Ultradrol, Trenazone - Need a lot of advice. I want to do this right.

RogueJD

RogueJD

Awards
Hey all. I got a 2 bottles of Ultradrol, and one of Trenazone, and I want to make sure I do this right.

When I was in Iraq, I had a very educated person guiding me through a few cycles, so this isn't my first time, it's just my first time going it alone. In the past, I've been very pleased with the results of X-Tren and M-Drol. I also liked the lean results I got from 11-sterone (I can't recall what I stacked it with). I've also tried some lighter stuff - Prime, Anabolic Pump, and PowerFull - but I wasn't as heavy into the weights as I was on the other stuff.

I just know that I want to do this correctly. I'm most concerned about dosing, On-Cycle, and PCT. Like I said, I don't have my knowledgeable buddy to guide me through it. -Sadly, he didn't teach me much, just told me what to buy, when to take it, and for how long.

I'm going to be completely honest about my current situation so as to get better advice. For instance, I used to bench 265 (Not a great accomplishment, but I never went for bulk - I went for cut.) ..Anyway, I won't be stating that I -still- can bench that. I used to run NO LESS than 2 miles a day. Now, I run about 2 a week... An honest assessment of where I am now will help y'all to guide me.

That being said, I am mentally prepared to put in the effort. I am using this cycle as a catalyst to get back to "where I was". I'm disciplined enough to stop drinking completely, run more, and hit the gym for 2 hours a day (2, if you count the morning run / Army PT sessions.)

So here's a bit about me:
32 years old; 6'4" 225. I'm lean, except for about 15 lbs of drinking weight (obviously, drinking will be cut out completely).
I run about a 14:00 2-mile on a good day. On day 1 of this cycle, I'll start running no less than 2 miles a day. This is important to me.
Not into bulk. I want to get cut again. That being said, I won't go for max weight in the gym. I'd like to hover at about 3-4 sets of 12 reps per station.
My goal is to stay at 225. When I was on X-Tren and M-Drol, I hovered around 225, and you couldn't pinch an ounce of fat on me. (Not trying to sound like a douche, sorry. - Running SUCKED on that stuff though... couldn't make it 1/2 mile before cramps started up.)

Here's what I have:
- 2 Bottles of 90 ct. Ultradrol (4mg)
- 1 Bottle of Trenazone 30 ml (8 sprays = 1 ml)
- 1 Bottle Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 ct.
- 1 Bottle Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist 180 ct.

Pre-Workout:
- NaNoX9 (Nitric Oxide Pills - I just hate powders, and I've used this stuff before. I'm definately open to suggestions, though)
- (Anything else that's a Must-have?)

Post-Workout:
- Anabolic Halo (Thoughts?)
- Syntha-6 (It's easy to come by here - mind you, I live in Okinawa, so that's important. I don't want to have to order big jugs of crap every week.)
- (Anything else?)

My plan:
- Prep for 1 week (Cycle Assist? - What should I use?)
- Dose Trenazone and Ultradrol based off of your recommendations
- Zero Drinking, strict diet (I have that part down pretty well. I won't bore you with details, but I'm good here.)

Workout regiment: 6 on, 1 off
- 2 Miles daily in the AM; 2 Games Raquetball pre-workout; Workout based on the schedule: Light abs after workout(various)
- Mon: Chest / Tris
- Tues: Back / Bis
- Wed: Shoulders / heavy abs day
- Thurs: Legs
- Fri: Flexibility / Plyometric-style exercises.
- Sat: Cardio only

My Concerns:
- Proper on-cycle and post-cycle therapy. I went in for a surgery (completely unrelated) about 4 weeks after getting off of X-Tren, and the doctor said my blood work showed very high liver enzyme levels. In retrospect, X-Tren / M-Drol was a mistake (Both methylated, right?). We didn't do a full PCT regiment, either.
- Maintaining Gains. Like I said, this will be a catalyst for me to get back into a healthier lifestyle. After the other cycles, I kinda backed away from the gym and running for a bit. Lost it all, fast.

All right. So there it is. If you made it this far, then I hope I've sparked an interest. I plan on documenting this with daily "progress" pics - for my benefit. I can keep everyone updated if there's an interest.

Too Long, Didn't Read?: Need help putting together a dosing schedule, Cycle Therapy, and PCT regiment based on what I have.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long u plan on running the cycle for? I suggest 4 or 6 weeks. U also need a good pct, a serm is a must.

cycle assist 2 weeks prior of cycle and throughout cycle and pct.

Flabby

Awards
Why don't you start to work up to that exercise regimen now, do it for a month or so, then assess your progress before adding in this VERY powerful stack? If you jump straight into it you're bound to experience some intense lethargy and probably joint pain or injury from overuse. Remember, the compounds target skeletal muscle but there's a lot more to comprehensive fitness than just that. Running epi/trenazone earlier this year resulted in a good recomp for me but my basketball went to **** due to crazy shin pumps. I'm not positive that it was the phs that did it, but it seems the most likely candidate.

In other words, have fun, I know you're gonna go for it anyway! :)

RogueJD

RogueJD

Awards
Do you have a SERM?

Topical Formestane from Competitive Edge Labs (Geez... I sound like I'm pushing their products...) - 1 bottle. I forgot I had this.

Why don't you start to work up to that exercise regimen now, do it for a month or so, then assess your progress before adding in this VERY powerful stack?

Good point. My goal is to prep, so I can start by the first of the year. I have a month before hand. I'll probably get too excited to start, and only end up prepping for 2 weeks beforehand. I do want to establish a good baseline for comparison.

How long u plan on running the cycle for? I suggest 4 or 6 weeks. U also need a good pct, a serm is a must.

cycle assist 2 weeks prior of cycle and throughout cycle and pct.
I was thinking 6 weeks initially. Honestly, If I'm content at 4, I'll likely stop there. Of course, I won't go over 6

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
So... it is not your first time since someone told you about their cycle... and that qualifies you to skip running first cycle solo and just jump into stacking steroids... and for a SERM, you are going with Formestane for PCT.

why not skip to the hardcore cycles?

RogueJD

RogueJD

Awards
So... it is not your first time since someone told you about their cycle... and that qualifies you to skip running first cycle solo and just jump into stacking steroids... and for a SERM, you are going with Formestane for PCT.

why not skip to the hardcore cycles?
I'm not sure what to make of this. What are you getting at? I'm here to get educated; but after reading this, I feel like I'm losing that battle. :)

So, I should run only one of the PHs instead of both stacked? Is that your suggestion? Please explain why. I'm here to learn before I do something damaging to my body.

What about the Formestane? Am I misinformed about SERMs? I remember running Nolvadex before.

Last edited:
fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
You should always start with one. as you progress, you use stronger one, and later you stack them. If you start with stacking strong compounds, what would you do later? the idea is that as you progress you may need to use stronger compounds to see results.

You need a SERM for PCT such as Nolva, Clomid, or Torem.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is known as nolva arounds these parts. I am assuming you used it in pct?? 20-40mg"s? Is so you will be using it again, or clomid, doesnt matter really.

First man, save your loot and skip all muscletech products forever. They sell on marketing not on quality product that works. Same goes for BSN but they are not as bad IMO.

Tell us a few things you have access to and we will help u.

Flabby

Awards
Formestane is an AI, not a SERM, and it will help control estrogen but it will not help restart your endogenous testosterone production like a SERM would. In fact, due to conversion in the body to other anabolic hormones it may actually prevent you from bouncing back properly. But I'm not a doctor - this is just what I've gathered in my research.

Don't let the haters get you down, dude. You're doing the right thing by asking around - check the stickies for all the basic info and memorize it or forever be ridiculed! :)

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
I'm not sure what to make of this. What are you getting at? I'm here to get educated; but after reading this, I feel like I'm losing that battle. :)

So, I should run only one of the PHs instead of both stacked? Is that your suggestion? Please explain why. I'm here to learn before I do something damaging to my body.

What about the Formestane? Am I misinformed about SERMs? I remember running Nolvadex before.

What up my man....
imagesCAOVKAC5.jpg
you sound like you are almost there but please listen to FABI and halfhuman good peps and know their stuff.... i would have to agree adn state,,, start your workout and diet plan before running anything maybe with your cycle assist then after a few weeks to a month then start one compound you decide on the one and just run that one .... this way you know what your workout is doing, your diet is doing, and your drug is doing, in addition you will also know i the future when you run your other drug hwo it effected you diff. and how to use both in the future either with each other or with a diff. drug for bulk, cut so on. Youu are doing great and i know its hard ( no homo) lol when you wake up everymorning and you have those beutiful supps staring you in the face and want to start rollin but please try to be patient and trust me you will be thankful and truly reep the rewards.... as far as serms i have found that nolva , clomid or torem is more of a prefernce and what works better for each person some love clomid some love torem..... this is the time to pick one try it see if it works during your pct and if nt maybe have on on hand to switch too just in case

peace bro lift big eat big and be big
getttttt someeeeeee
beast.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolvadex is known as nolva arounds these parts. I am assuming you used it in pct?? 20-40mg"s? Is so you will be using it again, or clomid, doesnt matter really.

First man, save your loot and skip all muscletech products forever. They sell on marketing not on quality product that works. Same goes for BSN but they are not as bad IMO.

Tell us a few things you have access to and we will help u.
^^^This.. LMao at Muscle Tech..Idk if someone is still using Muscle Tech than they're way behind lol...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your on point Mtac...And thanx for the compliment buddy

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Your on point Mtac...And thanx for the compliment buddy
aint no thing but a chicken wing lol buddy and ummm yeahhhhh still on muscletech.... hey did you guys here there is a new supplement out its called creatine... its awesome i heard you gain like 30 lbs from it in the first week LOL

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I remember when muscletech used to sell real prohormones.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
mugen112

mugen112

Awards
MuscleTech Nortesten Ingredients

2 Capsules provide:
Norandrostenediol: 36mg
Norandrostenedione: 36mg

Probably the first ph I ever tried I didn't even know what it was til I took it and was like omg this feels good. So I used the Internet to find out what it was. I only had a handful of caps cuz it was a left over bottle my dad had in the drawer I was like only 18 or something.

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
MuscleTech Nortesten Ingredients

2 Capsules provide:
Norandrostenediol: 36mg
Norandrostenedione: 36mg

Probably the first ph I ever tried I didn't even know what it was til I took it and was like omg this feels good. So I used the Internet to find out what it was. I only had a handful of caps cuz it was a left over bottle my dad had in the drawer I was like only 18 or something.

OMG thats right .... holy sh*& that is funny I was scared back then to do it i was like wow that must be so awesome!! lmao
i bet your glad it wasnt your dad little blue pills you took by accident LMAO 18 years old and on the big V ( no pun intended) lol

RogueJD

RogueJD

Awards
What up my man.... View attachment 48464you sound like you are almost there but please listen to FABI and halfhuman good peps and know their stuff.... i would have to agree adn state,,, start your workout and diet plan before running anything maybe with your cycle assist then after a few weeks to a month then start one compound you decide on the one and just run that one .... this way you know what your workout is doing, your diet is doing, and your drug is doing, in addition you will also know i the future when you run your other drug hwo it effected you diff. and how to use both in the future either with each other or with a diff. drug for bulk, cut so on. Youu are doing great and i know its hard ( no homo) lol when you wake up everymorning and you have those beutiful supps staring you in the face and want to start rollin but please try to be patient and trust me you will be thankful and truly reep the rewards.... as far as serms i have found that nolva , clomid or torem is more of a prefernce and what works better for each person some love clomid some love torem..... this is the time to pick one try it see if it works during your pct and if nt maybe have on on hand to switch too just in case

peace bro lift big eat big and be big
getttttt someeeeeee
View attachment 48463
Best advice so far. Ok - so here's the plan. In the past few weeks, I've been doing just that. I've done a lot of research, and I think I have waaay too much Ultradrol.

Liver Support:
I started taking cycle assist last week to prep. I'll continue taking throughout the cycle, then switch to PCT assist for post-cycle support - it's what I have, so I'll use it.

Timeline:
I'll keep at my routine, clean, for a few more weeks. I plan on starting the PHs around the first of the year.

PHs:
I'm thinking I got too much Ultradrol. After reading about it, if I use it at all, it will be during the last 2 weeks or so of my cycle. That being said, I think Trenazone is more for me. My goal is to lean out. I need to run, and too much Ultradrol will likely give me horrible calf pumps.

Prior to taking M-drol, I ran about 10 miles a week - nothing crazy, but it averaged out to 2 miles daily (on a 5-day run schedule). After week 2-3 on M-drol, without fail - I'd hit 4/10 of a mile, and start to lock up. I don't want that again, so I'll minimize the Ultradrol.

That being said, I'll order more Trenazone. Just one more bottle (15 day supply @ 150 ml a day).

I'll run the Trenazone for 4 weeks.
- Option A: Trenazone solo 4 weeks @ 75-150, 150, 150, 150

If I feel I need the Ultradrol, I MIGHT start at week 2. No more than 8mg a day, though. I'm 230, so 12mg might be more suitable - but I'm still only going to run 8mg.
- Option 2: Trenazone 4 weeks @ 75-150, 150, 150, 150; Ultradrol @ 0, 0, 8, 8

If I'm liking the progression at week 2, I'll hold off on the Ultradrol until week 4, then run it for only 2 weeks @ 8mg.
- Option D: (see what I did there?) Trenazone @ 75-150, 150, 150, 150, 0, 0; Ultradrol @ 0, 0, 0, 0, 8, 8

If I feel I've hit my goal by week 4 with only Trenazone, then I won't do Ultradrol at all.
- Option Omega: Trenazone @ 75-150, 150, 150, 150

Post-Cycle:

I need a bit of guidance on this. When I did other PCTs, I started PCT Assist and Nolvadex at week 6, the final week on-cycle with the PHs. Is that what's generally done now, or should I start only after stopping the PHs?

Also, I need to know where I can buy an appropriate SERM online. I have a US address over here in Japan (military), but everything is inspected rigorously. I bought the PCT Assist from one company, and the Ultradrol / Trenazone from another. Packages came on different days - both were torn open and inspected by the Military and Japanese customs (They even left a note...). Thankfully, they're legal (or grey-area - whatever.) So this is an issue for me.

So my questions are as follows:
- Where can I buy Nolva / Clomid / Torem online? Preferably somewhere that also sells Trenazone because I still need another bottle. What dose / when should I take it?
- Is Nolva / Clomid / Torem legal? Will I get a nice visit from CID if someone ships it to me?

RogueJD

RogueJD

Awards
Well, I've looked around this site, and I haven't seen any vendors that sell nolva. Any suggestions?

Also, I could use some feedback on my previous questions; specifically, a plan for PCT.

I'd imagine that promoting a non-sponsored site is against forum rules. So - are there any sponsored sites that sell this stuff?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Well, I've looked around this site, and I haven't seen any vendors that sell nolva. Any suggestions?

Also, I could use some feedback on my previous questions; specifically, a plan for PCT.

I'd imagine that promoting a non-sponsored site is against forum rules. So - are there any sponsored sites that sell this stuff?
With regards to your PCT, SERMs are available and legal by prescription only. If they're searching all of your packages, you will not be able to get them without a prescription. The alternative is research chemical SERM but this will not make it through the search either. I would suggest asking the people here about a legal PCT alternative that does not use a SERM. I believe there was a thread about this topic recently that you could find.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
^^^This.. LMao at Muscle Tech..Idk if someone is still using Muscle Tech than they're way behind lol...
im deployed to afghanistan right now and in our px they just started selling small supplements and little jugs of random **** and like more than half of it is muscle tech i laugh to myself everytime i see people with it in their hands t the register lol

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
do yourself a favor and buy clomid and nolva in tablet form from a UGL. Those research chems are usually in liquid form which is harder to figure out the dose and tastes nasty

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im deployed to afghanistan right now and in our px they just started selling small supplements and little jugs of random **** and like more than half of it is muscle tech i laugh to myself everytime i see people with it in their hands t the register lol
ohh man..I could imagine they probably sell it higher than what the retail value is and at that the normal price is way to high to begin with

RogueJD

RogueJD

Awards
do yourself a favor and buy clomid and nolva in tablet form from a UGL. Those research chems are usually in liquid form which is harder to figure out the dose and tastes nasty
UGL? Please explain. - And thanks for the tip. (Google didn't provide accurate results for UGL.)

I'm seeing stuff that talks about UGL Nolvadex - but no definition about the variance between that and "real" nolvadex

Last edited:
RogueJD

RogueJD

Awards
Disregard. Figured it out. UGL = Underground Labs. Yea, that's a big "negative."

Well, I'm just not gonna do the cycle, it seems. Potentially wasted money on all these PHs.

I do have one last option - I'm in Japan - maybe the pharmacies here are self-serve - you know; walk in, tell 'em what you want, get it without a script. I'll have to ask some of my JP buddies here. Wish me luck!