Dsmo

little T

Awards
:confused: I'm about to go on with my 2nd cycle. First cycle was Super One+ from Avant labs. I did six Squirts two times for 4 weeks with good gains. I'm confused about the amont to take with T1 Pro with DSMO from BDC. How many squirts ?, and should I go for 4 or 6 weeks ? Any other help would be great!

Last edited:
sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
where the heck do you get all these fitting pics man.... either 4 or 6 good. I would go heavier dose for 4 weeks. the moderate dosage would be 1 squirt (2mL) x 2/day. so if heavy dose for 4 weeks sounds good to you, double the squirt per application. (uping the dose by 1/2 a squirt would be aight too)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
YJ...you kill me with those pics ;)

Chemo

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
BWAHAHAHHA One of my favorite replies to date...

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
on T1 i did 3 squirts a day, 2 in the morning, 1 in the evening... this equals out to 250mg per day... thats a lot of 1-test

i wouldn't go anymore than that unless you're just a bigass mofo :)

i should have done 2 squirts per day instead...

T1 and T1 PRO is a lot more potent per ml than what ONE and ONE+ were... dunno about Super ONE+

spike1205

Awards
so--just to recap--get t1pro--dump the contents of the bottle of DMSO into the T1pro?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
T1 and T1 PRO is a lot more potent per ml than what ONE and ONE+ were... dunno about Super ONE+
Actually Super one+ is 6g 1-t and 9.37g of 1-ad. almost the same as t1(5g 1-test 10g 1-ad).

Spike, yes, I believe that is correct.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I did superone+ and it fucking ruled, will DMSO increase the level of absorption? If it does count me in, my body needs about a month or 2 off then its back to fucking biz.

little T

Awards
I started my 2nd cycle on sunday 3 squirts two times a day. I'm 5'6 and on my last cycle I had my best gains ever. I'm up to 165 lbs from about 152lbs. Now I will train a two on one off then two on and two off split. Couldn't go to the gym today with all the snow in New York!!!!!!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
nice littleT. im also in the city and this pretty bad. fortunatley, my gym is a street down so that aint the problem...my problem of going to the gym is how i feel physically. keep us posted on your progress. Sage

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 29