fear midcycle what to do

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
well, abdominal pain and all symptoms may be pointing to appendicitis, which i am going to check out today. sux. i am midway through a cycle, and was wondering advice on how to end it. i have my nolva and 6oxo just curious if i should do anything different than the standard pct being that i am quittin after only 4 weeks and will be recoupurating.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is/was your cycle? 4 weeks would be a normal length M1T cycle for exmple, but a semi short 1T/4AD cycle.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
well, abdominal pain and all symptoms may be pointing to appendicitis, which i am going to check out today. sux. i am midway through a cycle, and was wondering advice on how to end it. i have my nolva and 6oxo just curious if i should do anything different than the standard pct being that i am quittin after only 4 weeks and will be recoupurating.
You would have to tell us what you were on, and whether you were cutting or bulking.

Pain in your right abdomen can also be a sign of liver damage.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
o my bad fellas, forgot to mention what i was on. s1+ 6 squirts per day all 4 weeks and 5 mg's m1t the first 2 weeks. i actually just got back from the doctor cuz i was actually nervous that it was the appendix. turns out not the appendix. so doctor than checked out of fear it may have been kidneys a stone or something. after bloodwork came out normal, x ray showed nothing, the urine had the minutest amounts of blood, which would point to a kidney stone. so i got a cat scan done.....nothing. completely fine. but the ppain friggin sux bro's i dunno. doc said that there is a chance i did actually pass the stone already and it still is just hurtin. anybody ever pass a stone, but still hurt afterwards? i mean, if so i may just stay on my intended cycle of 6 weeks. what ya'll think of the situation?

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
fear over!!!! i think i passed the stone!! pain is gone. now to just deal with the hospital bill. hey, just wondering, just coincidence between the hormone usage and kidney stone on cycle, or could it have induced the problem? thoughts?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-MVP- General Chat 43
Anabolics 18
Bulking 17
General Chat 6
dbuckley82 Supplements 11