How Many Cycles of M1T have you run? Not your average M1T Thread.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I really want to gather info and assess tolerance to M1T.

My questions are:

* How many cycles of M1T have you run (your M1T history)?

* At what length and dosage?

* What were your gains?

* Any other information regarding tolerance or lesser gains from further cycling is much welcome

Thanks Anabolicminds. :thumbsup:

SeaHawk22

Awards
I really want to gather info and assess tolerance to M1T.

My questions are:

* How many cycles of M1T have you run (your M1T history)?

* At what length and dosage?

* What were your gains?

* Any other information regarding tolerance or lesser gains from further cycling is much welcome

Thanks Anabolicminds. :thumbsup:
bump

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
* i have run two cycles of m1t

*each cycle was 4 weeks long, first two weeks of each cycle were 10 mg ed, last two weeks were 15mg every day

*first cycle i gained 12 lbs. second cycle i gained 13.

*I believe i gained more the second go around because i concentrated on eating alot more. my diet was still good the first go around but the second time i upped my calories a bit more. I did not stack with 4ad, though i wish i had because lethargy was killing me. i plan on doing a third cycle in december stacked with ~600mg 4ad daily. I never experienced the bad back cramps so i guess i was lucky, and i respond very well to m1t. great cycle just all i did was lift and sleep during them as i was freaking tired all the time :eek: Post cycle was nolva 40/40/20/20

Purge

Awards
~ 2 cycles.

~ First was 4 weeks at 10 mgs. a day, second was 3 at 20 mgs.

~First cycle gained 7 pounds, gained 10 on the second.

~I gained more on my second cycle, presumably because of the increased dosage of the M-1-T itself, as well as the increased dosing of 4-AD. The pumps that I experienced the second time around weren't as profound as the ones on my first. I was able to retain the mass/strength gains from the second cycle better than the first one (6-OXO is over-rated).

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
first cycle was 600mg 1-ad, 600mg 4ad for 12 days. then 10mg m1t and 300mg 4ad for 9 days. gained 7lbs.
2nd cycle was 1000mg get hard stack(=sh1t) weeks 1-3. 10 mg m1t weeks 2-3. leaned up some, got hard, weight stayed the same.
3rd cycle weeks 1-3 1200mg 4ad, 20mg M5aa. 10mg M1t week 1-2. week 3 20mg m1t. gained 5lbs.

maybe I should have take more time off in between but M1t seemed not to work on last cycle. I took off same about of time I was on and used nolva. now taking off 7 weeks and going to try m4ohn.