AI advice for possible cycle.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I was planning on doing a 6 week SD/Epi stack, but i have found a good source wiith good prices and wanted to maybe do a test/deca cycle

SD: 20/20/20/20 (the fourth week only if im feeling good still)
Test E: 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Deca: 250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250

I wanted to run arimidex, the only problem is that i've seen so many different doses and I'm a little unsure.
I was thinking of doing .50mg ED, I've seen people go as low as .25mg eod. Some help pretty please?

Oh and im a little unsure to run hcg or not

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Bump bump

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
thanks guys, you all jump in on an Hdrol thread but not on a real AAS cycle..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys, you all jump in on an Hdrol thread but not on a real AAS cycle..
Lolz.

Well you're gonna see lots of mixed opinions on hcg use but if it were me I would probably start hcg during third week of cycle and run it thru the whole cycle.
Pct u would be straight with nolva or clomid.
And about the A-dex...I've had experience with it and .5mg/day was way too much for me. I was getting some nasty migraines from it and it dried my joints out too much. I would say run it .5mg/eod on a need only basis, or if you're looking to keep the bloat non existent or are paranoid about estro, run it .25mg/eod the last 6 weeks or so on cycle.
I seriously would just use it as a need only basis though.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Lolz.

Well you're gonna see lots of mixed opinions on hcg use but if it were me I would probably start hcg during third week of cycle and run it thru the whole cycle.
Pct u would be straight with nolva or clomid.
And about the A-dex...I've had experience with it and .5mg/day was way too much for me. I was getting some nasty migraines from it and it dried my joints out too much. I would say run it .5mg/eod on a need only basis, or if you're looking to keep the bloat non existent or are paranoid about estro, run it .25mg/eod the last 6 weeks or so on cycle.
I seriously would just use it as a need only basis though.
im reallly REALLY concerned about aromatase. I'm ordering right meow so should i get 20 1mg tablets or 40? 20 would be sufficient for a 10 week cycle right?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but 40 would give you extra for next time too lol. I buy extra cuz I hate the overseas drama. Mine are usually pretty small and only scored one way, makes it hard to chop into .25mg so that's why I do .5mg eod.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go to 12 or 14 weeks if you can... the longer the better with deca

.5mg adex EOD was good for me... expensive as f*ck tho... i stick to letro and erase now

i would run hcg... start at 250iu 2x a week and increase dosage as cycle goes on

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
go to 12 or 14 weeks if you can... the longer the better with deca

.5mg adex EOD was good for me... expensive as f*ck tho... i stick to letro and erase now

i would run hcg... start at 250iu 2x a week and increase dosage as cycle goes on

THIS, but 14-15wks