MMv3

brv1102

Awards
I want to run a stanodrol cycle but the price is steep for an 8 week cycle and I've heard the newest mmv3 is basically the same compound? Is that correct?

And also has anyone had good results from mmv3 I'm wanting to run it for a cut cycle and try hold on to all my muscle.

chr_edw

Awards
I was going to use it with M1D but could not get past the taste. So I have about 129 of them sitting on a shelf. There are some good reviews out there though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to run a stanodrol cycle but the price is steep for an 8 week cycle and I've heard the newest mmv3 is basically the same compound? Is that correct?
The difference between the two is very minimal at best. One is the alpha isomer, the other the beta isomer. They both convert via steroidal enzymes 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD into DHT.

3-Alpha is androsterone (MMV3)
3-Beta is epiandrosterone (stanodrol).

Again both androsterone and epiandrosterone are pro-hormones to DHT. MMV3 is actually one of LG products that I like.

brv1102

Awards
The difference between the two is very minimal at best. One is the alpha isomer, the other the beta isomer. They both convert via steroidal enzymes 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD into DHT.

3-Alpha is androsterone (MMV3)
3-Beta is epiandrosterone (stanodrol).

Again both androsterone and epiandrosterone are pro-hormones to DHT. MMV3 is actually one of LG products that I like.
Awesome so going with mmv3 over stanodrol would save a good chunk of money for a cycle and get about the same results? How did you run it when you did?

And also I'm thinking of adding in a low dose of SD on my cut but I don't know how it should be dosed just for cutting and I can't find much info, any input on this?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
its an ok PH, dont expect anything huge from it tho. a few lb and dropping a few BF %

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kboxer7 LG Sciences 4
Cycle Logs 5
Ape McGrapes LG Sciences 9
Ape McGrapes Supplements 1
GQNemesis LG Sciences 13