pulsing SD clones

2610jimbuck

Awards
Can you pulse an SD clone like d-zine which has a half life of 10-12 hours?

liftsalot

Awards
Can you pulse an SD clone like d-zine which has a half life of 10-12 hours?
Dzine is not a superdrol clone, its dymethazine. Similiar to superdrol but not exact. You can pulse whatever you want. I personally have never pulsed so can't help you there as far as results go.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
there's a great thread on pulsing superdrol, or any short 1/2-life substance. Either taken immediately pre-WO or split immediately pre-WO and post-WO. this only works if you train no more than 3x/wk, any more and you might as well run a full cycle. The idea is so you spike androgen levels to recover faster, but not long enough to suppress you natty production.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there's a great thread on pulsing superdrol, or any short 1/2-life substance. Either taken immediately pre-WO or split immediately pre-WO and post-WO. this only works if you train no more than 3x/wk, any more and you might as well run a full cycle. The idea is so you spike androgen levels to recover faster, but not long enough to suppress you natty production.
It can also work if you workout more than 3 times a week. Just then you would make sure to dose on days that you want brought up more.

If you dont know that dzine isnt superdrol I wouldnt consider taking it.

2610jimbuck

Awards
What about liver support supps? When would you take those?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
You would need all the same support supps as if you're running a full cycle, not as much of it, but still require some. There's different theories, but you can take them on the off days, or everyday. up to you.

liftsalot

Awards
What aboutl length time for a SD pulse cycle? I have mstane burning a hole in my cabinet but I only have time for a three day a week workout split.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
read the pulsing thread, search for it, its really really long and has lots of good info.

you can pulse about 6 - 8 wks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 4