, bad, bad. Never take for a long period of time like would be a PCT.
Do some research, dude.
If I take it it would only be during my clen cycle. I'm also looking into that celery seed.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
If I take it it would only be during my clen cycle. I'm also looking into that celery seed.
Well, i wouldnt take aspirin for more than 5 days without pausing and not more than once a day.

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
Have you been taking any hawthorn berry at all - that should help

Awards
No, I have not been taking anything. I don't really have high blood pressure, but I am borderline. I have a brother that is only 26 that has been on bloodpressure medicine for years so I would rather not chance it. On my last M1T cycle it did not affect my bloodpressure much if any.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I certainly wouldn't recommend regular aspirin, it's too high a dose. Get either Low Dose or Children's Aspirin if you are going to take aspirin every day.

The difference is that low dose is 81mg, and regular dose is 325mg.

Low dose aspirin is prescribed to people with heart problems in order to help with their blood pressure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
hadijd Weight Loss 1
PES 5
Supplements 2
Nutrition / Health 0